No announcement yet.

JFK Assasination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Father's side was Ministers and included at least one Missionary. The Mother's side was involved with American Diplomacy. One of the Dulles' sons was badly wounded in Korea and was in and out of hospitals.

Pruitt
    Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

• How that the Great American Combination has effectively formed and efficiently now under the protectorate of the Eisenhower Administration, let us commence at one of the many targeted region of the World: Indonesia/New Guinea (the year 1958). Having a number of years slowly building up to the Coup, the Combination, assisted somewhat by Australia, and backed by CIA aided rebels in the neighborhood of Sumatra and Sulawesi, along with US air force assets, tried to overthrow the lawful Republic of President Sukarno. The campaign quickly collapsed due to being underpowered, by lacking enough local military power, as pro-Sukarno troops and civilians defeated the CIA paid and directed rebels. Ironically, it has been reported that the infamous national security agency asset, Lee Harvey Oswald, was formally a Marine member of the Marine Task Force, in a nearly naval formation, on hand if ordered by Eisenhower to strike in armed support of the rebels, but it was called off.

Never deterred from their objective of the riches to be obtain, the Combination continued to plot and plan to capture control over the valuable resources of gold, copper, and oil. Note by 1966 the Freeport Indonesia Mining Corporation branch was founded to exploit the gain expected to be forthcoming. In 1967, the Combination launched a successful second Coup whereupon President Sukarno was forced under control and the Military General Suharno took control of Indonesia for the next thirty years and the regions related to those riches. Note before the Coup he was the General controlling the region that contained the property of Freeport Indonesia Mining. This General and his associates in the Military immediately commenced a genocide that slaughter half million to one million men, women, and children of the Indonesia Left all done in secrecy and aided and assisted by the US government.

By 1970, the Freeport Indonesia Mining Corporation begun building operations in those areas long sought by the Combination. By 1973, the massive operation was declared operational. A small group of Indonesian power elite grow very very wealthy while the general masses got almost nothing. The Combination grew to enormous levels of power and wealth.

Comment

• I wish to reveal to our noble readers a quite disturbing revelation that fall upon me in my reflections upon the workings of the Great American Combination thesis in this one particular targeted region of Indonesia/New Guinea. It came about upon my acknowledgement of the Combine purpose for the genocide upon the Indonesia Left. That being logically applied to an identical policy of genocide in need to application upon the Indochina/Vietnam Left. If we follow through using the logical thinking of the exploiters used; that one leftist insurgency was in need of elimination that posed a threat to the mining ownership and operations; why certainly we must eliminate the neighboring and supporting leftist insurgency in Indochina/Vietnam. Logic cries out for this to be so!

Did not the anti-communist right wing intellectuals claim all communist insurgencies were a world wide conspiracy; springing forth from Moscow??? Therefore, we have the intellectual foundation to declare the War in Indochina or the American War in Indochina/Vietnam is a natural fallout, from the original design, of the Great American Combination. Whose goal was the cornering of the raw valuable minerals of the old Dutch Empire in Indonesia/New Guinea. Reason being a strategic anti-communist State of South Vietnam, properly created by the CIA and placed would protect Indonesia. And be a blocking force from expanding international communism which would threaten the mining operations to the south in the Old Dutch Empire of Indonesia and New Guinea.

Comment

• This really does deflect from the focused research and gives credence to those who want to discredit genuine research as crazies.

Comment

• Copenhagen

Why act so hastily and ignore my sources and rational explanation which gives motivation for the assassination of JFK???? Your opposing the thesis is quite acceptable with a logical explanation presented but a simple opposition without a foundation I find very odd. This is very relevant because JFK supported the Republic of Indonesia under President Sukarno and its claims to those regions holding the great riches being sought. JFK was planning to terminate and withdraw from South Vietnam thus leaving the Vietnamese Communist Party in position to support its neighboring Indonesian Communist Party. This posed a strategic threat to the trillions of dollars of riches in Indonesia to be exploited.

