California -Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Persephone View Post
    We have many who believe just because it's a Stanford study...it must be all true.
    "What has happened in California has been a clear warming trend over the historical record ... that probably would not have happened without humans," said Stanford climate scientist Noah Diffenbaugh.

WTF is "Environmental Earth System Science"?
    • Associate Professor, Environmental Earth System Science
    • Senior Fellow, Stanford Woods Institute for the Environment
    • Affiliate, Precourt Institute for Energy

Dr. Noah Diffenbaugh is an Associate Professor in the School of Earth Sciences and Senior Fellow in the Woods Institute for the Environment at Stanford University. He studies the dynamics and impacts of climate variability and change. Much of his work has focused on the role of fine-scale processes in shaping climate change impacts, including studies of extreme weather, water resources, agriculture, human health, and poverty vulnerability.

Dr. Diffenbaugh is currently a Lead Author for Working Group II of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC)...

https://earth.stanford.edu/noah-diffenbaugh

IPCC Working Group II is not comprised of climate scientists or any other types of scientists. These are policy wonks who dream up disaster scenarios that will result from the AGW, which is assumed to be proven settled science despite the total lack of evidence.

NOAA concluded that the California drought was the result of natural climatic cycles...

Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

I put this phrase:

"California will be lusher than Ireland' by 2014"

...into the site search function and when searching for post came up with nine hits, all from this thread.

So I put the phrase in again and did a search for threads containing that phrase. I got one hit. This thread.

I did a Bing search on the phrase. I got a hit for AccuWeather dot com talking about the pattern of colder winters world wide.

I put the phrase through Google. The top hit was this thread. The second was on finance.

I declare Doc the winner.

Comment

It ain't burnin' yet. Check back in July or August. If you can see through the smoke that is.
        If there are no dogs in Heaven, then I want to go where they went when they died-Will Rogers

Comment

You know in general if you make an accusation and some one asks you for the source in general your the one who has to provide it, not the one asking for the source, even if it's something the "accused" said... You think Mr. Twain would of known that...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X