Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bo Archer
    replied
    It is inside the RUSS BAKER book whereupon I found the surprise that the background of an innocent sounding Texas Book Depository was shattered! It has always sounded like a common government building rented to the State of Texas by the Oil Baron Byrd. Check out the following:

"The building (TBD) was almost completely devoid of tenants until about six months before the assassination.-------The vey name, Texas School Book Depository, is misleading. It sounds like a building where State of Texas kept school books. But in fact, Texas School Book Depository was the name of a private company, which had operated out of another location before it moved into the building on Dealey Plaza in the spring of 1963. The officers of the Book Depository Company were outspoken critics of Kennedy-----Its president turned out to be one, Jack Cason, who was also a longtime head of the local American Legion Post, a leading forum for hardline military views. The company was keen interest to the propaganda machinery of the U.S. government and the intelligence community."

Leave a comment:

• Bo Archer
    replied
    Let us continue with more testimony from this fine book:

"So how did Oswald end up working at this Building (TBD) that belonged to a friend of de Mohrenschildt? The most widely accepted explanation is that Oswald got the job indirectly via Ruth Paine (yet another asset of the CIA), the new "friend" who had come to him (LHO) through the efforts of the de Mohrenschildts, who was providing a home for Oswald's wife, Marina, and their daughter. Paine purportedly heard about the Book Depository from a neighbor, on Linnie Mae Randle, whose brother already worked there. (note this brother was only hired about three weeks prior which is suspect!)-----"

"it is plausible that Oswald's hiring could have been deliberately orchestrated through this chain to obscure the underlying direct connection." (that being through George de Mohrenschildt and Byrd)----

Leave a comment:

• Bo Archer
    replied
    If it pleases the People's Court of Justice, please allow the introduction of more outstanding circumstantial evidence which in this work/statements will involve the infamous Texas Book Depository and those people associated with that building in the Coup of 1963. The book is FAMILY OF SECRETS: THE BUSH DYNASTY, AMERICA'S INVISIBLE GOVERNMENTAND THE HIDDEN HISTORY OF THE LAST FIFTY YEARS by RUSS BAKER.

It's a highly recommend work and here is a peek inside:

"Yet recall that the owner of the Building (TBD) was one D. Harold Byrd, a right wing oilman, founder of the Civil Air Patrol, avid Kennedy hater and a friend of both Clint Murchinson (another Texas Oil Baron) and George de Mohrenschildt (asset of the CIA)--------------"

"I found further that not only had Byrd employed de Mohrenschildt at his Three Sisters Oil and Gas Company during the 50's, but that connection went deeper still ------"

"Just weeks before he began to squire Oswald, George de Mohrenschildt incorporated charity ostensibly devoted to the study of cystic fibrosis and put D. Harold Byrd's wife on the Board. Mrs. Byrd's role on the charity Board would have created a CONVENTIENT EXCUSE for George de Mohrenschildt to have been interacting with her husband during the period. Other Board members included Paul Raigorodsky, J. Edgar Hoovers good friend and the White Russian Community's "God Father." (Which includes George de Mohrenschildt himself an exiled Russian)

Leave a comment:

• Bo Archer
    replied
    Using the above source and others an internet search, I have the following circumstantial evidence to present: the history of LBJ and FREEPORT SULPHUR is now exposed.

FREEPORT SULPHUR management is so happy with the Coup of 1963 and the overthrow of JFK, and the arrival of a reliable lap dog (LBJ); they change support from the Republican Part, to announce they now are supporting LBJ of the Democratic Party. This happens under the leadership of their Director Augustus C. "Gus" Long. In response (perhaps in a prearranged agreement), LBJ happily appoints Gus Long of FREEPORT SULPHUR onto the membership of the powerful elitists group: PRESIDENTIAL FOREIGN INTELLIGENCE ADVISORY BOARD. Gus Long and other elitists will be engaged in "suggesting and approving secret covert activities" for the USA. That correct my friends, the FREEPORT SULPHUR management is now officially (having a powerful unofficial position for decades) in position of great influence to effect World policy. We may naturally assume those areas of Cuba, Indonesia, Vietnam, and Congo will continue (with the historical record support it) be of great interest to FREEPORT SULPHUR and the Deep State.

