X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rammer Jammer!

http://yellowhammernews.com/politics...efforts-heres/

"We Dare Defend Our Rights"
    “I do not wish to have the slave emancipated because I love him, but because I hate his master."
    --Salmon P. Chase

Waste of time, only purpose is to give new freshman GOP members the opportunity to say they voted to repeal the ACA.
    “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
    “To talk of many things:
    Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
    Of cabbages—and kings—
    And why the sea is boiling hot—
    And whether pigs have wings.”
    ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Excellent!
      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
        Waste of time, only purpose is to give new freshman GOP members the opportunity to say they voted to repeal the ACA.
        Repealing it is why we elected them and why the Dems got smashed in November.
        “I do not wish to have the slave emancipated because I love him, but because I hate his master."
        --Salmon P. Chase

Comment

Originally posted by Savez View Post
          It has no chance to even get out of the Senate. So please explain how this bill will repeal anything?

This is a token vote, nothing more. End result is that in a mailing to constituents, paid for by the taxpayer, the new GOP rep or sen will claim that he or she voted to repeal.
          “To talk of many things:
          Of cabbages—and kings—
          ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

It has no chance to even get out of the Senate. So please explain how this bill will repeal anything?

This is a token vote, nothing more. End result is that in a mailing to constituents, paid for by the taxpayer, the new GOP rep or sen will claim that he or she voted to repeal.
            It serves to draw more fire onto Obama, and as the many flaws in Obamacare emerge in the years to come, to use them to beat the Dems savagely.

its almost worth having the program just for that purpose.
            Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Yep, obama care was the greatest boost to the non liberals that this nations seen.
              Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

^^^what they said!
                --Salmon P. Chase

Comment

^^^what they said!
                  They did not explain your statement:

How does this bill you posted about do that?
                  “To talk of many things:
                  Of cabbages—and kings—
                  ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

That's what was said about the Keystone bill. Not trying to fix Obamacare is worse than just going along with it.

Obama has been poking the bear in the eye with a sharp stick for six years, and no the bear is poking him in the rear end.

Stop being so negative all the time. You sound like one of Muhummad Obama's worshippers.

Comment

They did not explain your statement:

How does this bill you posted about do that?
                      How do you know the bill won't get past the Senate? Obamacare is dead in the water. Just wait for it...
                      --Salmon P. Chase

Comment

How do you know the bill won't get past the Senate? Obamacare is dead in the water. Just wait for it...
                        Not even close to dead. You keep that hope alive. Just do not not place a bet on it.
                        “To talk of many things:
                        Of cabbages—and kings—
                        ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

It's an effort like handing out buckets to try and keep the Titanic from sinking.

The ACA has already torpedoed US health insurance and will in time sink US health care along with it.
                          Remember to thank a Democrat for doing that.

Comment

Not even close to dead. You keep that hope alive. Just do not not place a bet on it.
                            Keep believing in that "hope and change". Obamacare will be no more before long. Count on it.
                            --Salmon P. Chase

Comment

Keep believing in that "hope and change". Obamacare will be no more before long. Count on it.
                              Why would keep believing in a campaign slogan for a candidate I did not vote or a program, ACA, that I opposed? However I understand politics and there is no chance of repeal absent a SCOTUS decision gutting the fed subsidies.
                              Last edited by Combat Engineer; 30 Jan 15, 18:36.
                              “To talk of many things:
                              Of cabbages—and kings—
                              ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X