Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama's AG nominee in deep KimChee!

http://www.wnd.com/2015/02/hsbc-whis...nce-to-senate/

I was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt, but if the allegations against her turn out to be true, she would just be Holder in a skirt in my eyes.
    Last edited by Trung Si; 21 Feb 15, 18:22.
    Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Old news...
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

World Nut Daily trying to make themselves look important. Sen Judiciary committee has schedule a vote on her nomination the day the Senate gets back from the break. Feb 26th.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/0...26-115331.html

Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) sent out a formal notice on Thursday setting the time for Lynch’s vote. Several Republicans on the panel, including Sens. Orrin Hatch of Utah, Lindsey Graham of South Carolina and Jeff Flake of Arizona, have signaled they support Lynch or are open to voting for her to replace Attorney General Eric Holder, which would allow her nomination to clear the Judiciary Committee.
        Of course the GOP could sink her and as a result get another 1.9 years of AG Holder......

“The time has come,” the Walrus said,
        “To talk of many things:
        Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
        Of cabbages—and kings—
        And why the sea is boiling hot—
        And whether pigs have wings.”
        ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Why would the US Attorney for the Eastern District be involved in a Southern District case? This thing happened in Preet Bharara's turf, not Lynch's.
          I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
            Why would the US Attorney for the Eastern District be involved in a Southern District case? This thing happened in Preet Bharara's turf, not Lynch's.
            Well it's WND first of all and they get confused. However it could have had some element of conflict of interest so he stepped aside and she step in etc.

However I like WND calling it a cover up, when it made all the news etc years ago..... but then again, the source.
            “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
            “To talk of many things:
            Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
            Of cabbages—and kings—
            And why the sea is boiling hot—
            And whether pigs have wings.”
            ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
              Well it's WND first of all and they get confused. However it could have had some element of conflict of interest so he stepped aside and she step in etc.

However I like WND calling it a cover up, when it made all the news etc years ago..... but then again, the source.
              I am fairly sure the committee will also consider the source and ask the right questions, having read some of her background and rulings, she should be confirmed in my opinion.
              Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

I am very unimpressed with the Senate hearings on this jerk. One question is all it would take for me. "Will you turn over all the evidence on Fast & Furious which Holder will not & got charged with Contempt of Congress with?" If her answer is anything other than a simple "Yes" I'd vote against her.
                "If you are right, then you are right even if everyone says you are wrong. If you are wrong then you are wrong even if everyone says you are right." William Penn.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X