WHO is full of crap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHO is full of crap

The World Health Organization spokesman announced the public doesn't have to worry about attending the Summer Olympics in Brazil because August is winter in Brazil......
    "The Games begin on Aug. 5 and will take place during one of the coolest times of year, when the Aedes aegypti mosquito that spreads Zika will be far less prevalent.

However, Chan’s visit and her decision to set up an emergency committee to combat the problem, has done little to allay fears"

But the idiot didn't do a fact check;

The month of August is characterized by essentially constant daily high temperatures, with daily highs around 81°F throughout the month, exceeding 89°F or dropping below 74°F only one day in ten.

Daily low temperatures are around 66°F, falling below 62°F or exceeding 69°F only one day in ten.
    https://weatherspark.com/averages/33...Janeiro-Brazil

Sounds like bs to me...
    Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
    Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Well you would be a bigot if you didn't stretch the truth to help the poor disadvantaged Brazilians.

One of the requirements to be in the WHO is that you have been assimilated.
    We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
      Well you would be a bigot if you didn't stretch the truth to help the poor disadvantaged Brazilians.

One of the requirements to be in the WHO is that you have been assimilated.
      Today Moody's downgraded Brazil bonds to junk. So we all must go to the Olympics to bail them out...
      Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.

Comment

Brazil should not have been given the Olympics to start with.

too many internal problems, too much pappering over the cracks, and far too much money to pay for it that the Brazillians could be putting to better use elsewhere.

The Brazillians i had the pleasure of living with were adamant..."You can't trust the government at all in our country. they never get around to doing what they say they will."

Most of them were from the south, a much poorer area than the Rio people.

They showed me you tube broadcasts of rioting that was brutally broken up with regular use of tear gas, and water cannon.

The father of the house had gone out to work when he was nine years of age. His friend, Adieudo, was a full time worker at 11.

Brazil is far too currupt to deserve the Olympics. The Zika virus should have been picked up and treated many moons ago.. The trouble with it is, that the symptoms are just not very extreme, only mild temperatures and small scale fever.
        My Articles, ALMOST LIVE, exclusive to The Armchair!

Soviet Submarines in WW2....The Mythology of Shiloh....(Edited) Both Sides of the Warsaw Ghetto
        GULAG Glossary....Who Really Killed The Red Baron?....Pearl Harbor At 75
        Lincoln-Douglas Debates

Comment

IOC and FIFA belong to the highest bidder.
          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Drusus Nero View Post

too many internal problems, too much pappering over the cracks, and far too much money to pay for it that the Brazillians could be putting to better use elsewhere.

The Brazillians i had the pleasure of living with were adamant..."You can't trust the government at all in our country. they never get around to doing what they say they will."

They showed me you tube broadcasts of rioting that was brutally broken up with regular use of tear gas, and water cannon.

The father of the house had gone out to work when he was nine years of age. His friend, Adieudo, was a full time worker at 11.

Brazil is far too currupt to deserve the Olympics. The Zika virus should have been picked up and treated many moons ago.. The trouble with it is, that the symptoms are just not very extreme, only mild temperatures and small scale fever.
            I can't rep you again but I truly enjoy your ability to relate issues to your personal experiences. Many people simply lack the real world experience to have perspective.
            We hunt the hunters

Comment

Please show some respect for the regretted Keith Moon...
              That rug really tied the room together

Comment

I also tried to rep you but was informed I have to spread the reps around. Good post!
                Most of the citizens of Brazil live in terrible poverty with little hope of a better life. Thier government just squandered billions of dollars they didn't have to build these facilities that will be used once.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
                  I also tried to rep you but was informed I have to spread the reps around. Good post!
                  Most of the citizens of Brazil live in terrible poverty with little hope of a better life. Thier government just squandered billions of dollars they didn't have to build these facilities that will be used once.
                  Just as happens everywhere else as well. even in America. Very few places have the population to fully utilize Olympic venues after the games are over.
                  Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
                    ...The World Health Organization spokesman announced the public doesn't have to worry about attending the Summer Olympics in Brazil...
                    WHO members and staffers are welcome to go in my place. I have no intent of traveling in that direction.

Comment

Originally posted by III Corps View Post
                      WHO members and staffers are welcome to go in my place. I have no intent of traveling in that direction.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                        Just as happens everywhere else as well. even in America. Very few places have the population to fully utilize Olympic venues after the games are over.
                        That was a big deal in Philadelphia a while ago. They were on the list of potential host cities for 2024 I think and they basically told the IOC to get lost. Even the 5th largest city in the US, which sells out Eagles and Flyers tickets almost every game, wouldn't be able to find any use to olympic facilities after the games ended. Certainly not enough to justify the insane cost the city would have to bear to build them and host the games. Apparently a lot of cities in the US and Europe felt the same way and rightly so.
                        "Artillery lends dignity to what might otherwise be a vulgar brawl." - Frederick the Great

Comment

Not many people even want it anymore, and for good reason.

It has become a pointless extravaganza who's only use is to showcase national hubris.

IMHO, the only future it has would be in a permanent facility built Greece patterned around what was originally intended; no water-polo, no skate boards and a venue that takes consideration of the athletes first, and the spectators last.

In it's present form, its more a curse than anything else.
                          "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Boy, for a minute there I thought you were going to **** off Peter Townshend and Roger Daltrey!
                            "War is hell, but actual combat is a motherf#cker"
                            - Col. David Hackworth

Comment

WHO just doesn't want to disparage their fellow communists running Brazil's government...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X