Why do they make it so easy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do they make it so easy?

Apparently Mike Huckabee thinks homosexuality is a not too different than deciding to eat a bacon sandwich.

I guess I am a bit of a freak but I didn't realize that for some people being straight was such a whimsical choice. Maybe Mr. Huckabee's sexual identity is rather flimsy but for me it is not a Christian God or any other god telling me I'm not allowed to have sex with men, but I'm simply attracted to women and not men.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/01/politi...age/index.html

Well, I'm as likely to eat a bacon sandwich as I am to get into bed with a man,
    maybe the very thought of bacon turns Mr Huckabee's stomach as well.

If he likes bacon, however, the whole issue makes him look like a bit of a pratt.
    Indyref2 - still, "Yes."

Comment

it

Before you so lightly dismiss Huckabee's contention you should hear Cynthia Nixon's take on it -- and the flack she got from gay rights people afterwards.
      I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

The Airhead Agenda...

More bacon, anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
          Before you so lightly dismiss Huckabee's contention you should hear Cynthia Nixon's take on it -- and the flack she got from gay rights people afterwards.
          I don't care much about any Hollywood character's view on anything. After all, they are actors. They do "stuff" to keep their name in the public eye. On the other hand, I believe that some people are just wired differently. I don't get what the big deal is? Look at the bright side, wouldn't it be worse if Rosie O'Donnell was straight and thought that you were attractive and came after you?
          One more thing that I've never understood. Why do lesbians not like men, and then bull dykes try to appear manlike? We've had a few customers who were "misidentified".

Comment

Originally posted by johns624 View Post
            I don't care much about any Hollywood character's view on anything. After all, they are actors. They do "stuff" to keep their name in the public eye....
            Not only that, but you have to remember the nature of the craft- an actor is basically a professional liar.

As far as being Gay goes; I have been saying for years that using a sexual kink to define oneself is idiotic, and now they are doing it to themselves.

Dumb, just dumb.

Comment

Bacon addicts are homos??
              Not sure I get the point....
              That rug really tied the room together

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                Not only that, but you have to remember the nature of the craft- an actor is basically a professional liar.
                Then what does that make a politician?
                I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

The same thing. They both read lines written by other people and try to make them sound believable.

Comment

Originally posted by johns624 View Post
                    The same thing. They both read lines written by other people and try to make them sound believable.
                    Actually, politicians have to be better actors, because there are as many scripts as there are persons in the scene, and they only get one take of any particular shot.

The second string go to Hollywood.
                    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

A bulls*** artist seeking endless pork.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                        Actually, politicians have to be better actors, because there are as many scripts as there are persons in the scene, and they only get one take of any particular shot.

The second string go to Hollywood.
                        No...the second string goes to Washington, and the ones who can't even say their lines without a teleprompter go to the White House.

Comment

It amuses me whenever someone makes a stupid remark about gays then claim they have friends/associates who are gay. As if that gives them a free pass to say idiotic things.

Comment

Politicians differ from Actors in terms of motivation, primarily.

Actors simply want to show off.
                            Politicians are driven by a sick compulsion to order other people around.

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                              Politicians differ from Actors in terms of motivation, primarily.

Actors simply want to show off.
                              Politicians are driven by a sick compulsion to order other people around.
                              What did that make Reagan?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X