Senate to investigate White House (link) to IRS Scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senate to investigate White House (link) to IRS Scandal

Whether you agree or not with the Tea Party's objective, the IRS had no business shutting down Freedom of Participation in our election and national debate. I am a Libertarian and am for full participation by all Americans to present their views without Government hinderence. Whatever the system is put in place, All should be able to participate. If you don't like the system change it don't punish the people or idea by using a government agency to attack and limit speech.
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...nications-irs/

This is really old news. Has there been some new development?
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      This is really old news. Has there been some new development?
      -----------------
      Its not old news Mountain Man. The house of reps tried to investigate and now a Republican Senate Committee is going to investigate if the white house was involved with the IRS.

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikeye View Post
        -----------------
        Its not old news Mountain Man. The house of reps tried to investigate and now a Republican Senate Committee is going to investigate if the white house was involved with the IRS.
        It will be the same dog and pony show as it was in the house, no resolutions, just endless hearings and cat fights and if you are waiting for the next shoe to drop, don't hold your breath, congressional hearings have been going on all of my life (and I am fairly old) and I don't ever remember any positive results either way, they are just a waste of time as far as I am concerned!
        Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
          It will be the same dog and pony show as it was in the house, no resolutions, just endless hearings and cat fights and if you are waiting for the next shoe to drop, don't hold your breath, congressional hearings have been going on all of my life (and I am fairly old) and I don't ever remember any positive results either way, they are just a waste of time as far as I am concerned!
          Totally agree. also waste of money...........

Comment

Originally posted by jeffdoorgunnr View Post
            Totally agree. also waste of money...........
            If it can be used as leverage against Obama in issues like Keystone, Illegals and the border, Higher taxes, and some of the rest of the avalanche of BS coming down from the all-highest, I say go for it.

As the Dems are always telling us (when they are winning) 'Its politics, play hard-ball!"

And, it was totally illegal, don't you think?
            The media's attention span should not be used as a Statute of Limitations.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X