Leave a comment:

• Bo Archer
    replied
    I now wish to introduce yet another author/witness and his work/statements into this Court of Justice: BATTLING WALL STREET: THE KENNEDAY PRESIDENCY by DONALD GIBSON.

Here we have more circumstantial evidence being presented on a vital area of importance: the transition from the now deceased JFK policies to those forces that overturned JFK policies. The apologists of the Deep State desire we not notice this disjointing of policy as it does show proof that a Coup of 1963 happen. Here is a short sample of what is involved inside this testimony: "Gibson list FIVE SHORT TERM AND SEVERAL LONG TERM CHANGES THAT LBJ IMPOSED IMMEDIATELY" upon assuming power.

I am please to report that one of (what Gibson calls a short term act as Gibson does not realize it's very significant evidence) the revealed short term acts of LBJ is to repeal JFK's aid package, that is directed to President Sukarno and his Republic. Here we see clearly that the matters involving Indonesia/Southeast Asia are very pressing upon LBJ and his handler/controllers of the Deep State.

It is the first significant step in the long journey to the genocide of the Indonesian Left and the Vietnam War in order to secure the riches of rare minerals of that region. Note I freely admit to not having yet read this work but I only seize upon the moment to trump up its arrival and the one vital item it does disclose. Surely there is much more to evaluate inside.

Leave a comment:

• Bo Archer
    replied
    I will layout a timeline to assist in the development of my scenario as it involves millions of lives in Cuba, Vietnam, and Indonesia.

July 1959----Freeport Company and American Deep State secretly engage in
    anti-Castro plots to prevent Castro taking power.

August 1959-----Freeport Company and East Borneo Company (Dutch) sign a joint contract for mining operation in western Borneo region. It is confirmed that vast amounts of gold, sliver, and copper exist there.

August 1960----- Castro who took control in January now terminates secret talks with American corporations in which sought continued control over economic assets.

Mid 1961------Freeport Company engineers go into the remote mountains of western Borneo and physically confirm that huge mining operation if constructed would produce trillions of dollars.

1962------Castro expropriated Freeport Company large complex of facilities in Cuba.

1963-----President Sukarno of the Indonesia Republic officially obtains control over western Borneo. He orders American agencies to leave the country and moves closer to Red China and the Indonesian Communist Party. Note the CIA tried to overthrow him in 1959.

1963-----JFK who had supported President Sukarno is now assassinated.

1965-----Military General Suharto overthrows President Sukarno and the Republic and establish a military dictatorship with CIA heavy involvement that last 30 years.

1967------Dictator Suharto signs a contract with Freeport Company in which the company collect 80 % profits of raw minerals. Note the old President Sukarno demanded 50 %.

1969------The people of western Borneo vote to remain a part of the Indonesian Suharto dictatorship. Freeport Company is home free to rake in vast profits unmolested.

Please note how this timeline matches up perfectly with the American Vietnam War timeline!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Bo Archer
    replied
    I am now returning to my projected scenario (note several posts above) that, in fact, the Eisenhower Administration is guilty of failure to terminate the Castro State; in that short time span when it was possible. This failure was due to the government/economic Deep State elites, believed it very possible to continue the long history of bribery of any Cuban Dictator; so that these elites may continue the exploitation of valuable resources of the Cuban people. Historically, the Cuban people got very little of the benefit of the foreign exploitation. However, with Castro this corrupt pattern collapsed. Upon Castro termination of these talks with American corporate/government elites (by August 1960) a new American President has only recently been elected: JFK.

The historical record is formed that Eisenhower's threaten land invasion of Cuba was prevented by the Russian threat in Berlin and those fictional ICBMs. I had proposed that the Bay of Pigs was a complex device to cover the fact that Eisenhower lost Cuba to the Communist. The Monkey is now on JFK's back and not Eisenhower. However I am proposing an additional and more powerful motive that supplements the above reason of no direct land invasion: the Dulles brothers and Freeport Corporation had confirmed a mountain of gold in Indonesia. The vast complex of factories in Cuba worth billions were not as rich a target as trillions of dollars of gold, sliver, and copper, just discovered in western New Guinea; which is to be under the control of Indonesia. Unfortunately for JFK, these powerful Deep State elites correctly understand that JFK is an obstruction in their Cuba designs and he is an obstruction in their Indonesia designs. He was in their way and he had to be removed with their target area made safe from all threats which includes regional Marxist revolutionary independent movements.

