No announcement yet.

JFK Assasination

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I find very surprising about John V. Martino is how much his later allegations of the Lee Harvey Oswald storyline is a perfect fit to the scenario I have been trying to develop on time in this Noble Forum. I invite anyone to join in the fun of trying to solve the Greatest Crime in American History!

Firstly, there is John V. Martino who confess, that in the immediate aftermath of the assassination, he and his associated group (anti Castro Cubans and their CIA handlers) were staging false propaganda acts to convince the American People that LHO was a Castor agent and a Marxist. That LHO was the one and only assassin involved. The meaning here is that LHO had been groomed by his handlers for a long time to falsely appear as a Marxist radical. This is a very essential position in understanding the Coup of 1963.

This is what Martino means when he says: "THE ANTI-CASTRO PEOPLE PUT OSWALD TOGETHER." Then Martino follows with Oswald not knowing who was "PUTTING HIM TOGETHER" or "WHO HE WAS WORKING FOR." In my opinion, this implies LHO considered himself a professional covert operator but was unsure who his handlers were as he started with mafia (Marcello, Ruby, Ferrie, Bannister) and then the exile anti-Cubans militants and lastly their CIA handlers. LHO was confused but he felt important and was paid.

Most interesting, was Martino's remarks about LHO movements and plan of action after leaving the Texas Book Building upon the killing of JFK. Martino is telling us LHO was heading and/or fleeing to the Texas Theater as a prearranged point of contact with his handlers. Note it could be upon having shot JFK or it could be upon having hearing the gunfire; and realizing he is being a possibly patsy framed, that he signals, his hopefully trusted handlers, that he was in trouble, and need of rescue at TT (an arranged site for emergencies).

The assume problem with Martino's statements is what is his meaning in saying "OSWALD MADE A MISTAKE". Note Martino fails to mention the killing of policeman Tippet. It is my assumption that LHO, having not shot JFK, would not cooperate with the group seeking to pick him up, and in that incident, Tippet is shot dead. That group was under the control of mafia leader, Jack Ruby, but LHO escaped to go to the TT for rescue (he wrongly believed) by his longtime handlers. He had some degree of trust with these handlers who are intelligence agents not mafia. The Oswald MISTAKE (in Martino's sense thereof) was not submitting to Jack Ruby's group, who was to carry him away from the Texas Book Building, after the killing of JFK. However, the LHO handers have to clean up the mess, by calling the Dallas Police, that they can pick up LHO at the TT, and that LHO killed JFK and Tippit. Martino does not mention Tippet as he was collateral damage of no value.

Finally Martino says "THEY HAD RUBY KILL HIM" with the meaning being it was Jack Ruby's responsibility to have secured LHO but it was almost a disaster. Jack Ruby has to pay with his life for having failed.

Comment

• 69 pages, and Lee Harvey still acted alone...
      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

• John Roselli ------- 08/09/1976 ------ strangled/stabbed multiple times

JFK Researchers report that the CIA recruited ex-FBI Agent Robert Maheu, who had a rich history with American mafia families. Maheu (close friend of Richard Nixon) was given instructions to approach Chicago mafia figure Johnny Roselli, in an attempt to enroll American mafia families, in an alliance to overthrow the Cuban Revolution and kill Castro. Robert Maheu described himself to Roselli as a "representative of INTERNATIONAL CORPORATIONS", whose objectives were the recovery of their investments and properties in Cuba. Roselli played the role successfully of setting up programs between the CIA and the mafia families of Sam Giancana and Santo Trafficante. The plots to kill Castro were commenced.

After the killing of JFK and the later Jack Anderson said investigation report naming the mafia figures in 1971, the Congress would soon begin their famous investigation committees. On 06/24/1975 and on 09/22/1975, Johnny Roselli was called forth and made to testify before the Senate Church Committee, about CIA/mafia plots to kill Castro. On 04/23/1976, Roselli again compelled to testify this time about the assassination of JFK. Another date was set for more testimony from Roselli, but he disappeared in July 1976.

