Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

U.S. Consulate Employees Killed in Juarez...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U.S. Consulate Employees Killed in Juarez...

Three dead, two of which were US citizens. One victim pregnant. Children/infants also in the vehicles during the hit.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/world/6913901.html

I watch the Tex-Mex border events closely. The events still do not deter me from crossing on my motorcycle to conduct my various history field trips.

Originally posted by Alatriste View Post
    Three dead, two of which were US citizens. One victim pregnant. Children/infants also in the vehicles during the hit.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/world/6913901.html

I watch the Tex-Mex border events closely. The events still do not deter me from crossing on my motorcycle to conduct my various history field trips.

Makes me glad that I am in Virginia Bro.
    Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
    Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

Comment

I'm merely, mildly, surprised there has not been more. Earlier grenade attack/US consulate; in this area as well wasn't there?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder Dome View Post
        ...Earlier grenade attack/US consulate; in this area as well wasn't there?

Thanks.
        That was in Monterrey, quite a ways away. The grenade didn't go off. The guy was caught and appears to have acted alone and not on the behalf of cartels. I am surprised they did these hits in Juarez. After the Camarena incident, their unofficial policy was to be hands of off the US. This may have been a game changer. However, I hear some of the gangs are going rogue on their cartel masters. If this is true, things may get worse.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
          Berlin.1945
          by casanova
          The Sowjet T-34 tank against a German Tiger tank in Berlin in the II World War in 1945. ...
          Yesterday, 23:41
        • casanova
          AW 169M
          by casanova
          The Austrian minister of defence Klaudia Tanner declared the buy of 18 Italian military helicopters of the type AW 169M for the Austrian army, the Bundesheer....
          Yesterday, 23:26
        • JBark
          What changed?
          by JBark
          There was a time not too long ago when this forum was full of discussion, multiple posts, votes and involved discussions on the best of the war, etc.,...
          Yesterday, 18:54
        Working...
        X