No announcement yet.

JFK Assasination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For me the Lee Bowers issue smells more than just a tad of cover up of the JFK killing/murder/assassination, but exactly what agencies were involved, and to what depth and degree, I don't really know. Whatever went on, I just feel in my water that it wasn't just a solo 15mins of fame type hit from LH Oswald.

Comment

• Wooden Wonder

I agreed Bowers is an interesting witness. He said he heard three shots and observed two strangers near the grassy knoll/parking lot. Upon the shooting event, he said one of these placed a package/rifle into the trunk of a vehicle and drove off. At time of the shooting event, he claimed a "puff of smoke" incident at these men position that overlooked JFK street position.

Bowers was questioned by authorities and quickly show signs of duress. It was reported he had death threats and in few years he was killed related to a questionable car wreck death. Of importance to me, is despite having a nice high income job and being a southerner plus believer in organized religion, his wife had him cremated without an autopsy. This is highly suspect behavior in the South. It was made impossible to detect the presence of a poisonous pill perhaps the infamous FBI/CIA heart attack pill that is believed exist by researchers. He lingered in death and supposedly told witness he believed he was poisoned. Another witness claimed to have observed a black car travelling behind Lee but upon his crash this vehicle drove past and ignored Lee. This could have been an assassination team observation car who were making sure the deadly pill took effect. A doctor reported Lee had a strange extreme shock look which fits a heart attack/stroke.

This wife was heavily pressured by all and she gave excellent out for the FBI/CIA by claiming her husband likely overmedicated due to his severe sinus disorder and maybe fell asleep at the wheel. She made one mistake in letting it slip to one interviewer that Lee Bowers was told not to talk but quickly recovered and ended her interview. It would be of interest to know how this wife faired after Lee and were there signs of a new money coming in and a quick new marriage.
      Last edited by Bo Archer; 23 Sep 16, 12:36.

Comment

• More from SUBVERSION AS A FOREIGN POLICY:

"It was with respect to Pope's action (illegal bombing mission) that CIA Chief Allen Dulles in April 1961, in a highly classified report in response to a request from President Kennedy, formally acknowledged in rather Spartan terms that in November 1957 the Eisenhower administration had approved "a special political action program in Indonesia calling for the maintenance as a Force in Being of the anti-Communist, pro-West dissident movement established by anti-Sukarno military commanders in Sumatra and the Celebes/Sulawesi, and that this:

"later authorized the provision of arms and other military aid to the dissidents including air support, Several C.A.T. (CIA owned subsidiary called Civil Air Transport, based in Taiwan, maybe the birth mother of Air America Vietnam) pilots volunteered for this work, ostensibly took leave from their C.A.T. jobs and as "Soldiers of Fortune" employed by the dissenters, undertook combat missions. On 18 May 1958 one of this pilots, Mr. Allen Lawrence Pope, was shot down."

Dulles further observed that "preservation of Pope's cover story has required considerable circumspection on the part of U.S. officials."

Comment

• Originally posted by Wooden Wonder View Post
          For me the Lee Bowers issue smells more than just a tad of cover up of the JFK killing/murder/assassination, but exactly what agencies were involved, and to what depth and degree, I don't really know. Whatever went on, I just feel in my water that it wasn't just a solo 15mins of fame type hit from LH Oswald.
          Look at Charles Brehm, Rose Cheramie , Beverley Oliver , and the hum dinger of them all. Richard Case Nagell. The Zapruder film itself when u watch it carefully bearing in mind one bullet missed ( see James Tague) there are 4 shots there. Welcome to through the looking glass
          Last edited by copenhagen; 25 Sep 16, 06:45.

Comment

• Here's more from the book cited above:

"The struggle for West Irian (Western New Guinea with its vast amounts of gold and copper) intensified between August 1960, when Indonesia broke relations with the Netherlands, and August 1962, when the region was finally brought under a temporary United Nations trusteeship that then passed control over to Indonesia in May 1963. During these years, as it became clear that the Kennedy administration supported Indonesia's claim to West Irian, relations with the United States considerably improved. Sukarno again visited Washington in April of 1961, and when Attorney General Robert Kennedy went to Indonesia, he was able finally to arrange for Allen Pope's release, an action that, as noted earlier, presumably increased the American government's disposition to support Indonesia on the West Irian issue. Nevertheless, Sukarno remained suspicious of the United States because of American activities during the regional rebellions and his conviction that the CIA had been behind the Cikini assassination attempt. He continued to believe that, however friendly and trustworthy Ambassador Jones might be, what he regarded as an autonomous CIA remained out to get him."