I have presented referenced works related to the thesis as follows: (1) SUBVERSION AS FOREIGN POLICY: THE SECRET EISENHOWER AND DULLES BROTHERS DEBACLE IN INDONESIA, (2) THE INCUBUS OF INTERVENTION: CONFLICTING INDONESIA STRATEGIES OF JOHN F. KENNEDY AND ALLEN DULLES, (3) JFK AND VIETNAM.

A good strong debate in opposition to this would be wonderfully received. I am saying JFK was assassinated as he as obstructing a massive world wide operation to corner trillions of dollars of minerals. In this case, JFK was supporting Sukarno and an independent Indonesia which opposed foreign mining corporations ambitions who wanted to dictate their terms of control.

Comment

• I must admit the thesis is a disturbing reality of worldly greed if found plausible. However, only an informed people can address properly the world issues of today and tomorrow with, hopefully, methods based on the truthful history. The greatest obstacle faced by those who oppose such thesis is that the historical time line is a complete match and fits very well. It comes as follows:

Almost immediate upon formation, the Combination and the Eisenhower government is building a South Vietnam in the 1950's. In Indonesia, they are engaged in building infrastructure for assess to the Indonesian gold region in a very remote area plus pouring money to the Military.

By the 60's, the first Coup in Indonesia is attempted and collapse. Meanwhile in Vietnam, the Diem South Vietnam government collapsed and replaced with US ground troops by 1965. In 1966, the Combination forms Freeport Indonesia to exploit the valuable minerals. In 1967, the Indonesia government of President Sukarno is removed by the Military. Replaced by a Dictator General Suharno who supports the Combination. By 1973, the Freeport Mining operations are declared operational. Same year, the US government is compelled to leave South Vietnam. Due to failure to destroy the insurgency (or if you prefer it declared victory and left) and that the mining operations in Indonesia is now very secure by the Suharno dictatorship that is to last 30 years.

Thusly, the beginning and the ending of the American Vietnam War phase is a complete match; with the beginning date and the date for the declaration of the state of full operations commencement of the Freeport Mining Corporation of Indonesia.

Comment

• I don't doubt the Indonesian issues outlined above (i.e. the gold) however I feel this paled in comparison to what was actually going on with the opium trade and production (legal or illegal, clandestine or overt) that was going on in Burma, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia. There was HUGE money win all this.

Which leads me to the next point noted above that I fully agree with; corporate power.

I have long contended the insurance industry, petroleum, defense, health, and news media are the "other branches of the US guvmint".

Comment

• GRA

You may prove correct on this added dimension to the great power plays of the global elites. Do you have any reference materials related to the great opium empire carved out of Burma by that renegade Nationalist Chinese Army and its corrupted commanders?

I have been wanting to ask you, because I was under the impression you purchase and was going to read it, the new book on Rose Ceramie (I forget the correct spelling and title) by her son? Did she have a gun shot to the head? Was her body found near the property of H.L. Hunt's security supervisor?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Archer View Post
                    GRA

You may prove correct on this added dimension to the great power plays of the global elites. Do you have any reference materials related to the great opium empire carved out of Burma by that renegade Nationalist Chinese Army and its corrupted commanders?

I have been wanting to ask you, because I was under the impression you purchase and was going to read it, the new book on Rose Ceramie (I forget the correct spelling and title) by her son? Did she have a gun shot to the head? Was her body found near the property of H.L. Hunt's security supervisor?
                    First off, I want to thank you for your diligence in asking some of these best questions ever. You are one person who can ask a question on here and always leave me thinking in a manner I haven't yet thought before. Sheer talent indeed.

For the moment, my wife and I have to bust of out here for church. This being Memorial Day weekend I must attend and say prayers for my fallen brethren.

The opium situation in SE Asia is a good topic that I will definitely revisit later in all due respects of course. I WILL get back to this.

As for Cheramie, I know her son wrote a book about her and if I recall the last time I looked it up on Amazon it either was not currently available and/or the used versions were either expensive and/or were being offered by sources with questionable reviews. I've already been burned by folks like this once. As of yet I still need to search for other materials but I DEFINITELY DO want to read up on her. She's interesting enough in her own rite.

