No announcement yet.

JFK Assasination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out Seymour Weitzman the Dallas police officer.
    Look for the Hidden history of the JFK assassination by Lamar Waldron pages 356 to 359.
    Also look through who was arrested for Watergate and check out what they were involved in the early 60's. One of course being the famous Howard Hunt.

You might find Spartscus International and the Mary Ferrel website useful for some initial reading.
    Last edited by copenhagen; 08 May 16, 15:22.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRA View Post
      Please also be advised that a lot of folks from Louisiana actually do grow up with English as a second language as they are taught Cajun-French when first born. This causes problems sometimes in the schools there but our nation wold not be the same without them as their colorful and warm culture is a blessing to the entire country. Never met a Cajun that wasn't a patriotic American.
      Much depends on the school system in Louisiana and its location. My ex wife started off with only French spoken in her home. She only spoke English around me, but I think she still used French in her mind.

example: We were driving in our truck once and she said "Richard, will you raise that window down?" Being the kind, gentle husband I was, I made a face and said: "Sure if you will tell me how?". My bet was what she was thinking in French made perfect sense but it was the English translation that screwed up!

Louisiana School Systems were once funded locally. Back when I was a boy, Calcasieu Parish had just consolidated two separate systems into one system. Most parishes now have just the one system. School systems funded themselves by sales taxes and property taxes. The problem here is a New Orleans Metro politician ramrodded a law into the state constitution that provides a homestead exemption for property owners. If your property is worth say, $100,000, you subtract $75,000 and that is your assessment.

Some parishes have no industry and are full of Piney Hills and they have very little tax base. Some parishes like Caddo, Calcasieu and Rapides have lots of commercial and industrial property to pay school taxes. St Helena Parish has few people, a few homes, no industry and a lot of Pine Trees!

The State has come in in recent years and provides the "poor" parishes with state moneys to reach an "average" level of funding. The fly in the ointment is many of these parishes with a good tax base were hit with desegregation orders from the sixties on. For example there was a high school in Shreveport when I was in high school called Woodlawn High. It had mostly White students and produced Terry Bradshaw and Joe Ferguson to the NFL. The last time I looked at it the demographics had completely changed in Caddo Parish. The school had once been from Shreveport to the parish boundary, but they decided to cut out Southwood High School from it. Woodlawn is now 800 Black students and enrollment is dying.

Rapides also went through desegregation orders. The Air Force base closed and they have been barely holding on to enrollment. The Whites have moved away to the suburbs mostly. The interesting thing is the school system is in a good tax base location and the schools get adequate funds. Their schools are therefor better than schools in the small rural parishes surrounding Rapides.

Sidenote, I have family that graduated from Caddo Parish schools (Vivian) and Sicily Island in Catahoula Parish. Some went to college, so the schools are not at fault for the lack of intellectual achievements. I cursed Calcasieu Parish Schools for years because I was on the inside looking out. Then I got a teaching degree and had to work in two of the schools! Dealing cards was much more fun and paid better.

My ex went to Catholic Schools and got the benefits of a Catholic School Education, yet in two and a half years in Catholic High School there, she never passed Religion Class? It is how hard one tries in the system you are in that determines how well you do. She had to take the GED Test three times copying off me to 'earn' the GED...

Pruitt
      Last edited by Pruitt; 08 May 16, 16:11.
      Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

• Originally posted by copenhagen View Post
        Check out Seymour Weitzman the Dallas police officer.
        Look for the Hidden history of the JFK assassination by Lamar Waldron pages 356 to 359.
        Also look through who was arrested for Watergate and check out what they were involved in the early 60's. One of course being the famous Howard Hunt.

You might find Spartscus International and the Mary Ferrel website useful for some initial reading.

Thanks. I've been all through Spartacus Educational but I don't go there too often because when I do I find myself reading for hours.

Unfortunately I did not read anything about the individuals quoted above. I guess that's my next reading project.
        Last edited by GRA; 08 May 16, 18:14.

Comment

Thanks. I've been all through Spartacus International but I don't go there too often because when I do I find myself reading for hours.

