X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bo Archer
    replied
    GRA

Outstanding attachments placed in our citizens prosecution process within this Cope's Court of Justice. It will take some length of time looking over and studying these suppose evidence items. Many are well known to advance researchers and there is a need here to make all available for our noble viewers. Some we have discussed lightly which need more research and others obscure while yet several are clear and useless rabbit holes purposely set to distract. I am thrilled you have the photos handy for viewing at this one place. Note never stop looking over old materials as new revelations cause us a chance here and there to find an important gem of evidence we overlooked in the past. Thank You!

Leave a comment:

• lirelou
    replied
    GRA, Can't help you on the Cubans. The only ones I knew and worked with or for were those who had been commissioned into the US Army (in 1964) after the Bay of Pigs (Playa Giron). These had all been members of the 2506 Brigade, Esteban Beruvides, Felix Perez, Luis Barcena, Sanchez, Olivares, and a host of others who retired as Army colonels. And all served in the US Army in Vietnam.

They initially had officer serial numbers beginning with a "C".

Quick war story: We had a MIKE Force company with three or four Mexican-American Sergeants in it who often communicated in Spanish over the radio. In any event, one of our members ran into a friend from MACVSOG in Ban Me thuot the following month who confided that they were looking for a group of Cubans who had been picked up on a voice intercept. Apparently the 'hit' had come from the AO our Chicanos had been in that month. Our best guess was that the radio research guys couldn't tell the difference between Tex-Mex and Cuban Spanish.

Leave a comment:

• GRA
    replied
    Here's a list of the witnesses. Might be relative to one of the posts above:

http://www.maebrussell.com/Disappear...Witnesses.html

Leave a comment:

• GRA
    replied
    Here's some interesting stuff I've never seen before with lots of names I've never heard of. Haven't had time to check out all the hyperlinks but I will get back to them soon enough.

Regardless ... thought Y'all might enjoy the reading if any of this has never been seen before:

http://www.oocities.org/capitolhill/...Documents.html

Leave a comment:

• GRA
    replied
    Originally posted by Bo Archer View Post
    GRA

You are correct to wonder why Richard Case Nagell was not eliminated sooner than 11/01/95 of a supposed "heart disease" at his home. Why not in that prison system he fled to in which the Deep State could still have reached him for termination? This is exactly why I am greatly suspect of RCN actions.

I seems to me initially, in 1963, he truthfully had that revelation and tried to tell the world of the coming Coup of 1963. He did go into the prison system in great fear of his life but once there he seemed to have been ignored by the Deep State. Was he not one of the first threats to exploding the lone communist gunman theory? Yes, he was briefly but remember this said initial Plan A was replaced at the last moments with Plan B that LHO was a lone nut gunman (the Dulles Commission oh excuse me the Warren Commission). Importantly, this Plan B was compromised fairly quickly by loose talking mobsters, James Hoffa and John Roselli, trying to blackmail the Deep State to prevent their going to prison (remember post #766). They and their attorney Edward P. Morgan begun telling about other conspirators with LHO so the lone nut theory was crashing. Therefore the impact of RCN revelations (of other conspirators than LHO) began to become less important and threating while he was in prison thus no real need to eliminate him. The CIA had now already created a Plan C that was close to RNC original story of conspirators but not high level folks.

It seems plausible to me that RCN, while in prison, had a "come to (CIA)Jesus moment" and resigned himself to his CIA mothership. Could he have been refurbished and reoriented by the CIA and sent as his old double agent self into the Jim Garrison camp in 1968 to ascertain exactly what was going on inside Garrison's investigation? We know already that the CIA had a massive program aim at Garrison why not use RCN as their already trained dog. He was successful and gaining entry into Garrison enter circle as Garrison said "his account not easy to digest. I concluded that I would probably have to chalk up ------to experience."
    I agree with this theory however, simply put, once he committed the aggravated felony crime that sent him to prison he was no longer deemed a credible source of information. As long as he kept his mouth shut he was no longer a threat and they already had a long list of mysteriously dead and/or disappeared witnesses.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X