Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll- where will Hussein Obama be in 2 years?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll- where will Hussein Obama be in 2 years?

Vote and comment, its all in good fun, after all.

1- Hey, it could happen

2- I figure this to be the front runner

3- and this the most likely, IMHO

4- Added since it has been suggested here

5- its a dark world...

6- ... and bad guys can finish last, once in a while

7- make something up
    Quiet retirement in the US, nothing more to see here folks.
    17.39%
    Goes on a total media blitz, uses his "star" quality to make more money off the media than any man in history
    34.78%
    (possible addition to #2) Pulls out all the stops to make himself the Next Secretary General of the UN... and from there, King of the WORLD, perhaps
    21.74%
    Emmigrates to a Muslim nation without an extradition treaty with the US, claims to suddenly discover he was really a Muslim all along
    8.70%
    Does NOT give up power, and with several cities in flames makes himself President for the Duration (life)
    8.70%
    Is murdered by one of his own Security Detail, most likely after #5
    0.00%
    Other, any other, Aliens or something "transparent" are equally possible.
    8.70%

The poll is expired.

"Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Probably a quiet retirement lol
    "With foxes we must play the fox."
    -Thomas Fuller

Comment

My guess he will make an attempt to become the next UN Secretary General .... it's the perfect job for a guy who wants to kowtow to dictators and tyrants. It would also accommodate his smugness and desire to be in the limelight.

Comment

How about WTF cares?

Comment

I think he's going to be A list material in Hollywood. I wouldn't even be surprised if he became a full time actor. He'd have fawning sycophants to stroke his enormous ego, doesn't need to know anything to do it, and best of all, even when he spouts complete and utter drivel on any subject there are going to be lots of people who believe him.

Comment

Originally posted by Skoblin View Post
            How about WTF cares?
            Because if he does my choice, he'll be in your (and my) face for years to come...

Comment

He will form a foundation and try to stay in the forefront of media attention, much like Jimmy Carter did, and hopefully with the same degree of success.
              Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Media blitz, books about how the American people failed to recognize his dream.

Quiet retirement is out because he's a a flaming narcissist and can't survive with attention.

Probably go back to being a "community organizer" along the lines of Farrakian, Sharpton and that ilk, where he will preach that "whitey still be holdin' 'em down".

Definitely rejoin Wright's Church of Hate Whitey.
                Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                  Because if he does my choice, he'll be in your (and my) face for years to come...
                  I turn the channel on the TV when I see him now. I can do the same two years from now.

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                    Vote and comment, its all in good fun, after all.

1- Hey, it could happen

2- I figure this to be the front runner

3- and this the most likely, IMHO

4- Added since it has been suggested here

5- its a dark world...

6- ... and bad guys can finish last, once in a while

7- make something up
                    Lol, its all in good fun? Can I use that if I create a thread critical of something that you might like?

Anyway, your asking where will President Obama be in two years?

I feel that more then likely he will be out of office.

If say a WW3 like situation occurs though, I could see President Obama running for a 3rd term, and maybe more if needed, depending on how the long the war and the cleanup takes. Its a fact FDR served 4 terms, so its not impossible for Obama to serve a 3rd, or even 4th term, now this would all be IMO possible only if a WW3 like situation occurs.
                    Last edited by Taieb el-Okbi; 04 Mar 15, 18:43. Reason: fixed a typo

Comment

I look for him swinging from one beach resort to another in between money making speeches and book deals. Basically living the playboy lifestyle. Like him or hate him Bill Clinton was a workaholic and loves politics and playing the game. Obama is simply lazy.

Comment

You forgot one option.

Become the subject of polls and endless speculation by irrational Obamaphobes of the right who were in a panic to purge the sins and find fault for the disastrous Bush Jr. Presidency even before Obama spent his first day in office.

Comment

Nah, he breaks the boundaries and becomes the first lgtb talk show ex pres.

Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

So, which letter will he choose to be?

Comment

Originally posted by lynelhutz View Post
                              You forgot one option.
                              No I didn't, its #7, go ahead and make something silly up.
                              Oh... and so you did, but you didn't vote that way.
                              Oh well...

Originally posted by Cyan67 View Post
                              I look for him swinging from one beach resort to another in between money making speeches and book deals. Basically living the playboy lifestyle. Like him or hate him Bill Clinton was a workaholic and loves politics and playing the game. Obama is simply lazy.
                              Swinging?
                              Not a chance, his wife looks tougher and far more manly than he does.
                              "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X