Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The day after the Jordanian pilot burned alive.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The day after the Jordanian pilot burned alive.

    Obama plans to meet with “American Muslim leaders” at the White House today.

    The Press is barred.

    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...-to-the-press/

  • #2
    He probably doesn't want the press seeing him bang his head on the floor with the other leaders....

    Comment


    • #3
      Meanwhile, it looks like the King may be conducting combat strikes...personally.


      Jordan’s King Abdullah ibn al-Hussein, who has trained as a pilot, may fly a bomber himself on Thursday in the country’s retaliation against the ISIS.

      Several Arabic-language newspapers reported late Wednesday that the monarch would personally participate in bombing raids on the terrorist group, citing his vow Tuesday to “strike them in their strongholds.”

      http://dailycaller.com/2015/02/04/jo...in-isis-raids/
      "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

      Comment


      • #4
        Wow, and our King can't even call it Islamic terrorism, what a shameful ****!
        My worst jump story:
        My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
        As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
        No lie.

        ~
        "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
        -2 Commando Jumpmaster

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Nichols View Post
          Meanwhile, it looks like the King may be conducting combat strikes...personally.


          Jordan’s King Abdullah ibn al-Hussein, who has trained as a pilot, may fly a bomber himself on Thursday in the country’s retaliation against the ISIS.

          Several Arabic-language newspapers reported late Wednesday that the monarch would personally participate in bombing raids on the terrorist group, citing his vow Tuesday to “strike them in their strongholds.”

          http://dailycaller.com/2015/02/04/jo...in-isis-raids/
          I wonder if he'll actually do it, and if so- how deep in.

          Regardless, a brilliant PR stunt.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Nichols View Post
            Meanwhile, it looks like the King may be conducting combat strikes...personally.


            Jordan’s King Abdullah ibn al-Hussein, who has trained as a pilot, may fly a bomber himself on Thursday in the country’s retaliation against the ISIS.

            Several Arabic-language newspapers reported late Wednesday that the monarch would personally participate in bombing raids on the terrorist group, citing his vow Tuesday to “strike them in their strongholds.”

            http://dailycaller.com/2015/02/04/jo...in-isis-raids/
            Rumors on Social media as news....

            http://www.aa.com.tr/en/news/461181-...strikes-jordan

            The Jordanian government denied on Thursday that King Abdullah II would personally take part in airstrikes against the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) militant group.

            "Information disseminated over news and social media outlets about the king's participation in airstrikes against [ISIL] is false," government spokesman Mohamed al-Momni has said.

            The statements come after reports by some local news outlets – which have spread through social media – that King Abdullah, a trained pilot, would personally take part in anti-ISIL airstrikes on Thursday following the execution of abducted Jordanian pilot Moaz al-Kasasba by the militant group in Syria.
            “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
            “To talk of many things:
            Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
            Of cabbages—and kings—
            And why the sea is boiling hot—
            And whether pigs have wings.”
            ― Lewis Carroll

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by rkohut View Post
              Obama plans to meet with “American Muslim leaders” at the White House today.

              The Press is barred.

              http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...-to-the-press/
              "American Muslim Leaders" aren't the problem, as Obama well knows, but it gives the appearance that he is doing something when, as usual, he isn't.

              Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                "American Muslim Leaders" aren't the problem, as Obama well knows, but it gives the appearance that he is doing something when, as usual, he isn't.

                Rep incoming!
                Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                  "American Muslim Leaders" aren't the problem, as Obama well knows, but it gives the appearance that he is doing something when, as usual, he isn't.

                  Meeting was scheduled MONTHS ago. Had nothing to do with the murder of the Jordanian pilot.
                  “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
                  “To talk of many things:
                  Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
                  Of cabbages—and kings—
                  And why the sea is boiling hot—
                  And whether pigs have wings.”
                  ― Lewis Carroll

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
                    Rumors on Social media as news....
                    You must have missed what I posted:

                    "Meanwhile, it looks like the King may be conducting combat strikes...personally."

                    May doesn't mean the he did or will, I didn't present it as news.
                    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Nichols View Post
                      You must have missed what I posted:

                      "Meanwhile, it looks like the King may be conducting combat strikes...personally."

                      May doesn't mean the he did or will, I didn't present it as news.
                      Then your doing nothing than spreading old lady rumors.
                      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

                      Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

                      you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Nichols View Post
                        You must have missed what I posted:

                        "Meanwhile, it looks like the King may be conducting combat strikes...personally."

                        May doesn't mean the he did or will, I didn't present it as news.
                        Check out what you post.
                        “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
                        “To talk of many things:
                        Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
                        Of cabbages—and kings—
                        And why the sea is boiling hot—
                        And whether pigs have wings.”
                        ― Lewis Carroll

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                          Then your doing nothing than spreading old lady rumors.
                          Not sure if they are old lady rumors......

                          You must be the talk of the threads in the Alternate Timeline section
                          "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
                            Check out what you post.
                            I did and you quoted and I reposted what I wrote.

                            It still has may in it.

                            When you post something with a link, do you give your opinion on it?
                            "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Nichols View Post
                              I did and you quoted and I reposted what I wrote.

                              It still has may in it.

                              When you post something with a link, do you give your opinion on it?
                              By the time you posted it the story had already fallen apart. Certain sources need to be double checked, The Daily Caller is always on that list.
                              “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
                              “To talk of many things:
                              Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
                              Of cabbages—and kings—
                              And why the sea is boiling hot—
                              And whether pigs have wings.”
                              ― Lewis Carroll

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X