On 08/09/1976, his body was found, chopped up in parts, and stuffed in a 55 gallon fuel barrel. It appeared the body had been strangled and stabled multiple times. Roselli testimony was terminated and his body found floating, near Miami, within the domain of mafia family Santo Trafficante.

Comment

• Sam Giancana ----- 06/19/1975 ------ shot to death

The powerful mafia leader Sam Giancana had been called to testify before the Senate Church Committee, about the CIA/mafia plots to kill Castro. However, on 06/19/1975, he was shot fatally in the back of the head, in his own kitchen, while cooking for some unknown party or parties. It was only a short time before he was to appear at Senate Hearing, and a short time before John Roselli was to appeared at the same Church Hearings. Clearly, a strong message was being sent to others not to reveal any damaging secrets, about the JFK killing, because the body of Sam Giancana was rolled over, and his killer(s) placed six shot in a circle around his mouth.

Comment

• Carlos Prio Socarras -----04/05/1977------sucide or shot by assassin

He was the Cuban President in the critical time period 1948 to 1952; whereupon he received the great monetary corporate/criminal bribes from mainly Americans; so as to allow the stealing of Cuban resources, and other general criminal activities (mafia narcotic international trade). Our conspirator corporations and individuals (examples Freeport Sulphur/United Fruit/William Pawley) did not want this history given to Congress. More dangerous was he possible exposure of information he had, as the person most engaged in providing the criminal leadership, to those numbers of Cuban exile militant organizations, functioning under CIA/mafia assets. He likely knew names and histories of those assassination teams, in Cuba and Dallas, as he likely helped recruit them, using his CIA monies.

He was to die just before his appearance before the House Select Committee on Assassinations. He was shot in the chest to be fatally wounded. He told the emergency people he shot himself, and died shortly afterwards. He (like a number of others) may have been given the honor to suicide or the Deep State would kill him and his entire family. He manly chose suicide and is rewarded the right to his somewhat honorable legacy (in his mind only). Like a good soldier he kept his mouth shut about the above histories.

He was once asked about his responsibility and failure to dispel Cuban factional violence and massive corruption, plus self enrichment. He replied, "that may be true. But I was the BEST PRESIDENT Cuba ever had!" He may have been given the Rommel Option and, as result, his legacy lives on, plus his family went on unmolested by the Deep State.

Comment

• Please allow a little more historical context in one Carlos Prio Socarras.

His rotten regime was allowed to be overthrown in a military coup by the Cuban General Fulgencio Batista (one to be even more corrupt). Naturally, Prio offered no significant counter resistance, because the American Deep State had likely made the decision to expel him. It appears Batista had offered a better deal to the Deep State and the incoming 1952 Republican Eisenhower Administration (Dulles brothers). It would be also natural, that the President Prio would be allowed to be easily flown out of Cuba, to safely land in Florida, to live a wealthy lifestyle. All under the safe control of the Deep State, until that dangerous attention erupted later, which was to prove fatal. He died one week after another infamous witness/conspirator George de Mohrenschildt, who himself may have been allowed the Rommel Option or had been murdered as uncooperative.

Comment

• Trump delays full release of some JFK assassination files until 2021, bowing to national security concerns

President Trump vowed last year to release all the long-secret files related to the JFK assassination, but the administration announced Thursday that some documents will remain redacted until October 2021 for national security reasons.
                In a White House memo, Trump said that the nation’s intelligence community persuaded him to keep some parts of documents secret because their exposure could harm “identifiable national security, law enforcement, and foreign affairs concerns.”
                Trump gave the CIA, FBI and other agencies a deadline of April 26 to release documents related to the investigation into President John F. Kennedy’s assassination by Lee Harvey Oswald on Nov. 22, 1963, in Dallas.
                https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.baca3e1daa83
                Whiskey for my men, and beer for my horses.
                TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch
                Bock's First Law of History: The Past shapes the Present, which forms the Future. *

Comment

• Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
                  Trump delays full release of some JFK assassination files until 2021, bowing to national security concerns
                  Ha ha Trump getting cold feet is going to trigger a whole new avalanche of conspiracy theories, books and TV documentaries..

