No announcement yet.

JFK Assasination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's look at another valuable source book: JFK: THE DEAD WITNESSES by ROBERT CRAIG. Its essential and make easy to see the patterns of death clusters laid out by the Assassins of the Deep State (time periods around the Coup date, the Garrison investigation, and Congress investigations).

Here's a teaser from the book related to our Court Defendant Clay Shaw and the powerful CIA money machine known as PERMINDEX at that time period:

"Jim Marrs, in his CROSSFIRE; THE PLOT THAT KILLED KENNEDY wrote that Steinberg and Goldman discovered a massive satellite-computer network that linked not only PERMINDEX and the World Trade Mart, but a myriad of such ORGANIZATIONS CONNECTED to the WORLD TRADE CENTER ASSOCIATION. they wrote"

"Among the fifty-plus world trade marts hooked into the satellite-computer complex is the Hong Kong World Trade Center-----is the single largest and highest-priced chunk of real estate in Hong Kong. The INTERNATIONAL DRUG CARTEL, through this Hong Kong center, thus maintains a TRANSNATIONAL TRACKING SYSTEM [of international trade route, carriers, inventories and rates] that is more sophisticated and technologically advanced than the capabilities at the disposal of ANY GOVERNMENT ATTEMPTING TO COMBAT ITS DEADLY TRAFFIC (narcotics and narcotics moneys)."

"In 1962 even the Italian government could not put up with the PERMINDEX/CONTRO MONDIALE COMMERICALS operations and had both expelled for SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES.

To further connect Clay Shaw, who used the alias Clay Bertrand, to the CIA, Victor Marchettie, in his book, THE CIA AND THE CULT OF INTELLIGENCE, revealed that CIA director Richard Helms admitted that both Shaw and David Ferrie worked for the CIA. And when Garrison's case against Shaw began to draw national attention, Helm voiced concern on many occasions that Shaw had to be protected. In one case Helms told a top aides "to do all we can to help Shaw."

Shaw also knew General Charles P. Cabell, and introduced him to the Foreign Policy Association of New Orleans shortly after the Bay of Pigs invasion."

Comment

• Continue a brief peek at JFK: THE DEAD WITNESSES as it involves our defendant Clay Shaw and other codefendants:

"During the Garrison investigation and subsequent trial of Clay Shaw, several interesting sidenotes occurred. First, while investigating Shaw, Garrisons men searched his house and were appalled at what they discovered. For example, they found two large hooks attached to the ceiling of Shaw's bedroom, along with five whips, lengths of chain, a cape and a black hood. It wasn't long until Garrison could confirm that Shaw, like his consort David Ferrie was a homosexual.

They also found Shaw's personal address book, which contained many very interesting names both in the U.S. and abroad. But most significant was the name "Lee Odum, P.O. Box 19106, Dallas, Texas." This address was ALSO FOUND IN LEE OSWALD'S ADDRESS BOOK. And Garrison was soon to discover that "P.O. Box 19106" actually was A CODED REFERENCE TO JACK RUBY'S TELEPHONE NUMBER IN DALLAS. (Remember Rose Charemi claim that Jack Ruby and Lee Oswald were homosexually connected partners)

While Garrison was probing Shaw, the U.S. government began interfering with the investigation. Attorney General Ramsey Clark announced that Shaw had already been investigated and HAD BEEN TOTALLY CLEARED OF ANY CONNECTION TO THE KENNEDY AFFAIR. Other Justice Department officials released statements that Garrison was ON A WITCH HUNT, and that the whole mess was nothing more than GRANDSTANDING ON GARRISON'S PART."

Comment

• ...been wondering where this thread had been hiding...

Conspiracy theorist dies and goes to heaven and is successful in gaining an interview with God. He says, "God I have just one question for you and I hope that you can be honest with me"
        God says, "I'm God, I don't lie and who could you tell about it anyway? You're dead."
        "Good point." says the conspiracy theorist.
        "So, what's the question?", asks God.
        "Okay," the conspiracy theorist says, "be honest now. Who really killed JFK?"
        God answers, "It was Lee Harvey Oswald and he acted alone."
        The conspiracy theorist thinks, ("This goes deeper than I thought.")
        ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
        IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose50 View Post
          Conspiracy theorist dies and goes to heaven and is successful in gaining an interview with God. He says, "God I have just one question for you and I hope that you can be honest with me"
          God says, "I'm God, I don't lie and who could you tell about it anyway? You're dead."
          "Good point." says the conspiracy theorist.
          "So, what's the question?", asks God.
          "Okay," the conspiracy theorist says, "be honest now. Who really killed JFK?"
          God answers, "It was Lee Harvey Oswald and he acted alone."
          The conspiracy theorist thinks, ("This goes deeper than I thought.")
          I don't think in any way Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone and there is great evidence to support that . However that really made me laugh .

Comment

• Let's present the final days of defendant Clay Shaw as disclosed in the wonderful work: JFK: THE DEAD WITNESSES. I personally believe that Shaw was a highly valued Agent of the DEEP STATE (that state of power as defined by Peter Dale Scott) based on numerous professional researchers opinions. Shaw knew too much and had been too exposed to the public. Here's his ending:

"In the end, Shaw was found "not guilty" of the charges leveled at him by Garrison. The jury, HOWEVER, did admit that they were NOW CONVINCED that the assassination of John F. Kennedy WAS A CONSPIRACY, and that there WAS MORE THAN ONE SHOOTER involved, but that Garrison SIMPLY DID NOT PROVE BEYOUND A REASONABLE DOUBT that Shaw was involved.

