Living In Luxury On Welfare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
    Not IME. My guys are dealing with the grandkids of the welfare types I dealt with when I first joined my agency. Nary a job in four generations, at least.

Its human nature: why would someone a higher standard of living for free than they can obtain with an entry-level position, surrender that?

Cradle to grave.
    It's more like a mentality born out of learned behavior. If the parents don't value an education and have little or no materials in the home for children to learn and grow mentally with the kids won't.
    Go to a "welfare" home. There will be few if any books in the house. The main source of entertainment is the television. The internet is for playing games and gossiping (eg., Facebook, Twitter, Skype, video chats, etc.).
    The parents don't do anything physical. They couldn't fix even simple problems around their home.
    That leaves kids to get nothing productive out of their home life. They go through the motions at school and really don't care about grades or succeeding.
    If someone will let them lay around in relative comfort and watch TV and do drugs or something and in between cruise to a club or whatever that's going to be their life.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
      It's more like a mentality born out of learned behavior. If the parents don't value an education and have little or no materials in the home for children to learn and grow mentally with the kids won't.
      Go to a "welfare" home. There will be few if any books in the house. The main source of entertainment is the television. The internet is for playing games and gossiping (eg., Facebook, Twitter, Skype, video chats, etc.).
      The parents don't do anything physical. They couldn't fix even simple problems around their home.
      That leaves kids to get nothing productive out of their home life. They go through the motions at school and really don't care about grades or succeeding.
      If someone will let them lay around in relative comfort and watch TV and do drugs or something and in between cruise to a club or whatever that's going to be their life.
      Add in one parent and a absence of parental rules. The kids have no schedule, no boundaries. They stay up all night, and doze through school. They learn no self discipline and no self respect.

You produce adults who never stepped up, never met any challenge, never met any standard. The concepts you or I know inherently, such as meeting the basic requirements of appearance, schedule, punctuality, and reliability are alien to them. They're not just lazy, they're largely unemployable.

It has been one of my chief joys these last fifteen years to watch the welfare state contract, and see these cretins tossed out in increasing numbers onto their own sad devices.
      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
          Its funny because its true!

I love tattoos. They're put more people into prison than fingerprints and DNA combined.
          Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
            Add in one parent and a absence of parental rules. The kids have no schedule, no boundaries. They stay up all night, and doze through school. They learn no self discipline and no self respect.

You produce adults who never stepped up, never met any challenge, never met any standard. The concepts you or I know inherently, such as meeting the basic requirements of appearance, schedule, punctuality, and reliability are alien to them. They're not just lazy, they're largely unemployable.

It has been one of my chief joys these last fifteen years to watch the welfare state contract, and see these cretins tossed out in increasing numbers onto their own sad devices.
            Two kids found dead in a freezer. This cockroach was being evicted when her children were discovered frozen inside the freezer.
            Increased security at airport after machete attack in Louisiana Why the sudden need for additional police presence when Homeland Security is supposed to be doing that job?
            Sexually assaulting five year old girl. At least, the judge threw the book at this worthless turd.
            Unfortunately, this turd is getting off easy for assaulting four year old boys.
            Sickening! Are teens boys getting that stupid?

And the latest sexual assault.
            http://www.mlive.com/news/saginaw/in...l#incart_river

So many being lead astray by Satan. NOT THAT PIECE OF SOFT CLOTH!
            Last edited by SRV Ron; 25 Mar 15, 07:39.
            “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
              Actually, it's the perfect combo. The rich guys won't have to leave the building to meet their connect.
              You think it's some 16 year old pothead that is getting pot legalized across your country?
              #occupyarmchairgeneral.
              Nothing is easier than self-deceit. For what each man wishes, that he also believes to be true. Demosthenes.
              Against logic there is no armor like ignorance. Laurence J. Peter

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X