Comment

• Originally posted by copenhagen View Post
              Look at Charles Brehm, Rose Cheramie , Beverley Oliver , and the hum dinger of them all. Richard Case Nagell. The Zapruder film itself when u watch it carefully bearing in mind one bullet missed ( see James Tague) there are 4 shots there. Welcome to through the looking glass
              I have to agree with you on this to the fullest extent. I too have found these to be of the most interesting with one addition; Deputy Roger Craig. Craig was possibly the most hammered by the whoever AND his own peers. Poor man could never really get a break from it.

Since you've already mentioned James Tague, whom I consider an actual assassination victim, I also find mortician Liggett quite an interesting figure. Problem with Liggett is he's as much a conspirator as he ever was a witness.

By the way gents ... I'm still trying to find that video on LHO's mom. It's out there somewhere and I'll eventually find it. I also saw one earlier this week about J.D. Tippit possibly being the body swap for JFK, with JFK's body actually having been dumped in the Potomac.

Comment

• The Book SUBVERSION AS A FOREIGN POLICY deals almost entirely with the first failed CIA/Indonesia Military attempt to overthrow the lawful elected neutralist government of Sukarno. We see how JFK, as leader of the Visible/Lawful Government of the USA, was an obstruction to the efforts of the Deep State USA illegal government efforts to overthrow Sukarno.

Unfortunately for the people of Indonesia, the insurrectionist/criminal elements attempted a second military coup again in 1965 which was successful mainly because JFK was killed by the Deep State in 1963 coup and the earlier obstruction is now removed. In relation to the 1965 genocidal coup on Indonesia please refer to Joshua Oppenheimer's great work in a new documentary film: THE ACT OF KILLING. He had a follow up film: THE LOOK OF SILENCE.

Why did the war in Vietnam and Indonesia have to wait through 1964: because LBJ, the controlled dog of the Deep State, had to be elected as a peace candidate in US. By 1965, the American people were shocked to find themselves at war in Vietnam and at exactly the same time, in total secrecy, at war in Indonesia. Both wars resulting in the deaths of millions of native citizens in both nations. No US troops needed in vast numbers in Indonesia as many of local military and paramilitary available thanks to the CIA/US military assistance and money. All done in secrecy that lasted over 40 years. Who was the Indonesian Leader to "bring democracy" to Indonesia: a military general thug Saharto who was formally head commander over the vast riches of West Irian and a CIA asset.
                Last edited by Bo Archer; 01 Oct 16, 16:14.

Comment

• Well we are talking about people who had strong affiliations or membership with the John Birch society. Some of whom thought Eisenhower was a communist agent so it's not a stretch to imagine what they thought Kennedy was .

Comment

• Originally posted by copenhagen View Post
                    I just read about Nagell having missed him before. Interesting individual indeed. I wonder if this was Garrison's main and/or initial source of leads for the New Orleans connection?

Problem with Nagell is, he's a loose canon with his suicide attempt. His extraordinary act in El Paso was effective but it appears he didn't think things through and consider fully the weight of the consequences in perpetrating something so extreme. Even back then this was considered extreme by intel agency standards and they most likely would not have trusted him with much.

This of course doesn't mean he didn't know what he claimed he knew and Garrison might've considered him credible for information purposes but he knew that as soon as he got on a witness stand and the record of his suicide was brought in to court his testimonial credibility would've been ruined just like a lot of Garrison's witnesses.

Based on what I just read in Spartacus International about him, I find it very interesting that when he went to the Soviets about the JFK plot they told him to warn LHO. This almost adds a whole new realm of "new twist" to the case depending on how you look at it.

And again I find it interesting, that Nagell seems to have been given the same job in Mexico City that LHO was reported to have; either disinformation or misinformation. This is interesting in and of itself. How many more were assigned the same duties in Mexico City as LHO?

NOTE: Anyone here see a pattern of both Nagell and LHO being somewhat behaviorally unstable?

One thing I keep noticing over and over and over about LHO; everybody has him on one side or the other. In one angle he's a Castro sympathizer and on the other hand he's an operative loyal to the Constitution. Every other person/angle however has him on one side one minute, then the opposite side the other, and this seems to go back and forth and back and forth throughout all the other witnesses ... running the gamut of all the witnesses.

LHO had help from somebody in both getting out of the USA and getting back in. One of 2 sources could've pulled this off; the CIA or the KGB, regardless of who this was done for (the Mob, the FBI, the CIA, the KGB, DOD intel, etc.).

