Bibi: "The Enemy Of Your Enemy Is...Your Enemy"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bibi: "The Enemy Of Your Enemy Is...Your Enemy"

Pity we don't have any political leaders who can talk plainly and intelligently.

Now Playing
    Netanyahu addresses Congress amid rift with White House

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, in a highly anticipated address to Congress, delivered a message to the Obama administration on Tuesday about the threat posed by Iran: "The enemy of your enemy -- is your enemy."
    The Israeli leader spoke as part of a high-profile push to make his case against a pending nuclear deal with Iran. He urged the U.S. not to "be fooled" by Iran's efforts to oppose the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria, a group the U.S. also is fighting. Netanyahu said those groups are "competing for the crown of militant Islam."
    "When it comes to Iran and ISIS, the enemy of your enemy -- is your enemy," he said.
    He also blasted the terms of the potential nuclear deal. He said Iran is notorious for playing a game of "hide and cheat" with inspectors.
    In his opening remarks, Netanyahu said he regrets some have perceived his visit as political. "That was never my intention," he said.
    He said he had a "profound obligation" to discuss an issue -- Iran's quest for nuclear weapons -- that "could well threaten the survival of my country."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015...s-to-congress/
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Seems the PM firmly believes that President Obama has been and is a firm supporter of Israel, how can that be?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...s-to-congress/

Israel is grateful for the support of American -- of America's people and of America's presidents, from Harry Truman to Barack Obama.
    We appreciate all that President Obama has done for Israel.
    In each of those moments, I called the president, and he was there.
    And some of what the president has done for Israel might never be known, because it touches on some of the most sensitive and strategic issues that arise between an American president and an Israeli prime minister.

But I know it, and I will always be grateful to President Obama for that support.
    Could the CEC have gotten it all wrong?
    “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
    “To talk of many things:
    Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
    Of cabbages—and kings—
    And why the sea is boiling hot—
    And whether pigs have wings.”
    ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Netanyahu is placing himself on the side of the good guys while emphasizing that Israel remians a staunch ally of America, leaving Obama the Imam to join up or perish.

Smart move.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        Netanyahu is placing himself on the side of the good gys, and leaving Obama to join up or perish.

Smart move.
        So he lied to the assembled US Congress or the Right Wing has it wrong, which is it?
        “To talk of many things:
        Of cabbages—and kings—
        ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Probably neither. The true liars throughout all of this have been the Dems and Muhammed Obama. They're the ones sucking up to Iran.

Comment

Probably neither. The true liars throughout all of this have been the Dems and Muhammed Obama. They're the ones sucking up to Iran.
            The contradict each other. One is wrong and one is right. Which is it?
            “To talk of many things:
            Of cabbages—and kings—
            ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

(...)
              Pity we don't have any political leaders who can talk plainly and intelligently.
              Why the pity ? You get to elect them don't you ?
              High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.

Comment

"The alternative to a bad deal is a better deal."
                Amen.
                "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
                  The contradict each other. One is wrong and one is right. Which is it?
                  I see no contradiction. I do see a very smart politician who I wish were our president instead of the girlie-man we have.

Pity you don't get this angry every time Obummer lies to America.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post
                    Why the pity ? You get to elect them don't you ?
                    We do, but we don't get to select the candidates from a pool of the intelligent and capable. We have to pick from a Fool's Lineup.

"The least incompetent of the bunch" is hardly the best choice for anyone.

Comment

Must be fun having foreign leaders dictate your foreign policy to you.
                      Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

CNN reported that a white house official suggested that Netanyahu has brought no new ideas to the table, and that Netanyahus speech was rhetoric. I'm going to agree with the White House here, Netanyahu on the other side, is wrong IMO, he is wrong to come here and try and lecture us on how to deal with Iran during a time when the USA is a major player in the P5 +1.

Comment

I see no contradiction. I do see a very smart politician who I wish were our president instead of the girlie-man we have.

Pity you don't get this angry every time Obummer lies to America.
                          Who's angry? I simply want to know how the right reconciles the facts. One is wrong one is right, which is it?
                          “To talk of many things:
                          Of cabbages—and kings—
                          ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Originally posted by Rojik View Post
                            Must be fun having foreign leaders dictate your foreign policy to you.
                            It's better than having foreign leaders dictate our domestic policy to us.
                            Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
                              Who's angry? I simply want to know how the right reconciles the facts. One is wrong one is right, which is it?
                              I think you're the only one here who knows what you're talking about.

What contradiction are you referring to?
                              Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X