Would you vote for a ___ US Presidential Candidate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Savez View Post
    Those I said no to are the ones that would probably least represent me.
    Logic is futile.
    Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

15 voters so far, and all 15 said they would vote for a Christian POTUS.

I feel this is a combination of being used to living in a Christian majority nation, as well as the fact that every past POTUS, afaik, has been a Christian.

Throughout history, Empires/States have gone through changes. Could one imagine, during say the 2nd century in the Roman Empire, the people being told that in some time, there will be a civil war and a sort of split, and that many Romans will eventually refer to themselves as Christians.

I'm not saying that the USA will be majority hindu or whatever in 100 years , but I do believe that within our lifetime, we should see a female President, and maybe even, a non Christian President.

Comment

Originally posted by Taieb el-Okbi View Post
        15 voters so far, and all 15 said they would vote for a Christian POTUS.

I feel this is a combination of being used to living in a Christian majority nation, as well as the fact that every past POTUS, afaik, has been a Christian.

Throughout history, Empires/States have gone through changes. Could one imagine, during say the 2nd century in the Roman Empire, the people being told that in some time, there will be a civil war and a sort of split, and that many Romans will eventually refer to themselves as Christians.

I'm not saying that the USA will be majority hindu or whatever in 100 years , but I do believe that within our lifetime, we should see a female President, and maybe even, a non Christian President.
        The right female, Hispanic or Jewish candidate could win right now. If Hillary runs and loses, it won't be due to her gender. If Marco Rubio runs and loses, it won't be due to his ethnicity. If Debbie Wasserman Schultz runs and loses, it won't be due to her religion... it will be because she's fugly and not smart enough to be a moron.

If Islam ever truly undergoes a reformation and moves past the 11th century, I have little doubt a Muslim could be elected someday.

However, we would have to achieve full Idiocracy before a transgender, transsexual, transvestite, Transylvanian or trans-anything gets elected president.
        Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Not on the list is Progressive Leftist. If the candidate were Progressive I would never, ever vote for him or her. I do not want more government or a dictatorship in whatever form that Progressive envisions we should have.

Comment

I won't vote for another Black. I thought/hoped that Obama was going to be a high point in our history when we judged him by his character and not color. Unfortunately he didn't get the msg. First and fore most he is a President for the Blacks. Seldom have I seem a photo of him when most of the others present were not also black, no just the 12% of the population. I can wait another 150 years to vote for another black
            "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
              I won't vote for another Black. I thought/hoped that Obama was going to be a high point in our history when we judged him by his character and not color. Unfortunately he didn't get the msg. First and fore most he is a President for the Blacks. Seldom have I seem a photo of him when most of the others present were not also black, no just the 12% of the population. I can wait another 150 years to vote for another black
              Maobama's problem isn't his race. His problems are ideological and pathological.

Comment

Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
                Maobama's problem isn't his race. His problems are ideological and pathological.
                Being a victim? MS O will most likely support that idea.
                "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

I have to agree with Half Pint. Obama the Ignorant is also a racist, bigot. He definitely puts Blacks and Black issues first.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/tho...QT?ocid=SMSDHP

He couldn't make time for the protest against terror in Paris. He kicks foreign dignitaries of the "wrong" race to the curb while embracing the "right" ones.
                  He quickly sticks his nose into minor issues involving Blacks in the US and ignores similar issues when Blacks are on the end dishing it out.

But, then too, his ideology is firmly on the radical Progressive Left. That's really bad. And then too he has serious personal issues as a politician. He's not particularly bright, he's extremely narcissistic, he's poorly read and not very well versed in any issues outside classic Black ones, and on top of that he completely lacks management and leadership skills beyond rabble rousing.

The result is a disaster as President.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                    The only one on the list I definitely would not vote for is a transsexual. Anyone who would willingly undergo genital mutilation and cosmetic surgery to be something they are not is definitely not stable enough or smart enough to be Presidential material.
                    Consider ...

Basic biological blueprint(DNA) is for species reproduction, hence female ...

It takes a proper mix of "Y"DNA(male) and testosterone to "mutate" the Basic Blueprint (BB) of Female to Male ... ~~~ glitches along the way produce 'aberrations' hence "gay" males = half transformed from Female BB to Male Mutant ...

Do we Legislate for a genetic anomaly that may be "correctable" within the next couple/few decades ... ???

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
                      Consider ...

Basic biological blueprint(DNA) is for species reproduction, hence female ...

It takes a proper mix of "Y"DNA(male) and testosterone to "mutate" the Basic Blueprint (BB) of Female to Male ... ~~~ glitches along the way produce 'aberrations' hence "gay" males = half transformed from Female BB to Male Mutant ...

Do we Legislate for a genetic anomaly that may be "correctable" within the next couple/few decades ... ???

Except what you are saying is utter BS. The chromosomes are either X or Y. There is no "gay" chromosome. This is one of those things the LGBT community will violently attack someone on if brought up because it undermines their agenda entirely.

This is a case of nurture over nature. DNA isn't the only thing that decides who were are. But, it doesn't change things so dramatically that one can undergo cosmetic surgery and change their gender.

While I don't have particular problems with someone's sexual proclivities so long as it involves adults, I do take this into consideration as to their suitability for employment.

Comment

Except what you are saying is utter BS. The chromosomes are either X or Y. There is no "gay" chromosome. This is one of those things the LGBT community will violently attack someone on if brought up because it undermines their agenda entirely.

This is a case of nurture over nature. DNA isn't the only thing that decides who were are. But, it doesn't change things so dramatically that one can undergo cosmetic surgery and change their gender.

While I don't have particular problems with someone's sexual proclivities so long as it involves adults, I do take this into consideration as to their suitability for employment.
                        I'm not ruling out the "choice" factor ...

jes sayin' there is in most cases a more stronger biological one to consider ...

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
                          I'm not ruling out the "choice" factor ...

jes sayin' there is in most cases a more stronger biological one to consider ...
                          Not in this one, at least to date. LGBT is overwhelmingly a lifestyle choice not a genetic or inbred one.

Comment

Not on the list is Progressive Leftist. If the candidate were Progressive I would never, ever vote for him or her. I do not want more government or a dictatorship in whatever form that Progressive envisions we should have.
                            I'd have no problem voting for a Leftist, but it would be a cold day in hell before I'd ever vote for a Progressive.

Comment

Logic is futile.
                              I have no idea what you are getting at?
                              “I do not wish to have the slave emancipated because I love him, but because I hate his master."
                              --Salmon P. Chase

Comment

Originally posted by Savez View Post
                                I have no idea what you are getting at?
                                In a discussion with Mountain Man, logic is futile.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X