Howard Dean Bashes Scott Walker For Not Having A College Degree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howard Dean Bashes Scott Walker For Not Having A College Degree

I'm sure this will come up again...and again..

On Thursday's edition of MSNBC's Morning Joe, fmr. Gov. Howard Dean questioned how "well educated" Scott Walker is and called it a "problem" for the Governor of Wisconsin. Dean said this makes Walker "unknowledgeable."

"Are you serious? You're saying he might not be qualified because he didn't finish college?" an incredulous Joe Scarborough asked.

"I think there are going to be a lot of people who worry about that," Dean said.

"Do you worry about people that don't finish college?" Scarborough shot back.

On Thursday's edition of MSNBC's Morning Joe, fmr. Gov. Howard Dean questioned how "well educated" Scott Walker is and called it a "problem" for the Governor of Wisconsin. Dean said this makes Walker "unknowledgeable."

"Are you serious? You're saying he might not be qualified because he didn't finish college?" an incredulous Joe Scarborough asked.

"I think there are going to be a lot of people who worry about that," Dean said.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...ledgeable.html
    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Obama graduated from Harvard and is an idiot. Joe Biden got a degree or three too.

I don't think that having or not having graduated from college or a university is a good measure of success, intellect, or ability.

Dyslexic high school grad.

College drop out...

Comment

Howard Dean is an ignorant ass, schooling or no schooling.

Sincerely,
      M
      We are not now that strength which in old days
      Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
      Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
      To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X