Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bo Archer
    replied
    I must admit the thesis is a disturbing reality of worldly greed if found plausible. However, only an informed people can address properly the world issues of today and tomorrow with, hopefully, methods based on the truthful history. The greatest obstacle faced by those who oppose such thesis is that the historical time line is a complete match and fits very well. It comes as follows:

Almost immediate upon formation, the Combination and the Eisenhower government is building a South Vietnam in the 1950's. In Indonesia, they are engaged in building infrastructure for assess to the Indonesian gold region in a very remote area plus pouring money to the Military.

By the 60's, the first Coup in Indonesia is attempted and collapse. Meanwhile in Vietnam, the Diem South Vietnam government collapsed and replaced with US ground troops by 1965. In 1966, the Combination forms Freeport Indonesia to exploit the valuable minerals. In 1967, the Indonesia government of President Sukarno is removed by the Military. Replaced by a Dictator General Suharno who supports the Combination. By 1973, the Freeport Mining operations are declared operational. Same year, the US government is compelled to leave South Vietnam. Due to failure to destroy the insurgency (or if you prefer it declared victory and left) and that the mining operations in Indonesia is now very secure by the Suharno dictatorship that is to last 30 years.

Thusly, the beginning and the ending of the American Vietnam War phase is a complete match; with the beginning date and the date for the declaration of the state of full operations commencement of the Freeport Mining Corporation of Indonesia.

Leave a comment:

• Bo Archer
    replied
    Copenhagen

Why act so hastily and ignore my sources and rational explanation which gives motivation for the assassination of JFK???? Your opposing the thesis is quite acceptable with a logical explanation presented but a simple opposition without a foundation I find very odd. This is very relevant because JFK supported the Republic of Indonesia under President Sukarno and its claims to those regions holding the great riches being sought. JFK was planning to terminate and withdraw from South Vietnam thus leaving the Vietnamese Communist Party in position to support its neighboring Indonesian Communist Party. This posed a strategic threat to the trillions of dollars of riches in Indonesia to be exploited.

I have presented referenced works related to the thesis as follows: (1) SUBVERSION AS FOREIGN POLICY: THE SECRET EISENHOWER AND DULLES BROTHERS DEBACLE IN INDONESIA, (2) THE INCUBUS OF INTERVENTION: CONFLICTING INDONESIA STRATEGIES OF JOHN F. KENNEDY AND ALLEN DULLES, (3) JFK AND VIETNAM.

A good strong debate in opposition to this would be wonderfully received. I am saying JFK was assassinated as he as obstructing a massive world wide operation to corner trillions of dollars of minerals. In this case, JFK was supporting Sukarno and an independent Indonesia which opposed foreign mining corporations ambitions who wanted to dictate their terms of control.

Leave a comment:

• copenhagen
    replied
    This really does deflect from the focused research and gives credence to those who want to discredit genuine research as crazies.

Leave a comment:

• Bo Archer
    replied
    I wish to reveal to our noble readers a quite disturbing revelation that fall upon me in my reflections upon the workings of the Great American Combination thesis in this one particular targeted region of Indonesia/New Guinea. It came about upon my acknowledgement of the Combine purpose for the genocide upon the Indonesia Left. That being logically applied to an identical policy of genocide in need to application upon the Indochina/Vietnam Left. If we follow through using the logical thinking of the exploiters used; that one leftist insurgency was in need of elimination that posed a threat to the mining ownership and operations; why certainly we must eliminate the neighboring and supporting leftist insurgency in Indochina/Vietnam. Logic cries out for this to be so!

Did not the anti-communist right wing intellectuals claim all communist insurgencies were a world wide conspiracy; springing forth from Moscow??? Therefore, we have the intellectual foundation to declare the War in Indochina or the American War in Indochina/Vietnam is a natural fallout, from the original design, of the Great American Combination. Whose goal was the cornering of the raw valuable minerals of the old Dutch Empire in Indonesia/New Guinea. Reason being a strategic anti-communist State of South Vietnam, properly created by the CIA and placed would protect Indonesia. And be a blocking force from expanding international communism which would threaten the mining operations to the south in the Old Dutch Empire of Indonesia and New Guinea.

