Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Venezuela

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by Emtos View Post
    The Right is a disease. You stole your land from the natives and you believe it's yours. It's not. The number of non-whites is greatly increasing in Canada. You will lose. Just like the Right will lose elsewhere.
    There’s that self hate showing.

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by Snowshoveler View Post

      There’s that self hate showing.
      Hate of everyone with pale skin, which is called racism.

      Also, and this is not exactly a new low; the constant and desperate attempt to link the opposition to race, as if the only people on the face of the earth with conservative views could be white.
      Obviously a case of someone who has never heard of how things really are in the rest of the world.
      Cognitive dissonance never had a finer poster-boy.
      "Why is the Rum gone?"

      -Captain Jack

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by Konzev View Post

        You did not get that quite right: You buy anti socialist sentiment: ...
        You are still playing a dumb game here, trying to reduce my life experience to watching TV like so many others.

        I have been to 16 countries around the world outside the US and 40 of the states within it, and I have seen the results of Socialism as practiced. I found South Korea, Singapore and Japan far more agreeable to me than anywhere in Europe.
        That means business prospects as well as personally.

        But your comment proves the point I made in the previous post; there needs to be blood flowing in the streets for the world to see how bad it truly is in that place.
        They need to see that under Socialism, Oil production has been halved despite three times as many people working in the industry.
        They also need to see that the richest people in a Socialist country are the ones running the Government.... and the Gold Reserves being shipped to Russia are a big step in that direction.

        Now, I know you guys will never change your tune no matter what, even if it turns out to be another Pol-Pot's Cambodia you will just say "it wasn't true communism" again.... and I still can't understand that level of denial.
        It literally makes no sense to me.

        Why can't you guys ever change your minds? Why not try something new one of these decades?
        Why do you guys have to prove Rush Limbaugh right over and over again?
        His words;
        "Communists never change,
        Communists always lie."
        "Why is the Rum gone?"

        -Captain Jack

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post


          They need to see that under Socialism, Oil production has been halved despite three times as many people working in the industry.
          They also need to see that the richest people in a Socialist country are the ones running the Government.... and the Gold Reserves being shipped to Russia are a big step in that direction. "
          So according to You Russia is still a socialist country ? And how come that they can produce gas cheaper and more efficiently than the USA. Your country behaves like a leviathan by threatening Germany to cancel North Stream 2. The US ambassador even send threatening letters to German Businesses. What is that , a free market $. And what Venezuela concerns, the situation is way different than you describe it:

          While Guaidó is today sold as the face of democratic restoration, he spent his career in the most violent faction of Venezuela’s most radical opposition party, positioning himself at the forefront of one destabilization campaign after another. His party has been widely discredited inside Venezuela, and is held partly responsible for fragmenting a badly weakened opposition.

          “‘These radical leaders have no more than 20 percent in opinion polls,” wrote Luis Vicente León, Venezuela’s leading pollster. According to León, Guaidó’s party remains isolated because the majority of the population “does not want war. ‘What they want is a solution.’”

          https://grayzoneproject.com/2019/01/...LJ7J47VZyX0Pbg






          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by Konzev View Post

            So according to You Russia is still a socialist country ?....[/URL]
            Where exactly did I state that it was?

            You can do better than starting off with a Straw-Man.
            .... right?
            "Why is the Rum gone?"

            -Captain Jack

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by Konzev View Post

              So according to You Russia is still a socialist country ? And how come that they can produce gas cheaper and more efficiently than the USA. Your country behaves like a leviathan by threatening Germany to cancel North Stream 2. The US ambassador even send threatening letters to German Businesses. What is that , a free market $. And what Venezuela concerns, the situation is way different than you describe it:
              Because unlike the US, they don't have OSHA and the EPA breathing down their necks 24/7.

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post

                Where exactly did I state that it was?

                You can do better than starting off with a Straw-Man.
                .... right?
                I'm glad that was a misunderstanding.

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post



                  Now, I know you guys will never change your tune no matter what, even if it turns out to be another Pol-Pot's Cambodia you will just say "it wasn't true communism" again.... and I still can't understand that level of denial.
                  It literally makes no sense to me.

