JFK Assasination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's continue with the same conversation from book: TAKING CHARGE:

LBJ: "I think you ought to have that (knowledge that the CIA instructed the Mafia to kill Castro). It's incredible. I don't believe there's a thing in the world to it. I don't think we ought to seriously consider it (LBJ lying). But I think you ought to know about it."

CLARK: "Who would I get it from?"

LBJ: "I've had it from three or four. I've forgotten who's come in here (LBJ would never disclose his high level handlers and their meeting lairs). I'll have to check."

CLARK: "Does the Bureau have it?"

LBJ: "No, I don't think so (LBJ lying to protect Hoover and himself) .... Drew Pearson (the syndicated columnist) came and gave it to me. Said Morgan told him ---- Hoffa's lawyer (Edward P. Morgan, lawyer to Teamsters union president James Hoffa. Pursed since 1957 by Robert Kennedy, in his drive against union corruption, Hoffa had been convicted in 1964 of jury tampering and mail fraud. He had appealed the verdict. Morgan had been told of the CIA effort against Castro by another of his clients Mafia boss John Roselli, who was involved.) He says that they have a man that was involved that was brought to the CIA with a number of others and instructed by the CIA and the Attorney General to assassinated Castro after the Bay of Pigs."

CLARK: "You know, I've heard that much. I just haven't heard names, places."

LBJ: I think it would look bad on us if we'd had it reported to us a number of times and we ---just laughed, if this is true --- He said that the limitation runs out in November."
    Last edited by Bo Archer; 21 Aug 16, 09:54.

Comment

• Let's continue with presentation of this taped LBJ conversation as evidence from the book TAKING CHARGE: (same date and parties)

CLARK: "It'd be six years, all right, which would mean November probably. But not for a conceal situation. (issue is statue of limitations)

LBJ: "No, this individual ..... There's just all kinds of things that come to me every day. I don't pay any attention to 'em, but maybe I was a little worried (how about a lot worried) this morning because one of my lawyer friends told me I ought to call you and talk to you about it so you'll have a file that protects you (LBJ really means protect us but LBJ has his new Attorney General Clark there to get him on the secret taping system to make him as legally liable as LBJ), that you don't just look like they report these things to us and we just throw them overboard ..... But anyway, that following this, Castro said they had these pills and they were suppose to take 'em when he caught 'em. And they didn't get to take their pills. So he (Castro) tortured 'em and they told him all about it ..... So he said, "Okay, we'll just take care of that(." So then he (Castro) called Oswald and a group in and told them about this meeting and go set it up and get the job done. Now that's their story (note LBJ is playing the Oswald a communist old card on Clark this day which LBJ had rejected back in 1963 for the new card Oswald a lone wolf with no conspiracy which is now under attack by Hoffa and his lawyer) and I talked to Abe (Fortas, appointed by LBJ in 1965 to the Supreme Court.) about it first and he just said, "Well, it's so incredible." .... Then they (Hoffa's lawyers) also claim that you-all (Clark's now Justice Department) have tapped .... Hoffa's lawyers' telephones and haven't admitted that yet and that they're going to have to explode that ...."

(Note this is the second threat made against LBJ and the conspirators that they have been secretly and likely illegally tapping the office of Hoffa and his lawyer who are now about to expose that to the public.)

Comment

• Good stuff. I'm going to have to get that book ... LOL

Nothing surprises me regarding Lyndon and Hoover.

Comment

• I'm half way through James de Eugenio's book on the garrison case. I wonder if it's one of the reasons he didn't run for a second term.

Comment

• With local politics involved I'm sure there are several reasons.

i will say this ... these books Y'all are quoting here are definitely going to be on my near-future reading list.

Comment

• Here's an interesting tease from the book TAKING CHARGE which reflects the behavior of the FBI and LBJ in obstructing and diminishing the Garrison prosecution and it's primary and valuable witness David Ferrie:

WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 1967

RAMSEY CLARK
              6:40 PM

BESCHLOSS COMMENTARY: "Earlier in the day, David Ferrie, whom Garrison was about to have arrested as a conspirator in the Kennedy assassination, was discover DEAD in New Orleans."