Leave a comment:

• Bo Archer
    replied
    How that the Great American Combination has effectively formed and efficiently now under the protectorate of the Eisenhower Administration, let us commence at one of the many targeted region of the World: Indonesia/New Guinea (the year 1958). Having a number of years slowly building up to the Coup, the Combination, assisted somewhat by Australia, and backed by CIA aided rebels in the neighborhood of Sumatra and Sulawesi, along with US air force assets, tried to overthrow the lawful Republic of President Sukarno. The campaign quickly collapsed due to being underpowered, by lacking enough local military power, as pro-Sukarno troops and civilians defeated the CIA paid and directed rebels. Ironically, it has been reported that the infamous national security agency asset, Lee Harvey Oswald, was formally a Marine member of the Marine Task Force, in a nearly naval formation, on hand if ordered by Eisenhower to strike in armed support of the rebels, but it was called off.

Never deterred from their objective of the riches to be obtain, the Combination continued to plot and plan to capture control over the valuable resources of gold, copper, and oil. Note by 1966 the Freeport Indonesia Mining Corporation branch was founded to exploit the gain expected to be forthcoming. In 1967, the Combination launched a successful second Coup whereupon President Sukarno was forced under control and the Military General Suharno took control of Indonesia for the next thirty years and the regions related to those riches. Note before the Coup he was the General controlling the region that contained the property of Freeport Indonesia Mining. This General and his associates in the Military immediately commenced a genocide that slaughter half million to one million men, women, and children of the Indonesia Left all done in secrecy and aided and assisted by the US government.

By 1970, the Freeport Indonesia Mining Corporation begun building operations in those areas long sought by the Combination. By 1973, the massive operation was declared operational. A small group of Indonesian power elite grow very very wealthy while the general masses got almost nothing. The Combination grew to enormous levels of power and wealth.

Leave a comment:

• Pruitt
    replied
    The Father's side was Ministers and included at least one Missionary. The Mother's side was involved with American Diplomacy. One of the Dulles' sons was badly wounded in Korea and was in and out of hospitals.

Pruitt

Leave a comment:

• copenhagen
    replied
    Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
    Wasn't Allen Dulles the one in charge of the CIA? His brother John was in the State department.

Pruitt
    They were the uber WASPs of their time .

Leave a comment:

• Bo Archer
    replied
    Pruitt

Yes Thank You again Uncle Pruitt! They are brothers and I do at times get them confused. They worked very closely together at the Sullivan and Cromwell and their offices (State/CIA) under Eisenhower. They are both key players in the Deep State. Thanks again!

Leave a comment:

• Pruitt
    replied
    Wasn't Allen Dulles the one in charge of the CIA? His brother John was in the State department.

Pruitt

Leave a comment:

• Bo Archer
    replied
    This Court of Justice is resuming proceedings where we were just before an important break. Note any knowledgeable Assistant DA/poster in the World of Internet may and are even encourage to introduce evidences for or against the conspiracy at your pleasure.

A brief summary is necessary so that I may obtain better focus and clarity of objective. The powerful international law corporate firm, Sullivan and Cromwell, and its alliance of powerful corporations had just went international to obtain near monopoly control of the world's most expensive and rare minerals/resources of the Third World after WW2. This combination have secured, by way of Eisenhower, a major advancement by having placed their chief generals: Allen Dulles to be in control of the CIA and his brother John Foster Dulles at head of State Department. Note we have the most beautiful example in the World of the fact that Corporate Power is the dominate influence and controller of Government Power. Therefore, when one says: I am opposed to Big Government, one is knowing or unknowing also saying: I am opposed to it's Master controlling Corporate Power.

Now that the most powerful combination in World History have been achieve, the combination began its great movements in a number of areas: Cuba, Indonesia/New Guinea, Congo, others. They soon discovered they had a serious obstacle in one JFK and associates.
    Last edited by Bo Archer; 19 May 17, 13:01.

Leave a comment:

• GRA
    replied
    Originally posted by Bo Archer View Post
    The other news is that the History Channel has apparently choked on it great propaganda gameplay. It being cloaked under the design of a "documentary series" titled JFK DECLASSIED. After only two showings, it disappeared, without any explanation by the supposedly professional History Channel, despite a flood of questioning from many sources. What Worldly Power could do such a thing????? Did it suddenly occur to these Powers that their joke, well, looked too openly as a JOKE!!!!! It must have not been changing any minds and/or ratings collapsed as so many persons now educated about CIA rabbit holes!
    Interesting you bring this up. I was all poised to catch the entire series. I have since learned that "Season 1" contained shows 1 & 2 and although the end of show 2 previewed a few seconds of show 3, it has not yet come to pass. No explanation has been given.

