Why do they make it so easy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Percy Coburg View Post
    It amuses me whenever someone makes a stupid remark about gays then claim they have friends/associates who are gay. As if that gives them a free pass to say idiotic things.
    If they are American, they have a free pass to say any damn thing they want....
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

It amuses me whenever someone makes a stupid remark about gays then claim they have friends/associates who are gay. As if that gives them a free pass to say idiotic things.
      Some people have friends who commit adultery but that doesn't mean that they are required to show approval of that activity.
      "I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
      George Mason
      Co-author of the Second Amendment
      during Virginia’s Convention to Ratify the Constitution, 1788

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
        If they are American, they have a free pass to say any damn thing they want....
        Never said they couldn't. What they said were idiotic.

Comment

Never said they couldn't. What they said were idiotic.
          As Cyberknight notes, friendship does not necessarily equate into approval.
          Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
            Then what does that make a politician?
            A professional Liar with a pension.
            BoRG
            "... and that was the last time they called me Freakboy Moses"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
              Berlin.1945
              by casanova
              The Sowjet T-34 tank against a German Tiger tank in Berlin in the II World War in 1945. ...
              Yesterday, 23:41
            • casanova
              AW 169M
              by casanova
              The Austrian minister of defence Klaudia Tanner declared the buy of 18 Italian military helicopters of the type AW 169M for the Austrian army, the Bundesheer....
              Yesterday, 23:26
            • JBark
              What changed?
              by JBark
              There was a time not too long ago when this forum was full of discussion, multiple posts, votes and involved discussions on the best of the war, etc.,...
              Yesterday, 18:54
            Working...
            X