Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bo Archer
    replied
    To provide a little background to the Cuba issue, we must recall that the Freeport Company had monopolized the Cuban nickel ore in the earth. That was based upon the work of the Sullivan Cromwell international law firm, which is the domain of the Dulles Brothers. The Dulles brothers using their powerful connections by way of the Republican Party to secured powerful positions with the government apparatus of Eisenhower (John Dulles/State Department and Allen Dulles/CIA). Just a few of the powerful corporations represented by Sullivan/Cromwell were Freeport Company and United Fruit Company with their numerous branch companies covering the Earth. In Cuba, the most profitable instrument formulated by these elites were tax breaks and nickel ore surplus stockpiling rule. These deals were designed to make profitable the nickel business even when market price for nickel were to at some point drop in the open market. Here we have the Eisenhower administration committing the U.S. government to buying and stockpiling Freeport/Cuba nickel ore at a very profitable set locked in price with American tax money. It was a highly potential dangerous scandal.

Leave a comment:

• Bo Archer
    replied
    Let's continue with Lisa Pease ruminations:

"Cuba ended up retaining the plants (Freeport's Moa Bay and Nicaro Nickel facilities),and the United States ending up attempting to invade Cuba under the ill-fated Bay of Pigs operation. ONE OF THE PLANNERS OF THE BAY OF PIGS, AS WELL AS AN ADVOCATE FOR THE ASSASSINATION OF CASTRO, WAS ADMIRAL ARLEIGH BURKE. BURKE LATER BECAME A DIRECTOR OF FREEPORT SULPHUR. (If not mistaken I believe Admiral Burke was a member of the powerful Joint Chiefs of Staff that were hostilely engaged with JFK over the Cuba Conflict)

Leave a comment:

• Bo Archer
    replied
    If it pleases the Court we will continue!

I am happy to dovetail into the ongoing presentation of documentation the work of one excellent JFK researcher Lisa Pease. With it, we will return to Cuba. The nation is also one of the group of countries across the Earth which fell into the target area of the Great American Combination for exploitation of valued raw minerals/resources. A slight difference being we did not have to have an invitation of say: the French, as in Indochina, or the Dutch, as in Indonesia, or the Belgians, as in the Congo. The great American Empire was already there. With Cuba having a rich history setup of a string of pro American dictators, fueling the Empire with foreign monopolies over the Cuba people, along with rich tax breaks.

Let's enter parts of Lisa Pease's important article: DAVID ATLEE PHILLPS, CLAY SHAW, AND FREEPORT SULPHUR. It was published at PROBE MAGAZINE Vol 3 March/April, 1996:

"The Castro Government wanted to end the special tax exemption. Freeport wanted to keep it. By March of 1960, Freeport Nickel (parent of Moa Bay Mining, a subsidiary of Freeport Sulphur) threatened the Cuban Government with an ultimatium: if their (Freeport Companies) special tax status was revoked, the Moa Bay and the Nicaro Nickel facilities would be shut down. Freeport knew that Cuba needed the jobs and even partial income that the Freeport Nickel companies provided. Freeport must have thought it could bluff this on though, largely due to the particular quality of the Moa Bay ore (nickel). This ore was an unusual combination of cobalt and nickel, elements which needed to be separated through a highly complex chemical process (the Cubans did not have this ability), handled at the time by Freeport's Noreen's Processing Plant (New Orleans, LA). Industries observers were quoted as saying the best thing Cuba could do was to negotiate (with Castro) a compromise. Deliberations with the new Cuban government fell apart in August of 1960.

Leave a comment:

• copenhagen
    replied
    Originally posted by GRA View Post
    Here's the second link I was intending to post.

This is the only video of this researcher. With the exception of the fact he points out Malcolm Wallace's print being discovered and verified on one of the 6th, floor book boxes, he doesn't give a lot of solid evidentiary facts but the circumstantial material he provides is indeed quite interesting. I've always appreciated it when a researcher also focuses on the Tippitt murder.