Comment

• Originally posted by Poor Old Spike View Post
                    Ha ha Trump getting cold feet is going to trigger a whole new avalanche of conspiracy theories, books and TV documentaries..
                    Pretty much. I expect what the documents refer to is the fact that we were spying on our allies. Hence the move until after the general election.
                    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

• Originally posted by phil74501 View Post
                      So, Zapruder was a CIA agent, who just happened to film the assassination, take that film to a TV station in Dallas, so all the world could see it, and oh, that film just happens to be the seed that started all the conspiracy theories.

If Zapruder was actually a CIA agent...or whatever you consider him to be...then him making that film public makes no sense whatsoever. If he was, he would've burned it in his fireplace and scattered the ashes in the Trinity river.
                      I appreciate the kind words that came earlier and it seems I have been missed however this Zapruder was in on it stuff is far far beyond any credible research and is an example of why much good research has been maligned as it is painted with such far out fantasies. It was a homicide, it should be treated as such. This sort of thing utterly distracts from the pertinent details at hand. Who was Oswald, who did he associate with in the months leading to Dallas, the Sylvia Odio testimony, the Zapruder film taking into account the missed shot and the Parkland trauma testimony. Largely stick to this and the case keeps its focus.

Comment

• Originally posted by copenhagen View Post
                        I appreciate the kind words that came earlier and it seems I have been missed however this Zapruder was in on it stuff is far far beyond any credible research and is an example of why much good research has been maligned as it is painted with such far out fantasies. It was a homicide, it should be treated as such. This sort of thing utterly distracts from the pertinent details at hand. Who was Oswald, who did he associate with in the months leading to Dallas, the Sylvia Odio testimony, the Zapruder film taking into account the missed shot and the Parkland trauma testimony. Largely stick to this and the case keeps its focus.
                        Cope!

You have been missed, unlike JFK, who took a solid hit.

What do you think about the declassified material?

Comment

• Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                          Cope!

You have been missed, unlike JFK, who took a solid hit.

What do you think about the declassified material?
                          He took 3 or maybe 4 solid hits bless him.

To be honest mate I haven't looked. I'm in the middle of a masters degree so that has taken overall priority . I was aware of the release and then surprise surprise Trumps deferment . To be honest anyone thinking they will find some kind of smoking gun about who when and what in them is dreaming. That stuff was never written down. The documents that show LHO's connections to the CIA ONI and probably the mob have been well documented for years. I think now the CIA etc are bothered about showing how much they screwed up back then and how illegal a lot of their activities in Central America etc were. Plus a lot of those guys were involved in stuff right up to the Contra stuff. But again that mostly known anyway. I would be though very interested in the HSCA docs which are sealed till 2029. Nice to be missed. Hope you are all well.

Comment

• Originally posted by copenhagen View Post
                            He took 3 or maybe 4 solid hits bless him.

To be honest mate I haven't looked. I'm in the middle of a masters degree so that has taken overall priority . I was aware of the release and then surprise surprise Trumps deferment . To be honest anyone thinking they will find some kind of smoking gun about who when and what in them is dreaming. That stuff was never written down. The documents that show LHO's connections to the CIA ONI and probably the mob have been well documented for years. I think now the CIA etc are bothered about showing how much they screwed up back then and how illegal a lot of their activities in Central America etc were. Plus a lot of those guys were involved in stuff right up to the Contra stuff. But again that mostly known anyway. I would be though very interested in the HSCA docs which are sealed till 2029. Nice to be missed. Hope you are all well.
                            Do well in your program and be sure to return to us!

Comment

• Sort of related and an assasination thread, FWIW;
                              Paul Schrade, shot when RFK was killed, says there was a 2nd gunman
                              https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/pa...bMk?li=BBnbfcL
                              Last edited by G David Bock; 06 Jun 18, 10:20. Reason: correcting spell check booboo
                              Whiskey for my men, and beer for my horses.
                              TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch
                              Bock's First Law of History: The Past shapes the Present, which forms the Future. *

Comment

• Very interesting interview bearing in mind who gave it and to whom today. Robert Kennedy Jr on the Tucker Carlson show on Fox today.
                                It's on youtube.

Comment

Working...
                                X