It is quite possible in our lifetime we will never really know who all was involved in LHO hopping back and forth between 2 absolutely opposing nations back then.
                    Last edited by GRA; 02 Oct 16, 21:25.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Archer View Post
                      The Book SUBVERSION AS A FOREIGN POLICY deals almost entirely with the first failed CIA/Indonesia Military attempt to overthrow the lawful elected neutralist government of Sukarno. We see how JFK, as leader of the Visible/Lawful Government of the USA, was an obstruction to the efforts of the Deep State USA illegal government efforts to overthrow Sukarno.

Unfortunately for the people of Indonesia, the insurrectionist/criminal elements attempted a second military coup again in 1965 which was successful mainly because JFK was killed by the Deep State in 1963 coup and the earlier obstruction is now removed. In relation to the 1965 genocidal coup on Indonesia please refer to Joshua Oppenheimer's great work in a new documentary film: THE ACT OF KILLING. He had a follow up film: THE LOOK OF SILENCE.

Why did the war in Vietnam and Indonesia have to wait through 1964: because LBJ, the controlled dog of the Deep State, had to be elected as a peace candidate in US. By 1965, the American people were shocked to find themselves at war in Vietnam and at exactly the same time, in total secrecy, at war in Indonesia. Both wars resulting in the deaths of millions of native citizens in both nations. No US troops needed in vast numbers in Indonesia as many of local military and paramilitary available thanks to the CIA/US military assistance and money. All done in secrecy that lasted over 40 years. Who was the Indonesian Leader to "bring democracy" to Indonesia: a military general thug Saharto who was formally head commander over the vast riches of West Irian and a CIA asset.
                      If all this was going on with Indonesia, I wonder if the Dutch had any involvement with any of this ... ???

Just a curious thought since I served in the NL when I was in the USAF.

Comment

• GRA

Excellent question and much you may find upon purchase and reading above cited book. Here's some more teaser peaks for you:

"All this was much more that the British had bargained for. They had grave financial problems at home and mutinies in India and had sustained in Indonesia some 2,400 casualties. So, less than a year after their arrival they informed the Dutch that they would no longer provide military support to their effort at RECONQUEST and would withdraw British troops by the end of November 1946. When they did so more than 91,000 Dutch troops had been brought in, a considerably larger force than the British had mustered at their peak strength. Although continuing to enjoy logistical support from Britain, and more discreetly from the United States, it was the Dutch armed forces alone that now faced those of the Indonesian republic. Their military effort would last another three years, with often bitter fighting throughout wide areas of Java and Sumatra."

Comment

• Yet more that is closer to what you seek:

".....increasing bitterness among Indonesian leaders over what they saw as a continuing American collusion with the Dutch to keep the West Irian issue off the United Nations' agenda, thereby continuing in effect to deprive them of what they regarded as a legitimate part of their heritage. Even the most pro American Indonesians were keenly disappointed that the United States was unwilling to permit the West Irian issue even to be discussed in the United Nations, and they fully realized that it was primarily the United States' influence, not Holland's, that made it impossible to muster a sufficient majority of votes to place the question on the agenda."

"The Netherlands' retention of New Guinea (includes West Irian) was to impair Indonesia's relations with the United States as well as the Netherlands until 1962, when the issue was resolved through the United Nations, following a Kennedy administrative initiative. But until then Indonesian efforts at the United Nations were blocked by the Dutch, strongly backed by Australia, who continued to enjoy tacit support from an officially neutral United States. That stance was in itself sufficient to ensure Jakarta's (Indonesia) continuing resolve to adhere to an independent nonaligned foreign policy."

Comment

• The Dutch helped to do in Kennedy? Got to stick to the evidence. This is the kind of thing the CIA and the MSM loves to beat serious JFK research with.

Comment

• It is my understanding that GRA was asking what was the Dutch involvement in the scandalous western powers behavior in roping in the secret vast riches of West Irian which is heavily documented in the related book being cited. No one said the Dutch had anything to do with JFK assassination. Sorry about any confusion and we will continue with the direction of the investigation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Archer View Post
                                It is my understanding that GRA was asking what was the Dutch involvement in the scandalous western powers behavior in roping in the secret vast riches of West Irian which is heavily documented in the related book being cited. No one said the Dutch had anything to do with JFK assassination. Sorry about any confusion and we will continue with the direction of the investigation.
                                Yes this is absolutely correct. Thanks Bo for your assistance in clearing this up. My apologies for the confusing question.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X