Poll: Fox News most trusted network

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: Fox News most trusted network

I don't see how anyone can trust one network over the other....

Fox News has the most trusted network and cable news coverage in the United States, according to a new Quinnipiac University poll released Monday. But network TV is much less trustworthy than it was in the days of Walter Cronkite, American voters say.

In comparison rankings, 29 percent responded that they trust Fox News the most. CNN follows with 22 percent, CBS News and NBC News are at 10 percent, ABC News at 8 percent and MSNBC at 7 percent.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/0...#ixzz3Twyk7BTO

MSNBC at 7%...

I guess that is the percentage of total mental jack wagons in the US as well...

Comment

Remember kids, friends don't let friends watch Cable News, and with Fox at top...

Last edited by ace; 09 Mar 15, 21:01.
      "The people never have the power, only the illusion of it. And here is the real secret: they don't want it. The responsibility is too great to bear. It's why they are so quick to fall in line as soon as someone else takes charge."
      "

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
        MSNBC at 7%...

I guess that is the percentage of total mental jack wagons in the US as well...
        I watch them all and they got it just about right in their order of percentages, but I cant believe the 7% for MSNBC, surely there can't be that many Fools.
        Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
          I don't see how anyone can trust one network over the other....
          Empirical experience. As in any endeavor one tends to be better than another whether it be a hamburger joint or a news agency. Over time people can tell. CNN did pretty well in the poll. The three networks and MSNBC not so much.

I'm not surprised at MSNBC as they seem to have departed with any hard news slot at all. Its all editorial. Fox has too many editorialists as well, but there is still some good hard news there. CNN the same. MSNBC (ideologies aside) reminds me of a news sketch version of Monty Python's village idiots (those guys with the bandages on there head).

Comment

Comment

So nobody's watching at PBS ?
              Last edited by sebfrench76; 10 Mar 15, 01:23.
              That rug really tied the room together

Comment

When most people are responding to a question such as "which news network do you trust the most" in this context are they not actually responding to the question "which news network conforms to your political slant the most"?

Comment

I think they made a mistake with MSNBC, I think what they meant wasn't 7% but rather 7 people.
                  Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

fox rating still below Obamas = not much.
                    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyan67 View Post
                      Empirical experience. As in any endeavor one tends to be better than another whether it be a hamburger joint or a news agency. Over time people can tell. CNN did pretty well in the poll. The three networks and MSNBC not so much.

I'm not surprised at MSNBC as they seem to have departed with any hard news slot at all. Its all editorial. Fox has too many editorialists as well, but there is still some good hard news there. CNN the same. MSNBC (ideologies aside) reminds me of a news sketch version of Monty Python's village idiots (those guys with the bandages on there head).
                      They're called Gumby.
                      ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Was it not fox that said there where Muslim only cities in the UK now?
                        you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Originally posted by andrewza View Post
                          And 700 no-go zones in France.
                          BTW,i take advantage of my last posts before i am beheaded by the violent and bearbed guys in my streets.
                          That rug really tied the room together

Comment

For those interested the link to the poll results at Quinnipiac is here: Quinnipiac Poll
                            To delight in war is a merit in the soldier, a dangerous quality in the captain, and a positive crime in the statesman. - George Santayana

Comment

Originally posted by andrewza View Post
                              Didn't you get the msg? It was taken out of context.
                              "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X