JFK Assasination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by copenhagen View Post
    She was a bit batty by all accounts and I don't think that's a smear. I look forward to what you post .
    This film clip I saw put forth the theory that LHO's mom had a double, and/or they were actually 2 different people.

In some ways the documentary is kind of far-fetched, but ... I keep seeing over and over how there was all kinds of body-doubles and switches being used throughout the years, to include the JFK fiasco. Weren't there reportedly more than one LHO seen in Mexico City?

Some of you may not find this to be good once I get it on here but I did want everyone to see it and relate what they get from it.

Thanks again for the patience.

Comment

• The LHO double issue has been around a while. Hoover wrote a memo about one LHO's name being used to buy trucks when the real guys was known to be in Russia at the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRA View Post
        Yes this is absolutely correct. Thanks Bo for your assistance in clearing this up. My apologies for the confusing question.
        Ok my mistake . Fair enough

Comment

• Nagell Connection

Regarding Nagell ... anyone know anything more about this man?

http://spartacus-educational.com/JFKmarlowe.htm

Comment

• Read "the man who knew too much" by Dick Russell

Comment

• My reflections upon Richard Case Nagell are only speculations but is not that so much fun?

It seems to me that both Nagell and LHO were classic double agents under the Federal Government agencies. Both had been assigned at various times to Mexico but I understand many rookie spooks start with a Mexico City assignment as a matter of routine. I also understand double agents are not suppose to know each other real identification as working double agents for the US. In other words it seems RCN did met LHO in New Orleans but would not have known LHO was undercover. It is plausible to me that RCN always believed LHO was a communist not knowing the truth that he was not.

RCN was acting as a fake American Communist Party member (which is LHO role as well). RCN was moved from Mexico City to New Orleans to "monitor" Cuban exiles groups in general. Remember LHO is not assigned there (New Orleans) to monitor them he is there to work with them. Here RCN stumbles upon information that a group of Cuban exiles, funded by Texas Oil Barons, were planning to kill JFK and then frame the murder so that Castro agent was the lone assassin. Thus triggering a war between USA and Cuba/USSR. In somewhat of a patriotic mental breakdown, RCN takes it upon himself to act Messianic. Whereupon he warns the FBI, CIA, and KGB in order to save the world from a handful of nuts and Oil Barons.

Shockingly he discovers the FBI and CIA behave very strangely and apparently show little interest. The KGB supposedly tell him to report to LHO the information. Remember both RCN and LHO are both CIA double agent working somewhat with the KGB in their deceptive roles. RCN is now smelling a double cross by his handlers and he is now expecting his termination by his handlers. His solution is somewhat brilliant in that he staged an armed robbery and served five years in prison.

Upon release RCN goes to Jim Garrison and tells the entire story over once again. However due to his mental health history and a convicted felon Jim Garrison is reluctant to use him. Additional problem is that neither RCN or Jim Garrison has any understand of the existence of the Deep State or its involvement in the Coup of 1963. They are still think low level Cubans and renegade handful of federal misfits working on their own killed JFK.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Archer View Post
                My reflections upon Richard Case Nagell are only speculations but is not that so much fun?

It seems to me that both Nagell and LHO were classic double agents under the Federal Government agencies. Both had been assigned at various times to Mexico but I understand many rookie spooks start with a Mexico City assignment as a matter of routine. I also understand double agents are not suppose to know each other real identification as working double agents for the US. In other words it seems RCN did met LHO in New Orleans but would not have known LHO was undercover. It is plausible to me that RCN always believed LHO was a communist not knowing the truth that he was not.

RCN was acting as a fake American Communist Party member (which is LHO role as well). RCN was moved from Mexico City to New Orleans to "monitor" Cuban exiles groups in general. Remember LHO is not assigned there (New Orleans) to monitor them he is there to work with them. Here RCN stumbles upon information that a group of Cuban exiles, funded by Texas Oil Barons, were planning to kill JFK and then frame the murder so that Castro agent was the lone assassin. Thus triggering a war between USA and Cuba/USSR. In somewhat of a patriotic mental breakdown, RCN takes it upon himself to act Messianic. Whereupon he warns the FBI, CIA, and KGB in order to save the world from a handful of nuts and Oil Barons.

Shockingly he discovers the FBI and CIA behave very strangely and apparently show little interest. The KGB supposedly tell him to report to LHO the information. Remember both RCN and LHO are both CIA double agent working somewhat with the KGB in their deceptive roles. RCN is now smelling a double cross by his handlers and he is now expecting his termination by his handlers. His solution is somewhat brilliant in that he staged an armed robbery and served five years in prison.

