Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible coup or civil war in Venezuela?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post

    So you are saying that any and all news sources that have ever had anything critical to say about Venezuela, Maduro or Socialism itself isn't good enough for you now?
    No, I'm just saying that the Corporate Main Street Media only reports what is in their interest, and that is, that they want him gone.


    Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
    Sounds like desperation to me, but feel free to continue with your 3-Monkeys routine.
    My 3 monkey routine ?

    Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
    But prepare to be amazed when it call comes crashing down.
    More likely, that your narrative will come crushing down.


    Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post

    And yes, I don't believe that US meddling can be blamed for everything that ever goes wrong with your precious socialism,
    But for the one in Venezuela.

    Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
    especially in nations that refuse any contact with America and are so paranoid about it that they block trucks full of food at the border!
    Why should they accommodate a Main Stream Media propaganda stunt ?

    Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
    That level of fanaticism is its own punishment, so.... enjoy a hell of your own making, right along with Maduro
    And your country want to teach them a lesson now ?

    Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
    Seriously, you just tried to blame the US for Pol Pot because his gang had to kill all the American-backed Cambodians to take power?
    How Cold-War can you get?
    What would you do, when you get bombed and brutalized by a power, that installs a leader without your consent, opens the door for Quislings that have no problem to betray what you value. Do you believe that you have the patience for moderate solutions ? I don't want to defend the crimes of the Khmer Rouge, but you should not judge the Cambodian people to reach out to a power that was around, and turned out to be an ISIS like version of it.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Konzev View Post
      ....
      What would you do, when you get bombed and brutalized by a power, that installs a leader without your consent, opens the door for Quislings that have no problem to betray what you value. Do you believe that you have the patience for moderate solutions ? I don't want to defend the crimes of the Khmer Rouge, but you should not judge the Cambodian people to reach out to a power that was around, and turned out to be an ISIS like version of it.
      Well, so much for the fun & games part of this little bit of nothing.

      That was a real dick move, trying to switch take my anger at Socialists and try to transform it into an attack on the Cambodian poeple.
      Fishing for Racism? You Commies are more desperate than I thought... but you swine have no lower limits.

      And, for Cambodians to be pro-American makes them "Quislings" , eh?

      You can apologize or go on posting to nobody willing to answer your posts.
      "Why is the Rum gone?"

      -Captain Jack

      Comment


      • Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post



        That was a real dick move, trying to switch take my anger at Socialists and try to transform it into an attack on the Cambodian poeple.
        You are an American, argue on behalf of your government, and you guys own it, man up and take the criticism.
        Who else bombed Cambodion people ? Oh gosh, I forgot you guys didn't do it officially, my bad.


        Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
        Fishing for Racism? You Commies are more desperate than I thought... but you swine have no lower limits.
        What racism did I address, I'm unaware doing it ?

        Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
        And, for Cambodians to be pro-American makes them "Quislings" , eh?
        Stop yourself right here, what would you call those traitors, that allied themselves to a power, that bombed you ?

        Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
        You can apologize or go on posting to nobody willing to answer your posts.

        If you are in the apology business, ask if you are allowed to apology for the American bombing raids on Cambodia, addressing the Cambodian people . But I do not believe you have that kind of humility.

        Comment

        Latest Topics

        Collapse

        Working...
        X