Cop Killing video made with tax payer money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cop Killing video made with tax payer money

How do these people stay in office? A Bronx non profit that recieved 20 million dollars from NYC tax payers has funded and produced a rap song and video that promotes shooting policemen!
    The attorney spokesman for the group said...
    "The song included the lyrics:

“For Mike Brown and Sean Bell, a cop got to get killed. Cause I’m black, police think they got the right to shoot me ... Time to start killing these coppers ...”

Napoli and lawyer Kumar Rao — both of whom had cameos in the video — displayed “serious misconduct” by participating in the video, and pushing the office to sponsor it and allow filming at their headquarters, according to the Department of Investigation report.,
    “I love the song,” lawyer Ryan Napoli wrote in an email after first hearing “Hands Up” by rappers Uncle Murda & Maino."
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/bro...ort/ar-AA8JWQS
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

So I guess making videos encouraging young people to kill cops if ok now...
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

Comment

Only if they're black.

Imagine the outcry if this were a white project. Even Obama would be involved.
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        Only if they're black.

Imagine the outcry if this were a white project. Even Obama would be involved.
        I'm still waiting for the White Entertainment Network...

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
          I'm still waiting for the White Entertainment Network...
          You will die of old age before that ever happens. That is unless someone thinks you are a white cop. You don't happen to drive a monotone colored late model Ford Crown Vic do you?
          "War is hell, but actual combat is a motherf#cker"
          - Col. David Hackworth

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaOne View Post
            You will die of old age before that ever happens. That is unless someone thinks you are a white cop. You don't happen to drive a monotone colored late model Ford Crown Vic do you?
            Got one for sale?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X