                  Why can't you guys ever change your minds? Why not try something new one of these decades?
                  Why do you guys have to prove Rush Limbaugh right over and over again?
                  His words;
                  "Communists never change,
                  Communists always lie."
                  Pol Pot is your country's legacy. The CIA injected Lon Nol into Cambodia, forcing King Sihanuk into Chinese Exile, a play that your country wants to duplicate now in Venezuela. After a long bombing campaign to destroy the Ho-shi min trail, the population was brutalized and swaying into supporting the Vietkong. In order to prevent that, they injected Lon Nol. This was noted with disgust by the local population that endured thousends of collateral casualties. King Sihanuk was a moderate leader, with him gone, ruthless radical elements came into play to fill the power vacuum. So the "angry" people joined an organization, not unlike ISIS in Syria and Iraq. If not the Vietnam war, Pol Pot with his Khmer Rouge would never had happened. Any country being brutalized want quick revenge, sorry, but they don't do moderate, your country has not seen the end of it. Those regime changes will come to haunt you.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by Konzev View Post

                    Pol Pot is your country's legacy. The CIA injected Lon Nol into Cambodia, forcing King Sihanuk into Chinese Exile, a play that your country wants to duplicate now in Venezuela....
                    To re-cap; I am NOT advocating for US involvement in Venezuela .
                    Hadn't you noticed that yet?
                    And guess what? There won't be any. WE DON"T CARE. And also, I was serious when i said I wanted Socialism to go on longer there because the only antidote to the abject stupidity that makes people want to live under Socialism is the pain inflicted on those who have actually lived under it for a while.

                    Also - when you have to always blame every single failure of your Pet system on somebody else, (in this case your favorite Satan is the USA) then that makes you a loser dodging responsibility for your own failures.

                    And I see that you are keenly aware of what the failures are; you nor any other Socialist has denied my assertion that the richest man in any Socialist nation is the Boss of that Govt.... what is why you assumed I meant Russia. Putin is the richest man in Russia, isn't he?
                    How interesting, I didn't know that.
                    But still....

                    And if you think you live under real Socialism in Canada, I think Emtos would want to school you on that.


                    Originally posted by Konzev View Post
                    Those regime changes will come to haunt you.
                    Thanks, like I said; the US can't do anything to help anyone w/o getting blamed for all kinds of bullcrap, so self-interest is our only option.
                    As far as I am concerned, China can do anything it wants to with Eurasia, and I hope they do it like the Mongols did.

                    Oh, our regime changes?
                    Like all the countries forced into the Communist orbit don't haunt Russia?

                    And speaking of the Ukraine, we have already covered the fact that both sides are enjoying the war too much to listen to moderators, so what's the point of even mentioning it?
                    Oh, and the discovery of that huge palace for the ruling class probably had more to do with the attitude they have towards Socialism there than any Socialists would ever be able to admit.... even to themselves.
                    "Why is the Rum gone?"

                    -Captain Jack

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post

                      To re-cap; I am NOT advocating for US involvement in Venezuela .
                      Hadn't you noticed that yet?
                      And guess what? There won't be any. WE DON"T CARE.
                      Is that what Pompeo and Bolton stated ? I believe Trump has to dance to their tune.


                      Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post

                      And also, I was serious when i said I wanted Socialism to go on longer there because the only antidote to the abject stupidity that makes people want to live under Socialism is the pain inflicted on those who have actually lived under it for a while.
                      Capitalism without socialism is barbarism. I do not want to live in a gated community with misery and crime behind protected walls . I was a business man, now I am retired, I grudgingly paid my taxes, but I paid them. At the best time of my business, I had up to 5 full time employee's not all of them are still my fiends now, but I am glad I made no enemy's. I believe in communities with healthcare for all, and the current wellfare system we have is not bad. I get for some of my tenants a monthly social service check for the rent, and they can still buy some food . The welfare people spend all of their money and it comes back, to us the merchants. It is not a bad system. Do you prefer to have them in tour private jails down south ?

                      Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                      Also - when you have to always blame every single failure of your Pet system on somebody else, (in this case your favorite Satan is the USA) then that makes you a loser dodging responsibility for your own failures.
                      Yes, our Canadian system is not perfect, but we have not many homeless in our area and everybody gets free healthcare. Your Wallstreet Casino Capitalism is bankrupt, and it will soon go down the tubes, as soon as the mortgage negative accounts collapse or the Chinese, Russian and a few other countries dump the US $.