Again, if you've seen this before you might enjoy watching it again as if you're like me you catch a little more each time you view something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZSyNVoUk04&t=4367s
    Roger Stone has gone on about Mac Wallaces print before. I'm not convinced because it's not widely talked about but by researchers and I've never seen any solid evidence of its existence. Prouty is interesting but I'd recommend the link below. To get as far as they did at that time with the obstacles in front of them was amazing quite frankly.

http://22november1963.org.uk/jim-gar...yboy-interview

Leave a comment:

• GRA
    replied
    Here's the second link I was intending to post.

This is the only video of this researcher. With the exception of the fact he points out Malcolm Wallace's print being discovered and verified on one of the 6th, floor book boxes, he doesn't give a lot of solid evidentiary facts but the circumstantial material he provides is indeed quite interesting. I've always appreciated it when a researcher also focuses on the Tippitt murder.

Again, if you've seen this before you might enjoy watching it again as if you're like me you catch a little more each time you view something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZSyNVoUk04&t=4367s

Leave a comment:

• GRA
    replied
    I just viewed this a couple of times these past couple of rainy days here. i wish I could've met this man before he passed. I never knew until now he gave this interview and a couple of others.

Prouty alludes to a lot here and he's no fool. If he was convinced there was more to the JFK fiasco than LHO being the sole player then I know my instincts have not lied to me.

Here's one of the two links I spoke of above. If you've seen this I recommend watching it again because it is informative in ways most folks don't even know to think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ0zLoy9FKM

Leave a comment:

• copenhagen
    replied
    I've heard about this and maybe seen it several years ago but I can't find a link for it on Youtube.

I've got a couple of links I'll post later, if they work. IMHO they provide good information.
    It's not on YouTube . It's something you have to read . It covers pretty much where al the serious follow up research has led to. Just Google Jim Garrison playboy. It's a long but comprehensive read. You have to hand it to him and his team with how far they got with the pressure they were under and the resources they had .

Leave a comment:

• GRA
    replied
    Originally posted by copenhagen View Post
    For those with a peripheral interest or just starting out whether you're a sceptic or not , I'd still say a good place to begin and where so many have begun is Jim Garrisons interview with playboy from 1967 before you do get sucked down the various rabbit holes .
    I've heard about this and maybe seen it several years ago but I can't find a link for it on Youtube.

I've got a couple of links I'll post later, if they work. IMHO they provide good information.

Leave a comment:

• copenhagen
    replied
    I don't doubt the Indonesian issues outlined above (i.e. the gold) however I feel this paled in comparison to what was actually going on with the opium trade and production (legal or illegal, clandestine or overt) that was going on in Burma, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia. There was HUGE money win all this.

Which leads me to the next point noted above that I fully agree with; corporate power.

I have long contended the insurance industry, petroleum, defense, health, and news media are the "other branches of the US guvmint".
    These people were pissed at JFK no doubt however those who killed him it was about JFKs perceived treason over Cuba and looming detente with Cuba and maybe the Soviets . These were fanatical anti communist, racist people and he'd committed the ultimate sin. This is the crux of the matter.

Leave a comment:

• copenhagen
    replied
    For those with a peripheral interest or just starting out whether you're a sceptic or not , I'd still say a good place to begin and where so many have begun is Jim Garrisons interview with playboy from 1967 before you do get sucked down the various rabbit holes .

Leave a comment:

• Bo Archer
    replied
    Copehagen

I have no objections to your above post. I looked back over the RFK thread and find nothing there of note. Other than a very pleasant exchange with a capable poster. I find nothing objectionable. All is well in the neighborhood!

On my personal philosophy, I never post to change a skeptic's mind as a primary objective. I post to honor Truism and to encourage other posters to engage in the subject matter so as to formulate and put forth their own opinions. History is a harsh Judge and we will be judged and sentenced for what we personally believe. Let all be judged! Glory!
    Last edited by Bo Archer; 29 May 17, 10:02.