Castro State does not get a free pass card and efforts continued to assassinate him and to cause the collapse of that Marxist State; but the US was no longer interested in a grand style land invasion. Note that war fever would always be used for propaganda purpose and control. That war making power must be conserved for the Southeast Asia region in order to support American corporation interest in order to corner the market in trillions of dollars in rare mineral resources under Indonesia control.

Leave a comment:

• Poor Old Spike
    replied
    Yes Nick, there's never a shortage of consp-theories thanks to publications like The Onion fearlessly exposing them.
    Personally I think the grassy knoll should be excavated and examined as I believe it may have housed an alien tunnel complex.

Leave a comment:

• Nick the Noodle
    replied
    Originally posted by Poor Old Spike View Post
    Interesting, it gives rise to a new consp-theory suggesting that amazingly the Democrats themselves were behind the assassination of Democrat Kennedy, and that this revealing of "new facts" by Don could be his way of dishing the dirt on them as payback for thwarting his attempts to make America great again..

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media...pdbagqmfnx.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Bo Archer
    replied
    My newest friend Poor Old Spike and I wish to announce to this Noble Forum that our mutual friend, JFK research/author John M. Newman, had reportedly found the first important nugget of information allowed out from those long suppressed CIA files (some released early) recently.

As per the website, WHO.WHAT.WHY, published, on 08/02/2017, and based on the study made by the excellent John Newman, we have the following: a confirmed document verifying, that indeed, the long suspected narration that Mayor of Dallas, EARLE CABELL, was a CIA asset. Yes my friends, CIA asset Dallas Mayor Cabell did oversee the designed route motorcade of JFK, on that fated day of his assassination in Dallas, plus its security arrangement to a degree. There remains questions of why so many unusual and not routine safeguards were not imposed. Why the motorcade was moved into the deadly sniper nest(s) in the perfect deadly zigzag crazy slow down, in front of LHO infamous place of employment: the Dallas Book Depository. Surely, brother Earle did not remain upset over the JFK firing of Earle's full biological brother, General Charles Cabell, due to said brother Charles lying and mishandling of the Bay of Pig invasion (along with CIA Director ALLEN DULLES). Or was he?????

Leave a comment:

• Poor Old Spike
    replied
    Originally posted by Bo Archer View Post
    NEWS ALERT! NEWS ALERT!
    Today found upon my computer opening page as news is the following: "THRUMP PLANS TO RELEASE JFK ASSASSINATION FILES DESPITE CONCERNS FROM FEDERAL AGENCIES." !
    Interesting, it gives rise to a new consp-theory suggesting that amazingly the Democrats themselves were behind the assassination of Democrat Kennedy, and that this revealing of "new facts" by Don could be his way of dishing the dirt on them as payback for thwarting his attempts to make America great again..

Leave a comment:

• Bo Archer
    replied
    NEWS ALERT! NEWS ALERT!

Today found upon my computer opening page as news is the following: "THRUMP PLANS TO RELEASE JFK ASSASSINATION FILES DESPITE CONCERNS FROM FEDERAL AGENCIES." An apparent disturbing short phrase was added whose meanings is cloudy to me: "SUBJECT TO THE RECEIPT OF FURTHER INFORMATION." This could be another classic Trumpish State "bait and switch" trick; in which a bold declaration is made for the propaganda and later switched to the physical action; which causes a reversal or misdirection move. Time will soon tell, as the deadline is 10/26/2017, when the massive Federal document dump from National Archives will be made per Federal Law. There was soundly based fear that the Donald would block it. Remember one of his very early acts was to parade over to CIA HQ; where all had that very odd victory congratulations Peacock cooing/feather display of great happiness and brag.

Equally disturbing, the great JFK researcher JEFF MORLEY, at his outstanding web site JFKFACTS, reported this on 09/09/2017: "a batch of CIA records about suspected assassin Lee Harvey Oswald HAS GONE MISSING since 1997." Yes that right! The CIA is already claiming to have innocently missed placed certain very critical files dealing with highly significant parts of the subject matter LHO. Yes! those missing files were among those declared to be released per Federal Law in a few days!