Unfortunately I did not read anything about the individuals quoted above. I guess that's my next reading project.
          It's a thick read but also check out Watergate the hidden history also by Lamar Waldron. They were up to some naughty ****.

Comment

• The reason for 'Nam was the Golden Triangle.

Imo that's why JFK was offed. He didn't want to do it.
            Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

• Just finished the read regarding Barker and Weitzman. Not much on Weitzman but I find somebody like Barker, who was obviously as much Cuban as anything else he ever was, had such a typical Anglo name. Strikes me very odd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                The reason for 'Nam was the Golden Triangle.
                I've formed somewhat of the same opinion myself throughout the past several years.

Check one of my recent posts here within the past 24 hours regarding the AR15. I was going to mention this when I had time to sit down and write my theory/theories and how it ties in to Diem, the War, and the political killings in the 60(s).

This will take me a bit of time. Part of it is time-line but it's also one of those situations where you know what you're thinking but spelling it out might be too complex and lead folks to think I was just bouncing tangents around.

Comment

• Just as a addition to your studies look at the opium production in Afghanistan during our occupation. Cough, cough. Same old, same old...

Your a smart lad. Follow the money...
                  Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Just finished the read regarding Barker and Weitzman. Not much on Weitzman but I find somebody like Barker, who was obviously as much Cuban as anything else he ever was, had such a typical Anglo name. Strikes me very odd.
                    Like I said. Hit the books. Read Gaeton Fonzis the last investigation . That'll give you a sleepless night .

Comment

Just finished the read regarding Barker and Weitzman. Not much on Weitzman but I find somebody like Barker, who was obviously as much Cuban as anything else he ever was, had such a typical Anglo name. Strikes me very odd.
                      A large number of British soldiers took part in the various South American wars of independence and settled down in Latin America afterwards (see Bernardo O'Higgins) and their surnames live on today.
                      Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
                      Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                        A large number of British soldiers took part in the various South American wars of independence and settled down in Latin America afterwards (see Bernardo O'Higgins) and their surnames live on today.
                        Good point. I guess that explains it. Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by copenhagen View Post
                          Like I said. Hit the books. Read Gaeton Fonzis the last investigation . That'll give you a sleepless night .
                          Thank you. Finished breezing through Ferrel's site a bit. She's pretty good. Interesting stuff.

Comment

Thank you. Finished breezing through Ferrel's site a bit. She's pretty good. Interesting stuff.
                            The sites like Mary Ferrels are good for showing the way and her work is incalculable .If you haven't already the the grunt work where your head goes through the looking glass is to be found in the research. Gaeton Fonzis book I've mentioned . Two of Lamar Waldrons books aswell. Brothers by David Talbot is a superb read. Also look at Somebody would have talked by Larry Hancock. There is High Treason an older book by Robert Groden if you can still get it. The last word by Mark Lane ( the original sceptic) and check out anything by James Di Eugenio. If you type Gaeton Fonzis name into YouTube there is a long interview with him before he died talking about his congressional work and his investigatioms into De Mornschildt and David Atlee Philips. The testimony he got from Antonio Veciana about Philips is sensational. I'm sure you're aware of the name Maurice Bishop. Fonzi was always convinced Bishop was Philips but wouldn't confirm it as Veciana was concerned for his safety having been shot at more than once . When Fonzi died Veciana wrote to his wife confirming Bishop was Philips. Veciana saw "Bishop" with one Lee Harvey Oswald in New Orleans in 1963.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                              Barkers ancestry was Russian

Comment

• I remember reading in one of Joseph Wambaugh's books about how two British sailors jumped ship off of Baja California three hundred something years ago. That means that now "Smith" is a fairly common Hispanic name in Southern California. It can go both ways. The Spanish brought Scot and Irish mercenaries to garrison Louisiana when they took control. The Henry and McCall families in Cameron Parish got there by this route. I went to school with many Corbellos. I thought the name was Italian. It is actually a bunch of Corbuellos from South Texas!

There are as many Cajun families with English, Irish, Spanish and German names as there are French names. Gringos have been settling in Cuba a long time!

Pruitt
                                Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X