Obama Will Probably Remove Cuba Embargo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Selous View Post
    Would it be possible to purchase one of the cars and then...undo whatever it is that is done to it to make it...not viable?
    I'm sure not every classic down there is heavily modified, but if they are daily driven, they are far from original.
    ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

That also covers most Cuban Americans; most of those cats are Batista cronies so figure the odds!
      The majority of Cubans who came to the U.S. were no such thing, unless you count low ranking Cuban military officers as 'cronies'. No small number of former Castro supporters came in once Castro announced he was a Communist, and that included former Cuban guerrillas. A sister of Castro's also came to the U.S.

The Batista cronies tended to choose to Spain and certain Latin-American countries, judging from the fancy death notices published after Batista died in Portugal.
      dit: Lirelou

Phong trần mài một lưỡi gươm, Những loài giá áo túi cơm sá ǵ!

Comment

It would appear that the benevolent Castro brothers turned up a new bunch of "Batista cronies" still living in Cuba.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/...-rise-28008000
        "I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
        George Mason
        Co-author of the Second Amendment
        during Virginia’s Convention to Ratify the Constitution, 1788

Comment

Originally posted by copenhagen View Post
          I see utterly no point to the embargo. If you want to end that regime flood the place with US tourist dollars...
          Just to say I second this.
          Michele

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X