• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pruitt
    replied
    Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Too much information...
    Did you ever get stationed there? You can always claim it went on after you left!

Pruitt

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Too much information...

Leave a comment:

• Pruitt
    replied
    Thank God for all those female taxi drivers in beautiful Fort Polk when I did Basic! We did not have a "limp" problem!

Pruitt

Leave a comment:

• Naffenea
    replied
    Told them about your "limp" what in Basic?!
    Lol, from what I understand, everyone was limp in basic. What I was referring to though was from about week 6-7 on, my right hip and knee was out of whack and I limped everywhere. I couldn't bend over to get in and out of tents, and my react to contact drills sucked. Walking or marching hurt. Running was ok. It wasn't until the final 16k ruck march that my hip finally popped back in to place and I've been fine ever since.

Leave a comment:

• Grognard Gunny
    replied
    Ouch! Ba-da-boom! (rim shot)

GG

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Told them about your "limp" what in Basic?!

Leave a comment:

• Naffenea
    replied
    Add in being a crippled military vet and you can retire in Tahiti!
    I knew I should have gone to the VA and told them about my limp in basic!

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Naffenea View Post
    I should start identifying myself as a black lesbian jewish atheist, and watch the grant money roll in.
    Add in being a crippled military vet and you can retire in Tahiti!

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied
    Originally posted by Naffenea View Post
    I should start identifying myself as a black lesbian jewish atheist, and watch the grant money roll in.
    Add native American. That group gets tons of cash to go to college!

Leave a comment:

• Naffenea
    replied

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied
    Well, just lie on your entrance paperwork like Obama the Ignorant did...

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    started a topic U.S.Colleges Funding Illegals

U.S.Colleges Funding Illegals

Apparently, the administration at New York University is either too retarded to understand where Federal, State and City Money actually comes from, or they don't want to know.

In either case, their funding should be cut off immediately.

Several U.S. colleges are giving financial aid directly to students who are young illegal immigrants, extending the debate about helping people in the United States illegally at the expense of Americans who are in need of similar opportunities.
    Such opportunities have opened up since President Obama's 2012 executive action that deferred deportation to millions of young people brought to the U.S. illegally by their parents. However, they still are largely ineligible for state or federal student aid.
    New York University -- which receives federal, state and city money -- says the aid given to illegal immigrants is not at the expense of American students.
    “This is not taking away from anybody,” MJ Knoll-Finn, an N.Y.U. admissions officer, told The New York Times, which first reported the story. “This is a formalized way of making sure these students know they’re welcome.”
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015...ntcmp=HPBucket

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X