Leave a comment:

• Poor Old Spike
    replied
    Poor Old Spike
    I find it comical that you posted "the fact he (LHO) used an old second hand--- rifle shoots down the hired hitman conspiracy theory." Oddly, you made my exact point: that LHO national security state goons designed this to make common viewers like yourself say that very response...

On the issue of "can we trust John Newman". It is a good question but it is essential what you mean by "WE". From what I observe about your suspected belief system I must say you should not trust Newman....

his book "QUEST FOR THE KINGDOM" does not surprise me in your reaction. I have not read it but I am finding it very encouraging that it appears a possible book about religious enlightenment of the progressive type..
    1- Yes I knew the power elites (if there were any) who possibly sponsored JFK's killing would have had no objection to letting Oswald use his own old second-hand $29.95 Carcano (below), especially as it had a telescopic sight, so congrats for picking up on it..

2- In deciding whether to trust Newman (or any other author for that matter) we can only use our own good judgement. After all, anyone who writes books for money might feel inclined to embellish their "facts" to boost sales, so we have to take whatever they say with a pinch of salt. As a wise man once said-
    "Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."-Buddha

3- I don't know if Newman is a Christian, but we know he wrote "Quest for the Kingdom" which to his credit indicates he's got a spiritual side, in which case let's hope he makes Jesus his main man..
    Jesus said:- "Everyone on the side of truth listens to me (John 18:37)
    John said- "..no lie comes from the truth" (1 John 2:21)
    "The truth is not for all men, but only for those who seek it"- Ayn Rand 1905-1982

PS- my own stance is that Oswald was most probably a lone gunman acting on his own initiative.
    Last edited by Poor Old Spike; 21 Oct 17, 05:10.

Leave a comment:

• Bo Archer
    replied
    Poor Old Spike

I find it comical that you posted "the fact he (LHO) used an old second hand--- rifle shoots down the hired hitman conspiracy theory." Oddly, you made my exact point: that LHO national security state goons designed this to make common viewers like yourself say that very response. See above post directed to Half Pint John where this was explained. A clear demonstration that the clever design trick remains working well after all these year and how foolish of me to think it was a silly trick and not effective. Perhaps you were just being comical as reflected in your antics observed elsewhere.

On the issue of "can we trust John Newman". It is a good question but it is essential what you mean by "WE". From what I observe about your suspected belief system I must say you should not trust Newman. I must admit, initially, I suspected Newman as a possible CIA asset due to his known history as a military/government background. However, having purchase and consume several of his works, I am inclined to believe he appears to have had a "come to Jesus" moment in his life; whereupon his devotion is since leave that service to the well being of our dying American democracy and her masses. The Jesus phrase is only figuratively used Pike so don't get yourself all emotional. Its a hold over from my old rural Baptist fundamentalist background.

Upon Newman's disputer over the 911 Commission Report is unknown to me but encouraging news once again. I only assume he is disturbed like many over the whitewash of Saudi Arabia power elites role therein. On the great shock to you of his book "QUEST FOR THE KINGDOM" does not surprise me in your reaction. I have not read it but I am finding it very encouraging that it appears a possible book about religious enlightenment of the progressive type. More possible proof he is not a Deep State thug. So as a suspected apologist you should reject him!

Leave a comment:

• Poor Old Spike
    replied
    Let me do a little examination and speculation on the John Newman material...
    Ah, but can we trust Newman?
    He sounds like just another conspiracy theorist author to me-
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_M._Newman

For example he's criticised the 9/11 Commission Report, and as the Report concluded that- "..all 19 hijackers were members of the al-Qaeda terrorist organization, led by Osama bin Laden." , presumably he disagrees with that?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_Commission_Report

Newmans's credibility took another knock when he wrote a book called-
    "Quest for the Kingdom: The Secret Teachings of Jesus in the Light of Yogic Mysticism" (2013)

Secret? He'd better argue it out with Jesus when he meets him..
    Jesus said- I have spoken openly to the world..I said nothing in secret." (John 18:20)

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X