No announcement yet.

JFK Assasination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're the one with respect who is bogged down by rabbit holes and detail posting very vague quotes from websites about apparent Mafia links. As you've said you've just started out yet if I say there's no evidence for what you suggest look at this which I've read and is mostly backed up by sources by the serious researchers and you continuously act as if I've been fooled by the "Deep State." A term coined by Peter Dale Scott who I have read too. Frequently on this thread you've made odd comments about me for reasons I know not what. You do your own digging and come to your own conclusions , knock yourself out and dismiss what I say but you'll be missing the really good stuff that has effectively opened the "grand design " as you put it for anyone who wants to see. Certain elements of the CIA , the pentagon, Cuban anti Castro elements, some of the mob. They thought Kennedy was effectively a traitor over Bay of Pigs, missile crisis , back channels to Castro and Kruschev and Vietnam. Bearing in mind some of these people thought Eisenhower was a communist agent. They killed him for it.

Look maybe we just don't get each other and this is a misunderstanding . I'm not looking for a fight.
    Last edited by copenhagen; 26 Aug 16, 14:34.

Comment

• Now that I have been properly spanked I have continued to recklessly look across the internet world. I found, naturally unconfirmed yet interesting, information in regards to CIA behavior in response to Jim Garrison's declaration in February 1967 that posed a severe threat to the crafted theory that Oswald acted alone and not within a conspiracy. This suppose revelation had fairly recently be disclosed with the CIA keeping it secret from the American people apparently because it was grossly illegal.

On 04/01/1967, CIA Director Richard Helms created a powerful nationwide and worldwide campaign "to discredit JFK conspiracy theorists with newspaper editors and reporters." I suppose in such a militant environment it surely included much more related types of activities here in the US and elsewhere. At this very same moment in time, Helms instructed James Angleton, Chief of the CIA Counterintelligence, to create a powerful committee to govern agency assets to closely monitor the Jim Garrison investigation for a two years period of time. The intent was apparently to assist in uncovering Garrison's assets and sources in regards to CIA damage control. Note the CIA is heavily involved in the Coup of 1963 and Jim Garrison does not seem to understand how high up this national crime goes. This also explains why national media "scuffed at Garrison's investigation in the 1960's" and never disclosing anything about CIA activities in regard to Jim Garrison and Oswald. Note also that it was not until 1992 that Clay Shaw was finally confirmed to be "a high paid CIA contract source". All of the above is at jfkfacts.org.

Comment

• Guess you didn't read the last part of my post . Suit yourself .

Comment

• I would like to humbly appeal to any serious researchers in the Dallas, Texas area or others to consider seeking information about a number of questions surrounding James Walter Cherry and the string of murders he supposedly committed in that area with possible bearing in the Coup of 1963.

Here are some questions in serious need of addressing:

(1) Is any of the following persons connected to the local mafia and Jack Ruby: James Walter Cherry, George Furque, unknown girlfriend killed with Furque, Twyna L. Blankenship, and Carl Ray Thacker (found with Twyna upon her arrest). It is claimed they are all connected to mafia.

(2) Of those not murdered directly by Cherry were any having an unusual death event afterwards of a highly suspect nature?

(3) It appears James Walter Cherry had a murder trial or two which may accidentally leaked some information damaging to the conspirators of the Coup of 1963. Old newspaper accounts may be of great interest of said trial or trials.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRA View Post
            No I don't think so. Not that I can recall. Ive read a lot of stuff over the years but the reading has come and gone in spurts. Now that I am retired this may change.
            Thanks for your rep by the way. It seems to me from my digging through the literature that the HSCA was really getting into some very interesting leads with the CIA and certain people were coming under pressure. No wonder that commission was shut down, led down the garden path and hijacked.

Comment

No I don't think so. Not that I can recall. Ive read a lot of stuff over the years but the reading has come and gone in spurts. Now that I am retired this may change.
              See what you think after you've listened to this guy.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gY-psk_aPhU

Comment

• Come see! Uncle Copehagen's thread has passed 100,000 views and still going strong. Hurrah!

Comment

• CONGRATS !!!

Comment

• People are more curious about this stuff than they let on.

Comment

• Indeed they are. I fully agree.

Comment

• I only recently found the time to watch cope's wonderful youtube he found and forward to this noble forum. It is an outstanding disclosure of yet another crack in that Wall of Deceit in which an elderly CIA asset is partially confessing that indeed the Coup of 1963 happened. I hope the media/world pays more attention to this then the similar E. Howard Hunt partial confession that the Coup of 1963 exist. These old CIA goats are still firmly dedicated to their masters but now troubled souls. You must watch this!

Comment

• FYI ... I'm still looking for the video on LHO's mom. I'll find it soon I hope.

Comment

FYI ... I'm still looking for the video on LHO's mom. I'll find it soon I hope.
                            She was a bit batty by all accounts and I don't think that's a smear. I look forward to what you post .

Comment

• I wish to present the following historical work which I feel will have added significance to the Coup of 1963 and the Vietnam Presidential War. That book being: THE INCUBUS OF INTERVENTION: CONFLICTING INDONESIA STRATEGIES OF JOHN F. KENNEDY AND ALLEN DULLES by GREG POULGRAIN pub. 2015.

It is now made clear how JFK had caused yet another serious threatening sore between him and Allen Dulles/Deep State. It is historical that vast deposits of gold and copper were found in Netherlands (Dutch) New Guinea in 1936. This discover was kept secret from the native civilians and outside world as various western elites sought to claim and extract deposits without sharing much with anyone else. Allen Dulles and his law firm was heavily involved in this valuable operation. Dulles and his firm was also involved in brokering deals between Dutch and US oil interest over vast oil resource in same region since 1930's.

We may fast forward to JFK serious threat to these riches by way of supporting the Indonesian government of Sukarno in the latter efforts to secure those same riches for his nation. Dulles and his CIA violently resisted those efforts with an early failure but later success after the death of JFK.

Comment

• Let us present SUBVERSION AS FOREIGN POLICY: THE SECRET EISENHOWER AND DULLES DEBACLE IN INDONESIA. It is solely involved with the first CIA failed attempt to overthrow Sukarno in the early 1960's but it has value in the totality. Let us have a peak:

"During the late 1950's the Eisenhower administration (Dulles brothers in power) provoked and strongly abetted a major rebellion and then civil war in Indonesia that tore the country apart. Aiming to replace and transform its political leadership, the administration launched what was then the largest U.S. covert operation since World War II, involving not only the CIA but also the US Navy and a camouflaged American Air Force. It was not only larger but also lasted considerably longer and involved a much greater loss of life than the now well known Bay of Pigs fiasco in Cuba. But while the latter occurred within 90 miles of Florida and was, in its broad outline at least, almost immediately well publicized, the American public and nearly all of its Congress never saw more than the well shrouded tip of the iceberg of the earlier US Indonesian intervention athwart the equator on the other side of the world. And it has remained one of the most zealously guarded secrets in the history of the US covert overseas operations.

Although the Indonesian intervention was not divulged to the public or to Congress, within tight inner circle at the top of the American government it was bracketed with the Bay of Pigs as a foreign policy debacle. Thus, in the board of inquiry established by President Kennedy to investigate the Bay of Pigs catastrophe, Robert Lovett (who held posts of under secretary of state and secretary of defense under Eisenhower) drew a parallel between the US action in Cuba and what he termed the "dismal failure" of "an almost similar incident which occurred in Indonesia" three years earlier.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X