Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tin-Foil Hat Alert!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tin-Foil Hat Alert!

    Geez, this bonehead is advising the President. No wonder we are sliding into the mire.
    http://news.yahoo.com/outgoing-obama...234149498.html

  • #2
    What do you expect when this administration gets its information from places like The Colbert Report and The Daily Show...

    Comment


    • #3
      FOIA pushers have already gotten Project Blue Book, the Air Force's investigation of UFOs, completely declassified. If anyone wants information, the best place to search would be in there.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by BobTheBarbarian View Post
        FOIA pushers have already gotten Project Blue Book, the Air Force's investigation of UFOs, completely declassified. If anyone wants information, the best place to search would be in there.
        And, the conclusion was that in some cases there really were Unidentified flying objects.

        That is, the USAF didn't know what the object was...

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by BobTheBarbarian View Post
          FOIA pushers have already gotten Project Blue Book, the Air Force's investigation of UFOs, completely declassified. If anyone wants information, the best place to search would be in there.
          No, it wouldn't. One of the authors of that report has already admitted that it was a PR program and not a real investigation, and conducted with the specific objective of disproving everything.

          For example, many sightings were simply classified as ":unidentified". Consider that for a few seconds - an "unidentified flying object" that cannot be explained or accounted for is "explained" by the Air Farce Investigators (spelling of "Farce" deliberate)as "unidentified".

          DUH...

          Blue Book is a farce, cover to cover, just as the Roswell report was.
          Last edited by Mountain Man; 15 Feb 15, 12:26.
          Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Mystikeye View Post
            Geez, this bonehead is advising the President. No wonder we are sliding into the mire.
            And he is just one, there are a few more of his advisors that belong in a squirrel cage instead of the WH.
            Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
              And he is just one, there are a few more of his advisors that belong in a squirrel cage instead of the WH.
              The White House IS "the squirrel cage. Didn't you get the memo?
              Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                No, it wouldn't. One of the authors of that report has already admitted that it was a PR program and not a real investigation, and conducted with the specific objective of disproving everything.

                For example, many sightings were simnly classified as ":unidentified". Consider that for a few seconds - an "unidentified flying object that cannot be explained or accounted for is "explained" by the Air Farce Investigators (spelling of "Farce" deliberate)as "unidentified".

                DUH...

                Blue Book is a farce, cover to cover, just as the Roswell report was.
                Didn't the Air Force lower the percentage of sightings in the 'unexplained' category with each new investigation program?

                I remember reading that before Blue Book the programs in place, such as Sign and Grudge, concluded that a far larger percentage of incidents (~20 percent) could not be explained. (This is compared to the 6% 'unexplained' rate in Blue Book.)

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by BobTheBarbarian View Post
                  Didn't the Air Force lower the percentage of sightings in the 'unexplained' category with each new investigation program?

                  I remember reading that before Blue Book the programs in place, such as Sign and Grudge, concluded that a far larger percentage of incidents (~20 percent) could not be explained. (This is compared to the 6% 'unexplained' rate in Blue Book.)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by BobTheBarbarian View Post

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by BobTheBarbarian View Post
                        Didn't the Air Force lower the percentage of sightings in the 'unexplained' category with each new investigation program?

                        I remember reading that before Blue Book the programs in place, such as Sign and Grudge, concluded that a far larger percentage of incidents (~20 percent) could not be explained. (This is compared to the 6% 'unexplained' rate in Blue Book.)
                        Yep. They were specifically instructed to do so, and incidentally, identifying an "unidentified" object as "unidentified" removed it from the "unidentified" category, because now it had been "explained"! Try that one for size.

                        Furthermore, the investigators followed no specific protocol, never used any scientific methodology or instrumentation, and followed none of the most basic rules required of any "investigation" conducted in any other discipline.

                        They simply asked some questions, took a few pictures and made up their minds. "Off they went, into the wild blue yonder..."
                        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Don't blame me. I didn't vote for him.
                          Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

                          That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            No one did. He as elected by the Aliens.
                            Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

                            Comment

                            Latest Topics

                            Collapse

                            Working...
                            X