Saudi King Calls Americans "Terrorists"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saudi King Calls Americans "Terrorists"

This might be funny in an alternate universe where the Saudi King doesn't suck up to Wahabists to keep his throne, while Obama sucks up to him.

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates – Saudi Arabia on Sunday condemned the killing in North Carolina of three American Muslim college students as a "heinous terrorist" act, and called for an end to incitement against Muslims.
    http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/02...ntcmp=HPBucket

Remember 9/11? Those were your people killing Americans.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Your thread title is a bit disingenuous. While I think the term 'terrorist' is quite overused by people nowadays and I would hardly call these murders a 'terrorist attack' the article you posted states the statement called the murders 'a heinous terrorist" act' not "Americans are terrorists"

Certainly Hicks, if indeed guilty, should be condemned, no? The killing of 3 women should be, which is what was in the statement. And please spare me the boo hoo argument that Americans killed by Saudis should be condemned, because you are right: they should be.
    Кто там?
    Это я - Почтальон Печкин!
    Tunis is a Carthigenian city!

Comment

Maybe the new King would have been more kind if Hicks had stoned them death or beheaded them...

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        This might be funny in an alternate universe where the Saudi King doesn't suck up to Wahabists to keep his throne, while Obama sucks up to him.

Where in the article are Americans called 'terrorists'?

Sincerely,
        M

Comment

Fifteen of the nineteen terrorists responsible for 9/11 were Saudis. The other four were from Egypt, Lebanon, and the UAE.

Accuracy instead of sweeping statements is preferred I should think.

Sincerely,
          K

Comment

If you live in the same apartment building with the shooter arguing with him every day over parking space then that doesn't fit the profile of a hate crime but a domestic dispute crime. If that man was motivated by hate of Muslims, he would have dispatched those people long ago.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
            --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Comment

Originally posted by MonsterZero View Post
              If you live in the same apartment building with the shooter arguing with him every day over parking space then that doesn't fit the profile of a hate crime but a domestic dispute crime. If that man was motivated by hate of Muslims, he would have dispatched those people long ago.
              Hicks followed up the fatal shooting of the Dentist with the execution of two small, unarmed women. In their home, not in the parking lot.

Far more Americans are killed each year by the shooters in our midst like Craig Stephen Hicks than have ever been killed by all the jihadist terrorist outfits that have ever stalked this earth. That’s the price, or so the rhetoric goes, of our wild freedom. But maybe to understand the Chapel Hill murders better we need to imagine how it would be playing out if it were the other way around—if some gun-toting Muslim, with a habit of posting hate messages about secular humanists, took it upon himself to execute a defenseless family of them in their home.

http://www.newyorker.com/culture/cul...ican-vigilante
              The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

The thread title is misleading propaganda imo, as the Saudi king did not call Americans terrorists. I feel the thread title is similar to saying Israel is a Zionazi state, or that Israels are Zionazis, Or France is ran by the KKK, or something along this line.

Comment

Originally posted by Taieb el-Okbi View Post
                  The thread title is misleading propaganda imo, as the Saudi king did not call Americans terrorists. I feel the thread title is similar to saying Israel is a Zionazi state, or that Israels are Zionazis, Or France is ran by the KKK, or something along this line.
                  If anyone would know about 'misleading propaganda' it is certainly you.

Go away-you're part of the problem.

Sincerely,
                  M

Comment

Once again, Tayeb brings up Israel and the KKK in a thread that has nothing to do with those things. Business as usual.
                    The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

He did not though did he?
                      "Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it"
                      G.B Shaw

"They promised us homes fit for heroes, they give us heroes fit for homes."
                      Grandad, Only Fools and Horses

Comment

France and KKK in the same sentence...
                        Boum!Falled from my chair!
                        That rug really tied the room together

Comment

Originally posted by Stryker 19K30 View Post
                          Your thread title is a bit disingenuous. While I think the term 'terrorist' is quite overused by people nowadays and I would hardly call these murders a 'terrorist attack' the article you posted states the statement called the murders 'a heinous terrorist" act' not "Americans are terrorists"

Certainly Hicks, if indeed guilty, should be condemned, no? The killing of 3 women should be, which is what was in the statement. And please spare me the boo hoo argument that Americans killed by Saudis should be condemned, because you are right: they should be.
                          Murders took place in America by Americans so "American terrorists" is not leap of faith. Meanwhile, you avoided addressing the irony of the head of a terrorist state calling anything American "terrorist".

Stayed focused.
                          Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Murders took place in America by Americans so "American terrorists" is not leap of faith. Meanwhile, you avoided addressing the irony of the head of a terrorist state calling anything American "terrorist".

Stayed focused.
                            The fact remains that you misrepresented the reference and the thread.

And you have not demonstrated that Saudi Arabia is a terrorist state. In fact, Saudi Arabia is a US ally.

So, unless you have proof, then the point is moot and you're doing nothing but not only being disingenuous, but wildly inaccurate.

Sincerely,
                            M

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
                              The fact remains that you misrepresented the reference and the thread.

And you have not demonstrated that Saudi Arabia is a terrorist state. In fact, Saudi Arabia is a US ally.

So, unless you have proof, then the point is moot and you're doing nothing but not only being disingenuous, but wildly inaccurate.

Sincerely,
                              M
                              No,it's one giant cotton plantation,circa 1850 Georgia.
                              The rich Wahabis play while their imported wage slaves toil for pennies.

This is the set up I found while discharging tankers at oil refineries:
                              The guy at the top,the boss, has connections,like 2nd cousin twice removed to a Princes favourite flunky.He is absolutely irreproachable.
                              The people in middle management are Europeans,they run the place and take the decisions and the falls and get well paid for it.
                              The line managers might be Saudis also but more normally Asian,if they're Saudis they do nothing,nada,nixie,F all.
                              The minions at the bottom are Asian,they are treated like sh*t, I mean dirt,the kind of abuse that makes me get in the face of the bully,then advised to walk away from it.

A nasty,foul,blight of a nation,built on sand with an oil foundation,nothing more,no proud history,no sense of achievement.

This place would be bad enough if it was secular,but it's not,it's insanely religious.

I've just been to make a cup of tea and to try and remember anything nice about the place and I swear that for the life of me I cannot.
                              No scenery,no life,it looks like Star Wars Planet Tattooine,in fact I'd rather go there than back to the "Kingdom of Saud".

Not one single solitary saving grace, and I've been to Naples!

So for the King of Saud to even have the temerity to dare to comment on any other nations conduct is beyond the pail to me.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X