CLARK: "The Special Agent in Charge (FBI) down there says that they are quite convinced the death was by NATURAL CAUSES, that it was a small cerebral hemorrhage ..... The only part of the autopsy that's not complete is the toxicology, and it'll take two to three day to complete that .... The FBI interviewed Ferrie in November of '63 because he had known Oswald in New Orleans. ....... All the evidence at that time indicated that that had not happened (flying Oswald to Dallas)."

"Ferrie denied it all quite vociferously. He called the Bureau Saturday and said that he was quite a sick man and he was just disgusted with Garrison. He was going to sue him for slander..... He wanted to know what the Bureau could do to help him with this nut. Garrison has apparently said that Ferrie wasn't involved, that he's checked it out,.......So fortunately, unless he tries to change, he's apparently cut himself off from using Ferrie as his way out of what I think is his predicament."

"Ferrie was a homosexual. He had a long list of arrests. And there was an eleven year old boy with him when he was discovered, but they don't have any evidence of foul play. It's all a pretty sordid mess.......I'd given kind of background to some PRESS PEOPLE yesterday, saying that I though Garrison had to bear responsibility for anything he had to the Secret Service and the FBI immediately, that I couldn't imagine any half responsible district attorney in the country in a situation vaguely comparable as this not immediately reporting to them...... The Special Agent in Charge down there just can't talk with him ....."

LBJ: [CHUCKLES GRIMLY]

Comment

• Should I complain that cope baited me with his tease about his book he is presently reading???

I willingly took the bait and check it out: JAMES DIEUGENIO new second edition DESTINY BETRAYED: JFK, CUBA, AND THE GARRISON CASE. The reviews are excellent and it reportedly has new updated materials added. I am assuming this is cope's reported book as he is a man of few details. I did feel compelled to purchase it and download to my kindle in loving memory of that great American and Louisiana fellow citizen Jim Garrison. Rest in peace as the fight is continuing in this World!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Archer View Post
                  Should I complain that cope baited me with his tease about his book he is presently reading???

I willingly took the bait and check it out: JAMES DIEUGENIO new second edition DESTINY BETRAYED: JFK, CUBA, AND THE GARRISON CASE. The reviews are excellent and it reportedly has new updated materials added. I am assuming this is cope's reported book as he is a man of few details. I did feel compelled to purchase it and download to my kindle in loving memory of that great American and Louisiana fellow citizen Jim Garrison. Rest in peace as the fight is continuing in this World!

You are a funny onion at times.
                  Maybe I'm a contract CIA agent part of operation mocking bird to lead you astray.
                  Last edited by copenhagen; 25 Aug 16, 06:59.

Comment

• In past posts on here as we're talking about books I talked a lot about the Lamar Waldron books on JFK. These now appear to me to be quite dubious which doesn't shine a great light on me but it is what it is when you read a lot and you have to be honest .
                    Last edited by copenhagen; 25 Aug 16, 07:03.

Comment

• Upon Jim Garrison's declaration to the World that he, as a mere New Orleans District Attorney, would be opening an investigation of a high level conspiracy to assassinate JFK involving Oswald and organized crime/mafia with possibly a few corrupt federal officials. Within days, one of his major witnesses David Ferrie would be dead (see above FBI reporting it to LBJ staged for the secret taping system inside the White House) from an unknown source that caused his brain to bleed blood. FBI quickly called it a natural occurrence. But there is another major witness who would be killed before he could provide testimony in Garrison's prosecution: Dallas Texas Sheriff Bill Decker's Criminal Investigator Eddy Raymond "Buddy" Walthers. Both Decker and Walthers were believed associated with mafia elements and Jack Ruby.

I gathered some quick materials from the internet search as it seemed unacceptable to me that on the surface we are to accept that Walthers was killed in the line of duty with no relationship to any effort to stop his possible testifying before Jim Garrison. The following is some interesting findings that may be of interest and certainly disturbing:

In June 1968, Walthers claimed someone exploded a bomb outside his home with the Clay Shaw trial to start in February 1969.