I will search for this again when I return today as it appears it will be a rainy day here on the Texas Gulf Coast which prohibits me from accomplishing the outdoor house mouse duties I've been assigned by my home boss.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Archer View Post
                      Copenhagen

Why act so hastily and ignore my sources and rational explanation which gives motivation for the assassination of JFK???? Your opposing the thesis is quite acceptable with a logical explanation presented but a simple opposition without a foundation I find very odd. This is very relevant because JFK supported the Republic of Indonesia under President Sukarno and its claims to those regions holding the great riches being sought. JFK was planning to terminate and withdraw from South Vietnam thus leaving the Vietnamese Communist Party in position to support its neighboring Indonesian Communist Party. This posed a strategic threat to the trillions of dollars of riches in Indonesia to be exploited.

I have presented referenced works related to the thesis as follows: (1) SUBVERSION AS FOREIGN POLICY: THE SECRET EISENHOWER AND DULLES BROTHERS DEBACLE IN INDONESIA, (2) THE INCUBUS OF INTERVENTION: CONFLICTING INDONESIA STRATEGIES OF JOHN F. KENNEDY AND ALLEN DULLES, (3) JFK AND VIETNAM.

A good strong debate in opposition to this would be wonderfully received. I am saying JFK was assassinated as he as obstructing a massive world wide operation to corner trillions of dollars of minerals. In this case, JFK was supporting Sukarno and an independent Indonesia which opposed foreign mining corporations ambitions who wanted to dictate their terms of control.
                      I don't ignore anything . The problem is you cut and paste large swathes of text and long ramblings that contain poor hard to follow grammar. On the RFK thread you dismissed someone as a deep state apologist. I debated him about this two years ago and know you can't convince someone like him by insulting long held beliefs. Remember Operation mocking bird has done a fantastic job. I am as well read as many on this subject and am free to admit when I've been led up the garden path by authors (Lamar Waldron) . I admire your passion but if someone like me finds you hard to follow the sceptics won't even bother.

Comment

• Copehagen

I have no objections to your above post. I looked back over the RFK thread and find nothing there of note. Other than a very pleasant exchange with a capable poster. I find nothing objectionable. All is well in the neighborhood!

On my personal philosophy, I never post to change a skeptic's mind as a primary objective. I post to honor Truism and to encourage other posters to engage in the subject matter so as to formulate and put forth their own opinions. History is a harsh Judge and we will be judged and sentenced for what we personally believe. Let all be judged! Glory!
                        Last edited by Bo Archer; 29 May 17, 10:02.

Comment

• For those with a peripheral interest or just starting out whether you're a sceptic or not , I'd still say a good place to begin and where so many have begun is Jim Garrisons interview with playboy from 1967 before you do get sucked down the various rabbit holes .

Comment

• Originally posted by GRA View Post
                            I don't doubt the Indonesian issues outlined above (i.e. the gold) however I feel this paled in comparison to what was actually going on with the opium trade and production (legal or illegal, clandestine or overt) that was going on in Burma, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia. There was HUGE money win all this.

Which leads me to the next point noted above that I fully agree with; corporate power.

I have long contended the insurance industry, petroleum, defense, health, and news media are the "other branches of the US guvmint".
                            These people were pissed at JFK no doubt however those who killed him it was about JFKs perceived treason over Cuba and looming detente with Cuba and maybe the Soviets . These were fanatical anti communist, racist people and he'd committed the ultimate sin. This is the crux of the matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by copenhagen View Post
                              For those with a peripheral interest or just starting out whether you're a sceptic or not , I'd still say a good place to begin and where so many have begun is Jim Garrisons interview with playboy from 1967 before you do get sucked down the various rabbit holes .
                              I've heard about this and maybe seen it several years ago but I can't find a link for it on Youtube.

I've got a couple of links I'll post later, if they work. IMHO they provide good information.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRA View Post
                                I've heard about this and maybe seen it several years ago but I can't find a link for it on Youtube.

I've got a couple of links I'll post later, if they work. IMHO they provide good information.
                                It's not on YouTube . It's something you have to read . It covers pretty much where al the serious follow up research has led to. Just Google Jim Garrison playboy. It's a long but comprehensive read. You have to hand it to him and his team with how far they got with the pressure they were under and the resources they had .

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X