Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Venezuela - getting worse all the time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Salinator View Post
    From what I gather, ultrasound. Very high pitch frequencies that normal people can't hear. Sort of like a dog whistle, ultrasound treatment for muscle therapy, or that dental tool that scrapes of plaque.
    I guess I have to research this one as I don't see how that can work to that extent.

    So we're not even there 2 years and already those clowns are screwing with us. I guess I should not be surprised.

    I wonder if N. Korea has an embassy there and if it's close to our's?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by GRA View Post
      I guess I have to research this one as I don't see how that can work to that extent.

      So we're not even there 2 years and already those clowns are screwing with us. I guess I should not be surprised.

      I wonder if N. Korea has an embassy there and if it's close to our's?
      Someone I know was supposedly under acoustic attack by his next door apartment neighbor in retaliation for his smoking and was on disability for quite some time. He won a small settlement from the neighbor in court according to what he told me. Not a personal friend or relative, but a business patron, so I do not know much details or if it is all BS that he might have invented after reading Popular Mechanics or something like that.
      Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

      Prayers.

      BoRG

      http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Salinator View Post
        Someone I know was supposedly under acoustic attack by his next door apartment neighbor in retaliation for his smoking and was on disability for quite some time.
        LOL ... this is getting more interesting. A former partner of mine claimed the same thing happened to him at an apartment he lived in while he lived up by Dallas. Drove him crazy and he claimed that is part of what caused him to move back to Houston.

        Thing is, when I pressed him for who specifically it was he said he could not determine exactly and that it started after a few new tenants moved in. Claimed he never could tell who it was but knows somebody was doing something. Claimed it stopped once he got to Houston. Again, this man lived in the area south of Dallas/Ft. Worth.

        My cousin's husband claims something similar and they live in Buffalo, TX about 2 hrs. south of Dallas. He is supposedly bothered by some strange noise emissions from a nearby natural gas pump house. He claims he is one of these people that are capable of hearing certain pitches of sound (again, like a dog whistle) and this keeps him from sleeping. There is a long story with him behind all this but to make it short he's complained to all the natural gas companies up there and even the State of Texas about this "noise pollution" but they just blow him off. He has located one retired doctor who has come up with an explanation about this but offers no remedy. Needless to say, this noise affects him to the point he wakes up at night and drives miles away to a rest area to sleep. Been going on for years.

        There's numerous such pumping stations in that area(s) of Texas. I'm just wondering if both the above individuals are affected by the same thing.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Imperial View Post
          Sugar withdrawal symptoms.
          hahha yes ..some people like their sugar

          Comment


          • Venezuela 'congress in resistance' rejects new super-assembly

            CARACAS (Reuters) - Venezuela's opposition-controlled congress on Saturday rejected the self-proclaimed lawmaking authority of a new legislative body elected last month at the behest of President Nicolas Maduro, widening the political divide in the crisis-hit country.
            http://www.reuters.com/article/us-ve...-idUSKCN1AZ0F4


            Colombia offers asylum to ousted Venezuela prosecutor


            CARACAS, Venezuela (AP) ó Colombian President Juan Manuel Santos on Monday offered asylum to Venezuelaís ousted chief prosecutor, who fled to the country last week.
            Any metaphor will tear if stretched over too much reality.

            Questions about our site? See the FAQ.

            Comment


            • That dictator will not yield to anyone nor risk losing anything he has until he's overthrown. They're all like that.

              Comment


              • Got this today already. If this is true then I'm afraid it's hopeless:

                http://www.dailywire.com/news/20027/...ign=benshapiro
                Last edited by GRA; 22 Aug 17, 12:12.

                Comment


                • The video the article is from:

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                    The video the article is from:

                    Thank you for posting this in this manner.

                    Just to clarify, I posted this in an effort to show the mentality these people, to include the dictator in Venezuela, have and live under on a regular daily basis.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by GRA View Post
                      Thank you for posting this in this manner.

                      Just to clarify, I posted this in an effort to show the mentality these people, to include the dictator in Venezuela, have and live under on a regular daily basis.
                      Yes, the Left is delusional and insane, but then many dictators in history have been from Caligula to Pol Pot, and many in between and beyond. They're typically brutal, violent, paranoid, and cling to power any way they can.
                      Maduro is really just an amateur at this. He's learning how to be a dictator, but being a poorly educated ex-bus driver and union steward doesn't really fully qualify you for the job...

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                        Yes, the Left is delusional and insane, but then many dictators in history have been from Caligula to Pol Pot, and many in between and beyond. They're typically brutal, violent, paranoid, and cling to power any way they can.
                        Maduro is really just an amateur at this. He's learning how to be a dictator, but being a poorly educated ex-bus driver and union steward doesn't really fully qualify you for the job...
                        I would rate Pol Pot very high on the insane ladder

                        Comment


                        • I truly admired Trump's speech yesterday when he fronted out Maduro formally in front of the globalists in the Useless Nations. Nice that we no longer have an apologizer-in-chief.

                          Comment


                          • I heard Trump is considering adding more sanctions on Venezuela. How many of their F-16s are still flyable?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by GRA View Post
                              I truly admired Trump's speech yesterday when he fronted out Maduro formally in front of the globalists in the Useless Nations. Nice that we no longer have an apologizer-in-chief.
                              good call...the UN is useless and a $$$ drain
                              and the lefties can't see the difference between the two men

                              Comment


                              • Venezuela Had Issues Years Ago Obviously ... ???

                                Just thought I'd drop this here ...

                                I've finally finished going through all of Season #1 of "Tracking Oswald" as offered by the History Channel and they just finished the first episode of season #2 this week. This second season is based more on information that has finally been disclosed to the public. I might stop and note here that as I have previously speculated on more than one occasion, not all of the information was disclosed but is supposed to be fully disclosed by the end of April, 2018.

                                They pointed out that a key player/hit-man named TAMAYO, aka: "El Mexicano" also traveled with LHO to Mexico (appearing to leave from New Orleans) and the same TAMAYO was allegedly arrested at a later date for an attempted hit in Venezuela.

                                Here we have LHO traveling with a paid professional assassin ... VERY INTERESTING INDEED.

                                Obviously there were some knuckleheads fooling around with Venezuelan affairs years ago also.

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                • lodestar
                                  MPís: Unsung heroes or loathed outsiders?
                                  lodestar
                                  MPís Unsung heroes or loathed outsiders?

                                  I must confess (and of course what lodestar confesses matters to everyone - I donít do irrelevancy)...
                                  Today, 07:13
                                • MarkV
                                  Dummkopf
                                  MarkV
                                  German teenager who managed to get disqualified whilst driving home after passing his driving test. As they would say in Ireland The boy's a *ing eejut...
                                  Today, 06:28
                                • Massena
                                  Cindy Hyde-Smith
                                  Massena
                                  This candidate for the Senate in Mississippi is at best an idiot and at worst a racist, making comments about hangings and voter suppression:
                                  ...
                                  Today, 06:21
                                Working...
                                X