On 01/10/1969, Walthers and a fellow deputy sheriff went a motel, supposedly due to an information tip, "to question a Georgia prison escapee about a double homicide" in the Dallas area. This is highly suspect story as why not have a warrant and arrest team to storm in and use violence to take down a dangerous felon. Supposedly, the officers found escapee James Walter Cherry in bed with a new girlfriend Twyna L. Blankenship and told them to put on your clothes and come with us for questioning. Cherry quickly pulled a 38 caliber pistol killing Walthers instantly with a shot in the heart. Both Cherry and the fellow sheriff Alvin Maddox are slightly wounded in their exchange of fire but the fugitive couple fled the scene. They were recapture later and Cherry charged with murder. Its possible the officers came to talk and got caught flat footed in a setup shooting designed to kill Walthers and maybe Maddox.

Comment

• BO ARCHER ... Would you KINDLY PLEASE start checking your personal messages AND respond to them ASAP ... ???

THANK YOU !!!

Comment

• My friend I do not see any private message currently from you. I historically am not interested in personal interactions in private as I like everything in open. I must confess I saw a few weeks and/or days ago you did leave a private message addressed to me which I notice few days late as I rarely bother to check such things. However, a very odd thing happen which is unexplained. As I decided I would make an except for YOU I did indeed type out a reply and upon the point to sending it the said reply message to you vanished. Not only it but your initial private message to me vanished instantly. I assume you did the erasing but apparently you did not. I have another confession in that it was about the same date I got took to the Wood Shed for a spanking by apparently a moderator for posting roughly to Uncle lirelou (in our exchange in the Korea forum) as the moderator disturbed my posting in several attempts. In my reply to you got bumped as well I assume. My reply/suggestion was for you to post here not the other place.
                          Last edited by Bo Archer; 25 Aug 16, 23:02.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Archer View Post
                            My friend I do not see any private message currently from you. I historically am not interested in personal interactions in private as I like everything in open. I must confess I saw a few weeks and/or days ago you did leave a private message addressed to me which I notice few days late as I rarely bother to check such things. However, a very odd thing happen which is unexplained. As I decided I would make an except for YOU I did indeed type out a reply and upon the point to sending it the said reply message to you vanished. Not only it but your initial private message to me vanished instantly. I assume you did the erasing but apparently you did not. I have another confession in that it was about the same date I got took to the Wood Shed for a spanking by apparently a moderator for posting roughly to Uncle lirelou as the moderator disturbed my posting in several attempts. In my reply to you got bumped as well I assume. My reply/suggestion was for you to post here not the other place.
                            No problem. I'll resend ... if I can remember everything I wrote ...

It was a good one though. I think part of it was me soliciting your help with combing through YouTube in an attempt to locate a documentary I found on Oswald's mom. Now ... I KNOW I SAVED THIS IN MY YOU TUBE FAVORITES ... but for some reason it is no longer there.

Give me some time and I'll recall it all. Thanks Again !!!

Comment

• Let me continue to disclose claimed information about the Walthers killing and those surrounding the incident.

Let's start with who were the victims of the "double homicide" killed by James Walters Cherry. I was fortunate to find this information: in November 1968, George Furqua and his girlfriend were killed by a known Dixie Mafia member James Walter Cherry. Furqua was shot in the face several times and dumped in a ditch. A face shot of numerous time usually is mafia message for a warning to future snitches and that the victim is a snitch or talked too much.

Just as interesting, is the following information found on Furqua: in late 1960 or 61, George Furqua and James Dolan went to Miami were Dolan introduced Furqua to Santo Trafficante through Trafficante associate Milo Bell. It appears our murdered victim Furqua was a common mafia enforcer and collector muscle man with ties to Trafficante and Marcello.

But there is even more if one looks at who is James Dolan: an associate of Jack Ruby and "strong arm man who had been employed by Trafficante in collections". After JFK assassination, the FBI interviewed James Dolan due to his mafia connections especially Jack Ruby.

Here's an interesting tidbit: on 05/10/1963 James Dolan and Dimitry Saik are found together in a Cadillac at a traffic stop. Saik is well known bar operator in New Orleans who frequents the Town and County Club owned by Carlos Marcello associate Joseph A. Poretta.

Comment

• Ruby was involved with Trafficante and gun running in and out of Cuba back into the 50s. He was well connected as we can see from the reference letter he got from Nixon going back to what I think was the late 40's.
                                Last edited by copenhagen; 26 Aug 16, 03:57.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X