'The Theater of the Absurd...'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
    Yeah, go ahead and got all PC on me, that works real well...

A World War.
    Oh, I get it, set off a few nukes and everyone in the whole world is dead forever more, eh?

Wanna guess how many nukes have been tested since 1946?
    So dodge the question much? You made a statement, I asked you to explain it. And you dodge it.

Par for the course.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Taieb el-Okbi View Post
      Those who were killed by the klan were not killed by Christianity, those killed by Al Qaeda on 9/11, were not killed by Islam. President GWB, as well as President Obama, views Islam as a peaceful religion. We got Afgani Muslims in Afghanistan playing pool with American soldiers, this is far different from the attitude that its Islams fault, or that its Muslims faults. Hows it Muslims/Islams fault when in fact we got local Afganis working with USA special forces, to take on the Taliban?

Also, the Catholic Church is an a organization dedicated to the true message of Christ, unlike that of the KKK. Members of the Church, whether its regular everyday people, Bishops, Priests, or the Pope himself, speak positively of Muslims, we are not against Muslims, we want to work with Muslims. The KKK otoh makes the mistake of not wanting to work with different types of people.
      You are using GWB ? and of course you are ignoring what the archbishop of Mossoul said

Of course,GWB said this,but is what GWB is saying in public the same as what GWB is thinking privately ?

And of course the Pope (who has more intelligence than backbone) is talking positively about the Islam : there are a lot of christian hostages miving amongst the Muslims .

Comment

Yeah, go ahead and got all PC on me, that works real well...

A World War.
        Oh, I get it, set off a few nukes and everyone in the whole world is dead forever more, eh?

Wanna guess how many nukes have been tested since 1946?
        Last I saw, and Bwaha would likely know better, the best estimate is the equivalent of 1000 of the US' primary heavy-launch warheads detonated within a few weeks could cause a nuclear winter or (depending on detonation type) create enough fallout to wreck the world.

Soviet-built warheads are larger & dirtier, Euro weapons smaller, so there's some variability.
        Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Don't forget that our primary warheads these days are MIRVS, so a single payload is ten warheads adding up to around twenty megatons minimum.

The Russian primary warheads were ten to twenty megatons on average. I'm not sure, however, how many warheads/launch systems of theirs are still viable.

Comment

Did we kill all the Germans?
            Did we kill all the Japanese?
            Did we kill all the Iraqis?
            Did we kill all the Afghans?

Why do you people always have to equate fighting the Terrorists with global genocide, while at the same time paint all Terrorist attacks against us as mere criminal activity?

IMHO, people who talk like that either want them to win, or you really do have a no grasp of reality.
            There is a difference in the amount of Germans and Japanese killed vs Iraqi's and Afghani's. One would argue with the logic present here, not enough of the latter two were killed.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X