                      Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                      And I see that you are keenly aware of what the failures are; you nor any other Socialist has denied my assertion that the richest man in any Socialist nation is the Boss of that Govt.... what is why you assumed I meant Russia. Putin is the richest man in Russia, isn't he?
                      How interesting, I didn't know that.
                      But still....
                      That Putin is the richest man in Russia is MSM b*** S***. It seems Russia's middle class is gaining and a record number of new businesses opened up in 2018. There is also a record number of European and American immigrating to China. The MSM of course likes to keep that under a lit, and keeps painting Russia in the darkest most evil colors, it is all B*** S***.

                      Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                      And if you think you live under real Socialism in Canada, I think Emtos would want to school you on that.
                      I do not believe that I live in a real socialism, more in a combination of Capitalism with social accomplishments. Not perfect, but room for improvement.

                      Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                      Thanks, like I said; the US can't do anything to help anyone w/o getting blamed for all kinds of bullcrap, so self-interest is our only option.
                      I measure the US on the regime changes that went into chaos, so the US can stuff their self interest, and can go the F out of other countries, and stop meddling.


                      Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                      As far as I am concerned, China can do anything it wants to with Eurasia, and I hope they do it like the Mongols did.
                      The Chinese are cultured people, the are not like the USA, The USA is way worth and culture less than the Mongols ever where.

                      Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                      Oh, our regime changes?
                      Like all the countries forced into the Communist orbit don't haunt Russia?
                      Your entertainment industry is built on Horror movies, superstition and ignorance, so you are very skilled with shock and awe shows, that you finance in those former Warsaw pact countries. Ask Victoria Nuland.


                      Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                      And speaking of the Ukraine, we have already covered the fact that both sides are enjoying the war too much to listen to moderators, so what's the point of even mentioning it?
                      I keep mentioning it, until your taxpayers stop to roll out the dough for them.

                      Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                      Oh, and the discovery of that huge palace for the ruling class probably had more to do with the attitude they have towards Socialism there than any Socialists would ever be able to admit.... even to themselves.
                      You want to conduct government business of the future in adobe huts ? I hope you take my rant in good humor LOL.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Why this idiot Maduro has caused hunger in Venezuela and 90% poverty rate? This is intolerable. They've been numerous socialist countries in the 20th century, but their populations didn't walk hungry. Their economies were shortage economies, not hunger economies, but people were well fed, they had medical care, their basic needs were taken care of.

                        "Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
                        --Frederick II, King of Prussia

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by MonsterZero View Post
                          Why this idiot Maduro has caused hunger in Venezuela and 90% poverty rate? This is intolerable. They've been numerous socialist countries in the 20th century, but their populations didn't walk hungry. Their economies were shortage economies, not hunger economies, but people were well fed, they had medical care, their basic needs were taken care of.
                          I guess you did not get the memo about US meddling in this troubled state, take it from Pompeo and the Walrus who bluntly stated "we want your oil" https://grayzoneproject.com/2019/01/...LJ7J47VZyX0Pbg

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by Konzev View Post

                            Is that what Pompeo and Bolton stated ? I believe Trump has to dance to their tune.
                            What you believe and reality never seem to mesh very well.

                            Originally posted by Konzev View Post
                            Capitalism without socialism is barbarism.
                            Socialism without Capitalism is unsustainable Authoritarianism.

                            And as someone that has benefitted from Capitalism, you already know which one works better for the individual.

                            Originally posted by Konzev View Post
                            Yes, our Canadian system is not perfect, but we have not many homeless in our area and everybody gets free healthcare. Your Wallstreet Casino Capitalism is bankrupt, and it will soon go down the tubes, as soon as the mortgage negative accounts collapse or the Chinese, Russian and a few other countries dump the US $.
                            People, including all the Doomsday Preppers, have been saying that for decades .... and yet it keeps not happening.
                            I used to be one of them.... until I realized that I was being proven wrong at every turn. So, I had to admit I was wrong and moved on.
                            You might want to try that, someday.

                            Originally posted by Konzev View Post
                            That Putin is the richest man in Russia is MSM b*** S***.
                            Okay, so why did you go straight to that association, then?

                            Originally posted by Konzev View Post
                            I measure the US on the regime changes that went into chaos, so the US can stuff their self interest, and can go the F out of other countries, and stop meddling.

                            The Chinese are cultured people, the are not like the USA, The USA is way worth and culture less than the Mongols ever where.

