Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lerner Emails Found...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lerner Emails Found...

    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015...rgeting-probe/

    I wonder what David Axelrod, who categorically stated a few days ago, that he was proud that the Obama administration had no scandals, thinks about this?

    Sincerely,
    M
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Massena View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015...rgeting-probe/

    I wonder what David Axelrod, who categorically stated a few days ago, that he was proud that the Obama administration had no scandals, thinks about this?

    Sincerely,
    M
    The Obama administration as a whole is a scandal.
    My worst jump story:
    My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
    As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
    No lie.

    ~
    "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
    -2 Commando Jumpmaster

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
      The Obama administration as a whole is a scandal.
      Travesty, not scandal.

      Comment


      • #4
        The problem is the Republicans don't have the balls to do anything about it. And truth be told I'm sure a lot of Republicans were against the tea party movement also.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Massena View Post
          http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015...rgeting-probe/

          I wonder what David Axelrod, who categorically stated a few days ago, that he was proud that the Obama administration had no scandals, thinks about this?

          Sincerely,
          M
          He actually said that? Where has he been for the past six years?
          Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Mystikeye View Post
            The problem is the Republicans don't have the balls to do anything about it. And truth be told I'm sure a lot of Republicans were against the tea party movement also.
            "Good and effective government" is an oxymoron. The Republicans are just as screwed up, but from a different political perspective. At least they're trying, though.
            Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
              He actually said that? Where has he been for the past six years?
              Lying for the King as usual. Can't wait to see Lerner do some jail time.
              My worst jump story:
              My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
              As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
              No lie.

              ~
              "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
              -2 Commando Jumpmaster

              Comment

              Latest Topics

              Collapse

              Working...
              X