Leave a comment:

• copenhagen
    replied
    Originally posted by Bo Archer View Post
    Copenhagen

Why act so hastily and ignore my sources and rational explanation which gives motivation for the assassination of JFK???? Your opposing the thesis is quite acceptable with a logical explanation presented but a simple opposition without a foundation I find very odd. This is very relevant because JFK supported the Republic of Indonesia under President Sukarno and its claims to those regions holding the great riches being sought. JFK was planning to terminate and withdraw from South Vietnam thus leaving the Vietnamese Communist Party in position to support its neighboring Indonesian Communist Party. This posed a strategic threat to the trillions of dollars of riches in Indonesia to be exploited.

I have presented referenced works related to the thesis as follows: (1) SUBVERSION AS FOREIGN POLICY: THE SECRET EISENHOWER AND DULLES BROTHERS DEBACLE IN INDONESIA, (2) THE INCUBUS OF INTERVENTION: CONFLICTING INDONESIA STRATEGIES OF JOHN F. KENNEDY AND ALLEN DULLES, (3) JFK AND VIETNAM.

A good strong debate in opposition to this would be wonderfully received. I am saying JFK was assassinated as he as obstructing a massive world wide operation to corner trillions of dollars of minerals. In this case, JFK was supporting Sukarno and an independent Indonesia which opposed foreign mining corporations ambitions who wanted to dictate their terms of control.
    I don't ignore anything . The problem is you cut and paste large swathes of text and long ramblings that contain poor hard to follow grammar. On the RFK thread you dismissed someone as a deep state apologist. I debated him about this two years ago and know you can't convince someone like him by insulting long held beliefs. Remember Operation mocking bird has done a fantastic job. I am as well read as many on this subject and am free to admit when I've been led up the garden path by authors (Lamar Waldron) . I admire your passion but if someone like me finds you hard to follow the sceptics won't even bother.

Leave a comment:

• GRA
    replied
    Originally posted by Bo Archer View Post
    GRA

You may prove correct on this added dimension to the great power plays of the global elites. Do you have any reference materials related to the great opium empire carved out of Burma by that renegade Nationalist Chinese Army and its corrupted commanders?

I have been wanting to ask you, because I was under the impression you purchase and was going to read it, the new book on Rose Ceramie (I forget the correct spelling and title) by her son? Did she have a gun shot to the head? Was her body found near the property of H.L. Hunt's security supervisor?
    First off, I want to thank you for your diligence in asking some of these best questions ever. You are one person who can ask a question on here and always leave me thinking in a manner I haven't yet thought before. Sheer talent indeed.

For the moment, my wife and I have to bust of out here for church. This being Memorial Day weekend I must attend and say prayers for my fallen brethren.

The opium situation in SE Asia is a good topic that I will definitely revisit later in all due respects of course. I WILL get back to this.

As for Cheramie, I know her son wrote a book about her and if I recall the last time I looked it up on Amazon it either was not currently available and/or the used versions were either expensive and/or were being offered by sources with questionable reviews. I've already been burned by folks like this once. As of yet I still need to search for other materials but I DEFINITELY DO want to read up on her. She's interesting enough in her own rite.

I will search for this again when I return today as it appears it will be a rainy day here on the Texas Gulf Coast which prohibits me from accomplishing the outdoor house mouse duties I've been assigned by my home boss.

Leave a comment:

• Bo Archer
    replied
    GRA

You may prove correct on this added dimension to the great power plays of the global elites. Do you have any reference materials related to the great opium empire carved out of Burma by that renegade Nationalist Chinese Army and its corrupted commanders?

I have been wanting to ask you, because I was under the impression you purchase and was going to read it, the new book on Rose Ceramie (I forget the correct spelling and title) by her son? Did she have a gun shot to the head? Was her body found near the property of H.L. Hunt's security supervisor?

Leave a comment:

• GRA
    replied
    I don't doubt the Indonesian issues outlined above (i.e. the gold) however I feel this paled in comparison to what was actually going on with the opium trade and production (legal or illegal, clandestine or overt) that was going on in Burma, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia. There was HUGE money win all this.

Which leads me to the next point noted above that I fully agree with; corporate power.

I have long contended the insurance industry, petroleum, defense, health, and news media are the "other branches of the US guvmint".

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X