Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brazilian Presidents Female Bodyguards?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Brazilian Presidents Female Bodyguards?

    One of the most obvious things during Dilma Rousseff cavalcade through the capital yesterday was the 6 female bodyguards running alongside the Presidential car. The commentator described them as 'trusted'! Is this an accurate picture that the new President only truely trusts these 6 female bodyguards over there male counterparts?

    Regards
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." Churchill

    "I'm no reactionary.Christ on the Mountain! I'm as idealistic as Hell" Eisenhower

  • #2
    Kadafi has a strictly female bodyguard unit, maybe they're on to something?

    Comment


    • #3
      No. I think the commentator missed out on the fact that the bodyguards that aren't trusted are kept at home.

      Comment


      • #4
        Haven't you heard yet?
        This century,women are in fashion,men are not!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Golani View Post
          Kadafi has a strictly female bodyguard unit, maybe they're on to something?
          Mr. Vanguard of the faith Kaddafi has women watching his 6?
          Never would have thought it.
          Delegate, MN GOP.

          PATRIA SI, COMUNISMO NO

          http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/p...?id=1156276727

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by SGT Long View Post
            Mr. Vanguard of the faith Kaddafi has women watching his 6?
            Never would have thought it.
            That's O.K, he's a "she" anyway:

            http://www.poe-news.com/imgs/story/34476-mdf550117.jpg

            http://glenniacampbell.typepad.com/s...mages/az1a.jpg

            http://img396.imageshack.us/i/gaddaf...quad049pl.jpg/

            Dude looks like a lady...

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Andy H View Post
              One of the most obvious things during Dilma Rousseff cavalcade through the capital yesterday was the 6 female bodyguards running alongside the Presidential car. The commentator described them as 'trusted'! Is this an accurate picture that the new President only truely trusts these 6 female bodyguards over there male counterparts?

              Regards
              Have any pictures?

              Anyways, female bodyguards often used because of a perception that they are not as "visible", and also because of the well known fact that women are better/more accurate shooters then men.

              Ive noticed a trend among female politicians and such that more and more of them have more and more females on their security details. Michelle Obama for instance has several female agents on her USSS detail. Chelsea Clinton's entire detail was made up of female USSS agents, the UK's London Metropolitan Police is offering additional pay to any female officer who will transfer to the Royalty Protection Branch and the Diplomatic Protection Branch.

              Comment


              • #8
                North Korean Special Ops units and Para Brigades have female soldiers. And the last team that blew up an aircraft consisted of an elder male and younger female passing themselves off as a Japanese father and daughter.
                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Hyon_Hui
                dit: Lirelou

                Phong trần mài một lưỡi gươm, Những loài giá áo túi cơm sá ǵ!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Golani View Post
                  That's O.K, he's a "she" anyway:

                  http://www.poe-news.com/imgs/story/34476-mdf550117.jpg

                  ...
                  Still, wouldnt mind a set of those cammies, they look cool.
                  Delegate, MN GOP.

                  PATRIA SI, COMUNISMO NO

                  http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/p...?id=1156276727

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Well since the security detail is going to have to check out the lady's restrooms more thoroughly at presidential events, more women is sort of a given in this situation.
                    Any metaphor will tear if stretched over too much reality.

                    Questions about our site? See the FAQ.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by lirelou View Post
                      North Korean Special Ops units and Para Brigades have female soldiers. And the last team that blew up an aircraft consisted of an elder male and younger female passing themselves off as a Japanese father and daughter.
                      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Hyon_Hui
                      Last tour I ddi in Korea, I saw footage of a all-female NKPA paratrooper unit jumping out of a Yak.
                      Delegate, MN GOP.

                      PATRIA SI, COMUNISMO NO

                      http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/p...?id=1156276727

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        If you are going to talk about Brazilian women, then please show pictures!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by SGT Long View Post
                          Last tour I ddi in Korea, I saw footage of a all-female NKPA paratrooper unit jumping out of a Yak.



                          I had a yak burger once. Tasted like beef.

                          Anywho, wasn't Kimmie in the news recently for having a bunch of strippers or something?
                          Three Reichs and you're out.

                          Comment

                          Latest Topics

                          Collapse

                          Working...
                          X