No announcement yet.

Would you vote for a ___ US Presidential Candidate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't vote for any of them: they're all lower than whale **** on the bottom of the ocean.
    I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
      I wouldn't vote for any of them: they're all lower than whale **** on the bottom of the ocean.
      You might have a problem with saying you'll never vote for a man or a woman.... limits you list of candidates to various animals etc.
      “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
      “To talk of many things:
      Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
      Of cabbages—and kings—
      And why the sea is boiling hot—
      And whether pigs have wings.”
      ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Yes

Mormon
        Black
        Woman
        Man
        White
        Christian
        Jewish
        Catholic
        Protestant

No

Atheist
        Gay or Lesbian
        Hindu
        Muslim
        Transexual
        “I do not wish to have the slave emancipated because I love him, but because I hate his master."
        --Salmon P. Chase

Comment

Ah...I see TeeBo is trolling again.

I will vote for anyone who is competent, qualified and dedicated to the Constitution and the welfare of the citizens of America. It would help if that person were also honest, truthful and law-abiding but that might be asking for too much these days.
          Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Savez View Post
            Yes

Mormon
            Black
            Woman
            Man
            White
            Christian
            Jewish
            Catholic
            Protestant

No

Atheist
            Gay or Lesbian
            Hindu
            Muslim
            Transexual
            Why would you not vote for the latter of your categories?

Would you vote for someone who was a known member of a secret society? Like Bush was? How about a Freemason?

Once you start discriminating, how do you know where to stop?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Would you vote for someone who was a known member of a secret society? Like Bush was? How about a Freemason?

IMO Your trolling, Savez is not

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
                If you base your vote on race/religion/gender......you should probably not vote.
                As we learned six years ago.
                ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
                  You might have a problem with saying you'll never vote for a man or a woman.... limits you list of candidates to various animals etc.
                  You make it sound as if those who choose to run for public office are not animals. Rimshot
                  I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

I don't understand the questions. Isn't that the point of this thread to tell who we'd vote for? What does free masons have to do with it? The discrimination stops where I decide I guess.
                    “I do not wish to have the slave emancipated because I love him, but because I hate his master."
                    --Salmon P. Chase

Comment

As long as they do the job and do it well, then what they are irreverent.
                      "The people never have the power, only the illusion of it. And here is the real secret: they don't want it. The responsibility is too great to bear. It's why they are so quick to fall in line as soon as someone else takes charge."
                      "

Comment

I draw the line at Robot, I'll be damned if I let some tin man run my country....
                        "The people never have the power, only the illusion of it. And here is the real secret: they don't want it. The responsibility is too great to bear. It's why they are so quick to fall in line as soon as someone else takes charge."
                        "

Comment

Originally posted by Savez View Post
                          I don't understand the questions. Isn't that the point of this thread to tell who we'd vote for? What does free masons have to do with it? The discrimination stops where I decide I guess.

Freemason are a secret society, and a number of presidents have been members.

Bush was a member of the Skulls, as have been several highly placed people over the years, the Skulls being another highly secret society whose members look out for each other outside of the law.

I was just curious to know why you draw the line where you do, but it's your call and you don't have to answer if you don't want to. I'm just not sure what keeps someone who discriminates from adding more and more categories to his list of "won't vote for them".

Comment

Freemason are a secret society, and a number of presidents have been members.

Bush was a member of the Skulls, as have been several highly placed people over the years, the Skulls being another highly secret society whose members look out for each other outside of the law.

I was just curious to know why you draw the line where you do, but it's your call and you don't have to answer if you don't want to. I'm just not sure what keeps someone who discriminates from adding more and more categories to his list of "won't vote for them".
                            Those I said no to are the ones that would probably least represent me.
                            --Salmon P. Chase

Comment

The only one on the list I definitely would not vote for is a transsexual. Anyone who would willingly undergo genital mutilation and cosmetic surgery to be something they are not is definitely not stable enough or smart enough to be Presidential material.

Comment

Every time I have voted, I discriminated against every candidate I didn't vote for. I discriminate against Democrats, liberals, [email protected] and all other flavors of Marxists 100% of the time.

I wouldn't vote for a transsexual for the same reason I wouldn't vote for someone with excess tatoos, weird piercings, bizarre body art or any other variety of self-mutilation.

I wouldn't vote for a Muslim because of that Sharia thingy.

Gays, lesbians, atheists, Hindus (and all other odd religions) would have to convince me that they aren't mentally ill before I could vote for them... but I at least have an open mind...
                                Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X