As for reason speculation, I have the impression they may have run in to legal trouble. After being informed there will be the big document dump this coming October I cannot help but wonder if a major media outlet has tried to purchase exclusive rights to the televised disclosure of such documents and has since filed suit to prevent early disclosure. Nowadays it would not surprise me if this has indeed happened.

As I've stated in a recent and previous post on this matter, once I heard the retired spook state that he believed that LHO was the shooter and/or lone shooter, I basically retracted any credibility I might've given him. Regardless, I was interested to see what they did and how they did it.

In show 2 they attempted to interview that Sylvia Duran woman who worked in the Cuban embassy in Mexico City at the time LHO supposedly tried to get a visa there however she stood them up at the last minute. That would've been a great interview to watch (at least to an extent) but it didn't work out.

I'm anxious to see if they continue the series and/or offer an explanation as to why it may have been permanently cancelled.

I still don't expect the document dump to give us a smoking gun in this murder but it will be interesting to see what was classified back then and possibly why it took so long to declassify stuff that has most likely long been irrelevant.

Leave a comment:

• GRA
    replied
    Originally posted by copenhagen View Post
    You won't find anything remotely controversial on the History Channel.
    +1 ... (ditto)

Leave a comment:

• JBark
    replied
    Originally posted by Bo Archer View Post
    The other news is that the History Channel has apparently choked on it great propaganda gameplay. It being cloaked under the design of a "documentary series" titled JFK DECLASSIED. After only two showings, it disappeared, without any explanation by the supposedly professional History Channel, despite a flood of questioning from many sources. What Worldly Power could do such a thing?????
    $$$$$$$$$$

Where do you get the idea that the History Channel is professional?

Leave a comment:

• copenhagen
    replied
    You won't find anything remotely controversial on the History Channel.

Leave a comment:

• Bo Archer
    replied
    Cope's Courtroom proceedings will briefly take a break from testimony against John Foster Dulles and his World wide mining interest to report some interesting new developments.

I was happily by chance to catch a segment of Book TV yesterday whose subject was: the Granddaughter of Abraham Zapruder, Alexandra Zaprder, and her book: TWENTY-SIX SECONDS (dated 04/08/2017). Warning: Alexandra is not a professional JFK researcher. I believe she carefully structured the book and her research to avoid any radical controversy. So as to met mainstream establishment approval thereof. If you understand my careful meaning here.

Regardless, it is well worth watching! Despite itself, she discloses THE FILM HAS BEEN ALTERED FROM ITS ORIGINAL PURE FORM. But she, in a calm manner, quietly advised that Life magazine ACCIDENTALLY DAMAGED an important part of the film (Never forget that Life ownership married couple, who bought the film within 24 hours and held it away from the public for 16 years, were personal very close friends and working partners with the infamous couple Mr. and Mrs. John Foster Dulles).

Equally important admission is that she CONFIRMED that the vital two picture frames of the infamous fatal headshot, with its exploding head, HAD INDEED BEEN TAMPERED WITH. I am not an expert on the brief babble of technical reasoning she was allowed time to say; but it had to do with reversing and flipping frames; while perhaps in an act of copying or processing. Shockingly, she once again, very calmly, pass over this stunning revelation by proposing it was a simple act of human error. Which by sheer chance, of the fickle finger of fate, happen to fall at the exact location of frames related to the head shot. Which could have told the World, definitively, if JFK had a frontal head shot or and rear head shot.

Regardless of the designed or accidental gameplay here, the book is promised to contain an exhausted history of the bizarre and twisted physical handling of the infamous film. Hopeful, with all involved persons, properly named, as well as all places correctly listed, for our army of advanced researchers in the World to further examine and rule upon.

The other news is that the History Channel has apparently choked on it great propaganda gameplay. It being cloaked under the design of a "documentary series" titled JFK DECLASSIED. After only two showings, it disappeared, without any explanation by the supposedly professional History Channel, despite a flood of questioning from many sources. What Worldly Power could do such a thing????? Did it suddenly occur to these Powers that their joke, well, looked too openly as a JOKE!!!!! It must have not been changing any minds and/or ratings collapsed as so many persons now educated about CIA rabbit holes!

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X