                            Your entertainment industry is built on Horror movies, superstition and ignorance, so you are very skilled with shock and awe shows, ...
                            Okay, that is enough Anti-American ranting for one post.
                            You hate us, we get that, its the fashion statement of the decade in Canada, but why do you have to drag that into a thread about Socialism in Venezuela?

                            And, you are dead wrong, with all of that.
                            "Stuff" our own interested AND remove ourselves from World Affairs except on YOUR terms? I think you know what YOU can stuff, and where.
                            Oh, so Gengis Khan was more of a humanitarian than we are?
                            Spoken like a true Communist stooge.
                            Hollywood is the world's most successful entertainment industry, by far, but if you think I am going to defend those jerks then you can go down your Rabbit Hole all by yourself.

                            Originally posted by Konzev View Post
                            You want to conduct government business of the future in adobe huts ?
                            The Palaces that the Dictators of socialist regimes always build for themselves are a far cry from modest, let alone the kinds of huts that people living under Socialism end up with.

                            Originally posted by Konzev View Post
                            I hope you take my rant in good humor LOL.
                            Sure pal, sure. Just like you did mine.
                            "Why is the Rum gone?"

                            -Captain Jack

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                              What you believe and reality never seem to mesh very well.
                              Interesting, so according to you, Trump is now in charge of the Deep State ?

                              Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                              Socialism without Capitalism is unsustainable Authoritarianism.
                              So far one needs the other, to function more or less.

                              Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                              And as someone that has benefitted from Capitalism, you already know which one works better for the individual.
                              So you are not angry, that the tax payer bailed out banks stole your interests rates ?

                              Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                              People, including all the Doomsday Preppers, have been saying that for decades .... and yet it keeps not happening.
                              I used to be one of them.... until I realized that I was being proven wrong at every turn. So, I had to admit I was wrong and moved on.
                              You might want to try that, someday.
                              You got to pay for the party eventually, and you think in typical American fashion : 50 years of looking over your plate = equals eternity.

                              Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post

                              Okay, that is enough Anti-American ranting for one post.
                              Actually I love America, being an American myself, of the Canadian kind. I hate the people that want to take my image of America away, that I had about it 40 years ago: Declaration of Emanizipation, Abraham Lincoln, Martin Luther King ......


                              Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                              You hate us, we get that, its the fashion statement of the decade in Canada, but why do you have to drag that into a thread about Socialism in Venezuela?
                              You got that wrong, I do not hate you, I hate the people that feel so superior that they believe they have to tell others of how to live.

                              Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                              And, you are dead wrong, with all of that.
                              Really ?

                              Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                              "Stuff" our own interested AND remove ourselves from World Affairs except on YOUR terms?
                              No, not on my terms, only on behalf of the people your government wants to exploit.


                              Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                              I think you know what YOU can stuff, and where.
                              If you want to dumb your infrastructure and whatever is left of your social structures changed into reversed welfare, and invest all your riches into stuff to dominate the globe, I do not want that stuff.

                              Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                              Oh, so Gengis Khan was more of a humanitarian than we are?
                              In Ghengis Khans entourage, you could find the wisest scholars of about almost every culture on the planet. In your POTUS entourage I can only identify war mongers.


                              Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                              Spoken like a true Communist stooge.
                              You will find it impossible to categorize me.
                              No, just the bearer of real news. No fake news from me.

                              Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                              Hollywood is the world's most successful entertainment industry, by far, but if you think I am going to defend those jerks then you can go down your Rabbit Hole all by yourself.
                              Hollywood is manipulative trash entertainment, more people are on to it's lies.

                              Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                              The Palaces that the Dictators of socialist regimes always build for themselves are a far cry from modest, let alone the kinds of huts that people living under Socialism end up with.
                              Please give me the tour, I'm eager to see them.

                              Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                              Sure pal, sure. Just like you did mine.
                              Let's have a beer sometimes, any travel time to Ontario scheduled ?

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Military aircraft delivering aid shipments to the Colombian border with Venezuela

                                https://www.wowt.com/content/news/US...mFkKLQTBz2OfAg
                                the answer is on the floor- john roseberry

                                A tiger dies and leaves his fur,
                                A man dies and leaves his name,
                                A teacher dies and teaches death.
                                Seikchi Toguchi 1917-1998

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X