Poll: Fox News most trusted network

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
    Didn't you get the msg? It was taken out of context.
    Only way I know about it was because I watched the guy make a ars of him self on BBC
    you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Originally posted by andrewza View Post
      Only way I know about it was because I watched the guy make a ars of him self on BBC
      My post was
      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
        My post was
        I know. I saw the pig.
        you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Personally, I don't think there are ANY news networks that just report the news without factoring in there political slant on things. Too bad people just can't get the story and make their own minds up as far whether one political group is behind or at fault for whatever happened.
          "War is hell, but actual combat is a motherf#cker"
          - Col. David Hackworth

Comment

Originally posted by taco View Post
            For those interested the link to the poll results at Quinnipiac is here: Quinnipiac Poll
            Thank you, that's worth having a glance at. Because it's worth looking at the individual questions.

Because when the question is about the trust of each outlet taken individually, then the score, if you sum "a great deal" and "somewhat", is (highest scoring first):

local television 71%
            ABC News 64%
            CBS News 64%
            CNN 61%
            NBC News 60%
            Fox News 55%
            MSNBC 52%

When the same question is asked comparatively, yes, Fox News jumps ahead.
            There is the fact that Republicans are pretty tightly grouped behind Fox News in this question (58%), with the second place for them being pretty far behind (CNN, 13%).
            On the contrary, the Democrats spread out way more: CNN 32%, NBC News 15%, CBS News 14% etc.

It might be interesting to observe the nuance between overall trust (which is the point I was going after by summing up "A great deal" and "Somewhat") and complete faith - "A great deal" alone.
            If we focus on this issue, we see that the overall trust (defined as the sum of the two answers above, "A great deal" and "somewhat") of the Republicans in Fox News scores a total of 80% - not much unlike thw overall trust of Democrats in NBC News (82%), ABC News (81%), CBS News (81%) and CNN (80%).
            But if we single out real, complete faith - "A great deal" - we see that Fox News gets that from no less than 35% of Republicans. No other news outlet gets that much credence from Democrats (the best is CNN, with 26% of them choosing this answer).
            Michele

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X