15 minutes of fame and then some...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15 minutes of fame and then some...

Okay enough is enough! Your 15 minutes passed 15+ years ago. I've known a few girls that gave blowjobs too and never got this much attention!
    http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/22/st...erms.html?_r=0

I could say something totally inappropriate and crass about cock fighting but I won't...

Comment

This is what I suppose some would refer to as progress and enlightenment, that a woman can service herself out to a man with power and be forever lauded for it.

Kind of goes against that whole feminist message.

Comment

Unless I read it wrong, she still hasn't found a job...a paying one, that is. Her life just seems to hum along...
        Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
          Unless I read it wrong, she still hasn't found a job...a paying one, that is. Her life just seems to hum along...
          Her career was permanently stained a long time ago.
          "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

What exactly is she doing wrong now?
            "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post
              What exactly is she doing wrong now?
              Nothing wrong, she was the first victim of the Left's War on Women:

The writings show Hillary Clinton apparently took a dim view of women who accuse politicians of caddish behavior.

Discussing harassment charges against then-Sen. Bob Packwood — whose help Hillary Clinton sought for her health care plan — Blair wrote in 1993 that Hillary was “tired of all these whiny women.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.1608466
              Last edited by Nichols; 20 Mar 15, 16:03.
              "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikeye View Post
                Okay enough is enough! Your 15 minutes passed 15+ years ago. I've known a few girls that gave blowjobs too and never got this much attention!
                http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/22/st...erms.html?_r=0
                I happen to agree with her.

Comment

The right loved impeaching and trying President Clinton for his sexual crimes and predilections. So now must we try and indict the woman involved? We’re shaming her 17 years after the fact? At the time the President was accused of taking advantage of a barely of age intern. And she was sort of regarded as victim and accuser and ultimately a betrayer of a powerful man. So now we go after her. I would think the right would laud her and what she has to say.

What I think is interesting is that she is talking about humiliation as a commodity. Now she is back—commoditizing her humiliation in time for all of the political shenanigans for Election year 2016. Is it just to make a living or maybe for a deep and hurtful and unsubtle revenge.

At the time she did no more than many a young woman does today and no one thinks too much of it. As far as making what she can out of it—why not?

I have believed for a long time that girls and women who have been taken advantage of should talk and talk and talk about it and never shut up. The whole motivation of shaming has been to shut up the woman.

So in the end, now 17 years later, Monica, talk talk talk. Never shut up. Make hay while the sun shines and shine some light on the hay.

I do think President Clinton was at fault. But I also don’t think that Hillary Clinton can be blamed for her husband’s sins. Interesting political ramifications if Monica just keeps talking.

I am very ambivalent about her and President Clinton now many long years after the fact. But I do think that if she wants to talk about it—she should go for it. In the end she says that it is to show other humiliated people that it is possible to survive being the most humiliated person in the world.
                  Homo homini lupus

Comment

And yet you're overlooking the fact that she set herself up for that humiliation. She is, to use a crass term, a star-fcker. When is she going to admit that obvious fact?

And when are we?
                    I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

All she has to say is "Hell yea, I 'smoked' that cigar and enjoyed it! Hillary can go herself! She's too much of a shrew to please anybody that's why I got the job! **** job that is!"

If she can admit it to herself and poke some fun at it along with some stiff barbs about Hillary and such she wouldn't have the problems she's having. I think most people would just think "Okay, she did some kinky stuff, nothing new there..."

Comment

Originally posted by Jannie View Post
                        The right loved impeaching and trying President Clinton for his sexual crimes and predilections.
                        He was impeached for perjury and obstruction of justice, not sexual crimes.

Originally posted by Jannie View Post
                        So now must we try and indict the woman involved?
                        No, Hillary was the one that smeared her name:

Hillary Clinton blamed 'narcissistic loony tune' Monica Lewinsky and herself for Bill Clinton's Oval Office tryst, journal reveals

The Left's war on women, blacks, Hispanics, whites........anyone in their way to seize power has never stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
                          Nothing wrong, she was the first victim of the Left's War on Women:

The writings show Hillary Clinton apparently took a dim view of women who accuse politicians of caddish behavior.

Discussing harassment charges against then-Sen. Bob Packwood — whose help Hillary Clinton sought for her health care plan — Blair wrote in 1993 that Hillary was “tired of all these whiny women.”

That's the second tabloid you've used as a source today. Did you buy them all at the check out? You should have gotten the National Enquirer to round out your sources.
                          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                            That's the second tabloid you've used as a source today. Did you buy them all at the check out? You should have gotten the National Enquirer to round out your sources.
                            Actually, it was the same source.

Does this make you feel better?

The papers offer a look at Hillary Clinton’s mindset through some of the most difficult parts of her husband’s presidency, including the Monica Lewinsky scandal. According to the friend, Diane Blair -- a political science professor whose papers were donated to the University of Arkansas Special Collections library – Hillary Clinton credited Bill Clinton with trying to break away from Lewinsky, whom she called a “narcissistic loony toon.”

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/hillary-...ic-loony-toon/

Comment

Here's another one for you John....

Hillary attributed Bubba’s troubles to “the vast right-wing media conspiracy,” and then Monica Lewinsky burst on the scene like a bombshell. Monica resembled neither a conspiracy nor a vast wing, right or otherwise.

Hillary Clinton is the war on women,” Mrs. Willey says, emphasizing the word “is,” and “that’s what needs to be exposed here. The point is what this woman is capable of doing to other women while she’s running a campaign basically on women’s issues.

It just doesn’t make any sense.

She single-handedly orchestrated every one of the investigations of all these women [who accused her husband of sexual crimes]. They’re the people reminding us of how sordid all this is.”

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...#ixzz3V236hQya

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X