Upon release RCN goes to Jim Garrison and tells the entire story over once again. However due to his mental health history and a convicted felon Jim Garrison is reluctant to use him. Additional problem is that neither RCN or Jim Garrison has any understand of the existence of the Deep State or its involvement in the Coup of 1963. They are still think low level Cubans and renegade handful of federal misfits working on their own killed JFK.

This all makes perfect sense on it's own but I will tell you that RCN took one hell of a chance by trying to dodge being hit by the guvmint while he was in federal prison. Hits are made there all the time and it is not unknown for a hit every now and then to be traceable somehow back to the guvmint. Quite possibly moreso back then than it is today.

Comment

• What is yall's take on our man Liggett ... ???

Talented, interesting, but mysterious character. Supposedly dies then years later turns up gambling in Vegas ... (???)

Comment

• Bo, some very good posts on an obscure subject. For my part, I don't see that the Indonesians had any more right to West Irian than the Dutch did. My sympathy is with the indigenous West Papuans.
                    dit: Lirelou

Phong trần mài một lưỡi gươm, Những loài giá áo túi cơm sá ǵ!

Comment

• Originally posted by lirelou View Post
                      Bo, some very good posts on an obscure subject. For my part, I don't see that the Indonesians had any more right to West Irian than the Dutch did. My sympathy is with the indigenous West Papuans.
                      Lirelou ... nice to see you chime in on something in this thread. I've pondered more than once asking you a few questions on the JFK (and RFK) subject.

I want to ask you something here regarding Cubans, however this question will tie in to Vietnam.

My apologies to any and all thread moderators if this seems off-topic but I feel the need to ask this before I forget ... ???

Question; During Vietnam is there clear and convincing evidence that Cubans were used to interrogate our POW(s) in Vietnam and/or SE Asia, and possibly specifically one by the name of "RAUL", that you may or may not positively know of ... ???

I ask this because I have always been curious how fast Cuba became involved in the Vietnam war, and if possibly the JFK administration was made aware of this IF they were assisting North Vietnam early in the war?

By all means, anyone else please feel free to chime in on this also. THANKS

Comment

• Operation Mongoose personnel did go to Vietnam. David Morales included. I think he may have been involved in Operation Phoenix. That was his area of expertise. It is also the main reason why Santos Trafficante managed to get involved in the SE Asian drugs trade because of some of his associates being reassigned from Cuba to Vietnam. This happened post JFK

Comment

Operation Mongoose personnel did go to Vietnam. David Morales included. I think he may have been involved in Operation Phoenix. That was his area of expertise. It is also the main reason why Santos Trafficante managed to get involved in the SE Asian drugs trade because of some of his associates being reassigned from Cuba to Vietnam. This happened post JFK
                          Well if that's the case then we now know how a lot of the clandestine operations in SE Asia were funded then. Seems also to have laid the groundworks for the same basic principle to be utilized when it came time for the notorious Iran-Contra affair. Seems once they lost their ability to move dope around they simply shifted to guns and weapons but basically kept the same M.O. when they did it.

Comment

• I can't remember where I read this but I do believe some Cuban assets ended up in Iran Contra.They of course were also involved in Watergate and also some wet work in the 70's . The CIA knocked off a Chilean guy with a car bomb in DC. Cubans did it. Will have to look it up

Comment

I can't remember where I read this but I do believe some Cuban assets ended up in Iran Contra.They of course were also involved in Watergate and also some wet work in the 70's . The CIA knocked off a Chilean guy with a car bomb in DC. Cubans did it. Will have to look it up
                              COOL ... never hard of this at all. This is going to be interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRA View Post
                                COOL ... never hard of this at all. This is going to be interesting.
                                My mistake the car bomb in dc one was a hit on a guy called Orlando ortellier. They were Chilean not Cuban . My mistaken memory. However Felix Rodriguez was a Cuban bay of pigs vet who ended up in Vietnam and then had some connection to Iran Contra. Bush knew him. He became a long term CIA asset . Most noticeably he was involved in operation 40 so would have been involved with David Atlee Phillips, David Morales, Ted Shackley, E. Howard Hunt, Frank Sturgis. From a JFK point of view I don't think they need any introduction.
                                Last edited by copenhagen; 04 Oct 16, 13:01.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X