Five years later Shaw died under extremely mysterious circumstances. He had just been interviewed by WASHINGTON POST columnist George Lardner (who later attempted to destroy Oliver Stone's movie JFK months before it was even released), and then before Shaw was even reported dead in his home, a neighbor observed an ambulance pulling in front of Shaw's house. Two ambulance attendants exited the ambulance, opened the rear doors, then pulled out a stretcher that appeared to be laden by a body under a sheet. They then carried into the house. A few minutes later, the two men came out of the house with an empty stretcher and left.

A few hours later Shaw was "found dead in his house." His body was taken immediately to a local mortuary and EMBALMED BEFORE THE PARISH CORONER, DR. FRANK MINYARD, COULD EVEN BE NOTIFIED of Shaw's death. BY THE TIME MINYARD FOUND OUT ABOUT IT, SHAW'S BODY HAD ALREADY BEEN BURIED IN HIS HOMETOWN OF KENTWOOD. THE DEATH CERTIFICATE HAD BEEN SIGNED BY A DR. HUGH BETSON AND SHOWED THE CAUSE TO BE LUNG CANCER."

Meanwhile, DR. MINYARD SMELLED A RAT and began DEMANDING that Shaw's body BE EXHUMED FOR AUTOPSY. But when the NEWS MEDIA (possible under CIA influence) found out, a GREAT HOWL went up that this WAS JUST ANOTHER STUNT BY GARRISON and that SHAW SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO REST IN PEACE. Minyard backed off and the situation died. NO AUTOPSY WAS EVER PERFORMED."

Comment

• Perhaps the more yet to be learned will be revealed this coming Tuesday (04-25-2017) on the History Channel at 7 PM CST.

That retired CIA agent that is on and off TV doing something like cold case investigations of the strange and mysterious is hosting something supposedly new about LHO.

This is going to be interesting to watch and I plan on being glued to the TV when it's on. It has been advertised the information to be disclosed has been revealed by more declassified documents, FOIA requests, etc.,

Comment

• LOL ... OH WELL ... As soon as Baer stated that he believed LHO was the lone and sole shooter in Dealey Plaza that day the whole spoof he and his group are doing went down the crapper with that very statement.

Interesting was they are going through some documents recently declassified until this very year. I'm curious to see what these documents say.
                Last edited by GRA; 26 Apr 17, 08:43.

Comment

• When it comes to the CIA there is nothing new to be said about LHO

Comment

• Originally posted by copenhagen View Post
                    When it comes to the CIA there is nothing new to be said about LHO
                    LOL ... you have a very good point indeed.

Supposedly they've been able to pull and declassify a lot of information. The way they are going about disclosing it for the purposes of this special TV series is interesting so I'm anxious to see what all else comes out but I DO NOT suspect I'm necessarily going to agree with them, at least before I see the rest of what they have that's been declassified.

Comment

• I agree with the above Officers of the Court opinion of the CIA Baer's propaganda show on the History Channel. I had been tipped off by Jeff Morley comment on his website in which he predicted the outcome (surely many others as well). I found it interesting and maybe even significant in that it appears to be a sign of weakness and fear among the Agency. They are forced and humiliated to go way back in time and play the very weak hand; that being Oswald and the communists did it theory.

It leads me to look forward, even to a greater degree, that perhaps the expected great dump of classified documents, in October of 2017 coming, may reveal some new revelations in the usual twisted form. Even with the great US security agencies working over the said documents prior to the release to the public, they must be extremely worry about what the professional JFK researchers brilliantly will develop from these documents. Thus Baer and his gameplay is sent out by an already in a state of panic CIA to mold public opinion to the best CIA viewpoint. Let us hope their fears are appropriately needed.

Comment

• If there is nothing in that release, will that confirm that Oswald acted alone? I'm not sure I see where the hypothesis that there was a conspiracy is actually falsifiable, and that troubles my skeptics mind.

Comment

• Last night's session was the first in a series. I don't know how many sessions there are in the overall series. It's airing at 9:00 PM CST on the History Channel. I'm going to see if it is on again tonight. It may only be a weekly session. Time will tell.

They are going to have to come up with some very, very powerful and convincing evidence in the archives to convince me LHO was the lone shooter IF he was one of the shooters at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRA View Post
                            Last night's session was the first in a series. I don't know how many sessions there are in the overall series. It's airing at 9:00 PM CST on the History Channel. I'm going to see if it is on again tonight. It may only be a weekly session. Time will tell.

They are going to have to come up with some very, very powerful and convincing evidence in the archives to convince me LHO was the lone shooter IF he was one of the shooters at all.
                            I'm not a fan of History Channel. Not for a while, when it seemed most of their programming seemed to be about ghosts, UFOs, and Hitler - or a combination of the three.

Oh, and Pawn Stars.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
                              I'm not a fan of History Channel. Not for a while, when it seemed most of their programming seemed to be about ghosts, UFOs, and Hitler - or a combination of the three.

Oh, and Pawn Stars.
                              The Hitler channel .

Comment

• Originally posted by copenhagen View Post
                                The Hitler channel .
                                The History Channel. Where the truth... is history!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X