NC Man Free Top STand Naked In His Doorway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NC Man Free Top STand Naked In His Doorway

Residents in a Charlotte, N.C., community are calling on officials to change the law to make it illegal for a man to stand naked in his doorway while he talks on his cellphone, WBTV.com reported Wednesday.
    The man, who has not been charged and not identified in reports, has apparently been seen in the buff for the past 10 years. This year alone, police were called to the home four times, the report said. Neighbors say the man stands naked at his door several times a week.
    "I was out rolling the trash can on Friday and I just happened to look over there and he was standing there buck naked," Pecolia Threatt, a neighbor, told WBTV.com. "It's not good to have people walking around here naked like that. A grown man like that with all these kids out here, you know."
    A spokeswoman from the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department told the station the man could not be charged because he was not outside the home.
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/03/18...tcmp=obnetwork
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

What?!! No photos?!!!

Comment

Time to break out the Pellet gun and play ,shoot the PEE-PEE

Comment

Perhaps his favorite movie is Free Willie...

Comment

I think he needs some of this:

http://www.duluthtrading.com/store/m...underwear.aspx

Comment

At least, it is not San Francisco's Berkley and Folsom Street where the authorities won't do anything about the extreme gross nudity and deviant behavior that takes place on the streets and parks. (Look up the link yourself on Zombies.if you are over 18 and not easily offended. You have been warned.)

BTW, there was a photo on the local news site. Highly edited, of course.
            “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

This makes me think of one thing.......

Ethel don't look!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtzoUu7w-YM

Comment

The link Zombie is excellent!
                I am rolling on the floor,hahaha!

I believed that we ,Euros ,where the only ones to get such guys,cooool !!
                That rug really tied the room together

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                  What?!! No photos?!!!

There is one with the article, which I'm sure you noticed, but it's blurred to obscure the "finer details".

Comment

Just put up signs nearby warning of a naked man with a very small penis in the area.

Should solve the problem.
                    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Pay some naked Witnesses to show up and bother him at all times during the day.
                      The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                        Love their ads...

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                          Just put up signs nearby warning of a naked man with a very small penis in the area.

Should solve the problem.
                          Get his cellphone number and pay some lady to call him up five or six times per day and just laugh hysterically.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                            Get his cellphone number and pay some lady to call him up five or six times per day and just laugh hysterically.

Reminds me-back in a previous agency in the 80s our loathed City Manager wore a voice pager.

We would slip a convenience store clerk a few bucks to call it up and leave a vamp-ish message about what a great time she had with him the night before.

Timed, of course, to when he had a meeting of some sort. He ruined two pagers ripping the batteries out under pressure before he caught on and quit carrying it...
                            Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                              There is one with the article, which I'm sure you noticed, but it's blurred to obscure the "finer details".
                              That was because the camera broke taking the pictures...

The result was they came out under explained...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X