JFK Assasination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by copenhagen View Post
    Ruby was involved with Trafficante and gun running in and out of Cuba back into the 50s. He was well connected as we can see from the reference letter he got from Nixon going back to what I think was the late 40's.
    Interesting ... Do you have a photo of this letter you can put on here or maybe tell me which publication might feature it?

Comment

• Originally posted by GRA View Post
      Interesting ... Do you have a photo of this letter you can put on here or maybe tell me which publication might feature it?
      http://jfkfacts.org/wp-content/uploa...UAC-112447.png

Comment

• Well now ... aint this interesting ... LOL

THANK YOU !!!

Comment

• Nixon was backed by mob money ( so was LBJ and JFK)going back to the 40's by I believe Mickey Cohen to start with. I think if memory serves this was Nixon doing a favour for someone who wanted Ruby to not be interviewed. What it tells us is that Ruby was important to some people to have a politician act on his behalf. Remember the official story is Ruby was a wannabe gangster who was nothing more than a low rent bag man with a nightclub.

Comment

• You may also like this. A lot of people who are into the JFK stuff don't really look at the House Select Committee on assassinations as it is a little later on however you guys really should. One of its investigators Gaeton Fonzi wrote a superb book on his time doing them called the last investigation and I can't recommend that enough.

There is also this for interest and it is very interesting.
            http://www.ctka.net/pr796-bti.html

Comment

• RIGHT ON !!!

You're 100% correct. I've never read the whole book but I've read pieces of it here and there and it IS really good.

Since reading the parts of it that I have read long ago, I've had the impression the HSC knew a hell of a lot more than what they finally disclosed to the public and maybe even Fonzi's book.

Comment

You're 100% correct. I've never read the whole book but I've read pieces of it here and there and it IS really good.

Since reading the parts of it that I have read long ago, I've had the impression the HSC knew a hell of a lot more than what they finally disclosed to the public and maybe even Fonzi's book.
                They were pretty convinced they were on the right track with the CIA and Cuba angle . Then Richard Sprague got booted ( for obvious reasons when you look at where they were heading) and got replaced by Robert Blakey who let the CIA lead him down the garden path before releasing a report that said the mob did it something which I allowed myself to be drawn into for a while which goes to show even the most sceptical Warren Commison reader needs to be careful.

Comment

Did you read the Antonio Veciana , Maurice Bishop stuff?
                  Last edited by copenhagen; 26 Aug 16, 11:34.

Comment

• Originally posted by copenhagen View Post
                    Did you read the Antonio Veciana , Maurice Bishop stuff?
                    No I don't think so. Not that I can recall. Ive read a lot of stuff over the years but the reading has come and gone in spurts. Now that I am retired this may change.

Comment

No I don't think so. Not that I can recall. Ive read a lot of stuff over the years but the reading has come and gone in spurts. Now that I am retired this may change.
                      Have you got the book (last investigation) because if you have find it in there and quick. I won't tell u why because that's a bit of JFK reading discovery I wouldn't deny you!
                      Last edited by copenhagen; 26 Aug 16, 12:21.

Comment

• Great posted item in which we have Richard Nixon and Jack Ruby on a single document. Thanks for the posting cope! Let's not be distracted from previous posting that show Richard Nixon by 1947 was already under the control of Allen Dulles from back in the 1930's. Whereupon Nixon as a military investigator obstructed and suppressed evidence exposing Dulles law firm involvement in criminal felon behavior of aiding and trading with foreign government (Hitler fascist state). The mafia is an asset that comes with that corrupted environment of high level criminals (see NAZI HYDRA IN AMERICA and other related sources).

Comment

• Nixon I reckon knew who did it but I don't think he was involved . None of the serious researchers do.

Comment

• cope

My friend you must understand our dear Richard Nixon was all setup to be the Crown Prince of the Visible State (an a product of the Invisible/Deep State) who was to succeed the Throne left vacant by President Eisenhower. Nixon was to fulfill Eisenhower ambitions left undone, due to lack of time, such as the ground wars to liberate Cuba and Vietnam plus much more bloodlettings and secret coups across the globe. Richard Nixon was being groomed for this moment since he sold his soul to Allen Dulles in the 30's. The Deep State would not waste a valuable asset by his direct involvement in the Coup of 1963. Again we see yet another reason for the violent and intense venom directed at JFK who may have stolen a close election from Nixon. This partially answered your early question above in which you supposedly directed to me about if LBJ resignation had to do with the Coup of 1963 as opposed to Vietnam. My answer is it had to do with both as their are interrelated matters and of a great complexity.

Comment

• Very patronising friend.Yet there is no evidence for it unlike there is for the CIA Pentagon elements, Cuban exiles and some Mafia involvement. You can't simply state something like that just because it fits your grand design. I don't know how well read you are on the research that goes beyond internet speculation but I know I am. Richard Nixon was very useful to the establishment hence their support for him in 68 and 72. Yet they were very happy to throw him under the bus in 73. He massively defied CIA intentions under Helms with China, with big business with environmental protection legislation.There is no evidence for his direct involvement amongst any serious researchers. But he knew those who were probably involved. The Watergate tapes are indicative of that.
                              Last edited by copenhagen; 26 Aug 16, 13:09.

Comment

• Oh! The pain of questioning our friendship! But I struggle to find any serious disagreement for bases of suspicion.

I find your very able mind at times conflicted upon its self perhaps because maybe you lack a "grand design". All great JFK researchers like you will find vast amounts of rabbit holes and stumbling blocks thrown across your paths by design of many powerful minds working on the payroll of the Deep State. It is easy to get bogged down in tons of details as designed by your foes. I have no great gift or foresight. I am merely a rookie researcher seeking the works of those on a higher level and I share it here on this noble forum for those like minded persons.

LBJ is allowed to step aside as opposed to getting shot in the head. Along come Richard Nixon who served the Deep State purpose very well conducting the same pattern of purpose of Eisenhower in Korea but shades of differences naturally as nothing is exactly the same. We note that on the surface Nixon commits, in 1973 or thereabout, the once cardinal sin of taking peace to a communist government or insurgency which once got officials a formal assassination quickly. I submit we remember there remains those divide factions within the national security state as seen in the Cuba problem in the early 60's. Nixon had switched factions to enter the dominate one that support his talks with Red China. It may be true that Helms did feel betrayed by Nixon as Nixon left that faction. We agree Nixon was not directly involved in the Coup of 1963 and we agree he knew the conspirators with they finding him useful.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X