X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arnold J Rimmer
    replied
    Originally posted by Work_permit View Post
    This conspiracy has no bounds. Ronald Reagan made a COMMERCIAL for the NATIONAL CHAPTER of the CRUSADE FOR A FREE EUROPE

It all makes sense. By killing Kennedy, you ensure Johnson will become president paving the way for Nixon, a known crook. He will be ousted from office and succeeded by a weak vice president, who will pardon him and be ousted by an even weaker democrat, making Reagan's presidency inevitable!
    It could work...

Leave a comment:

• Work_permit
    replied
    Originally posted by Bo Archer View Post
    ...During this time, Zapruder was very active in two well known CIA front organizations in the Dallas area: THE DALLAS COUNCIL ON WORLD AFFAIRS and THE TEXAS CRUSADE FOR A FREE EUROPE...
    This conspiracy has no bounds. Ronald Reagan made a COMMERCIAL for the NATIONAL CHAPTER of the CRUSADE FOR A FREE EUROPE

It all makes sense. By killing Kennedy, you ensure Johnson will become president paving the way for Nixon, a known crook. He will be ousted from office and succeeded by a weak vice president, who will pardon him and be ousted by an even weaker democrat, making Reagan's presidency inevitable!

Leave a comment:

• Arnold J Rimmer
    replied
    Originally posted by phil74501 View Post
    So, Zapruder was a CIA agent, who just happened to film the assassination, take that film to a TV station in Dallas, so all the world could see it, and oh, that film just happens to be the seed that started all the conspiracy theories.

If Zapruder was actually a CIA agent...or whatever you consider him to be...then him making that film public makes no sense whatsoever. If he was, he would've burned it in his fireplace and scattered the ashes in the Trinity river.
    I don't know what it is about that day, but people heap significance on the most incredible nonsense.

I've never seen any conspiracy theory that made more sense than the simple facts: a known nutjob and failed would-be assassin managed to be in the right place at the right time, sparking what had to be the most disjointed, politics-ravaged cluster of a LE response in the history of murder investigations, culminating in a botched prisoner transfer.

I've experienced the 'brass pile' at a high-profile (locally, anyway) murder; I can only imagine what it must have been like those 72 hours as the CYA and NMIM motivations kicked in.

Leave a comment:

• phil74501
    replied
    Originally posted by Bo Archer View Post
    I feel compelled to report to the Court the disturbing information about the seemingly humble and untainted self made business man Abraham Zapruder. I found this in the GREGORY BURNHAM article titled: AMAZING WEB OF ABRAHAM ZAPRUDER. I now refuse to continue my compliance in acceptance of the clearly staged storyline presented by the Deep State in regards to one Abraham Zapruder. It appears Zapruder should now be suspected as having played a role in the Coup of 1963. Lets us present reported information/testimony to the Court of our Peers as follows:

Abraham Zapruder came to the USA in the 1920's as a part of that large group of White Russians refugees fleeing the Russian Revolution having been on the losing side of that Civil War. Note these types are well known target for recruitment for the OSS/CIA/military intelligence agencies of the USA. Zapruder would eventually work his way into a fairly significant employment with Nardis Fashions in Dallas, Texas. There he worked for Jeanne LeGon in which he was skilled at cutting out her design patterns/materials for a finished product. Jeanne LeGon would soon legally marry another White Russian refugee GEORGE DE MOHRENSCHILDT. The Mohrenschildt couple were close friends to Zapruder. Remember this couple were assets of the CIA. During this time, Zapruder was very active in two well known CIA front organizations in the Dallas area: THE DALLAS COUNCIL ON WORLD AFFAIRS and the THE TEXAS CRUSADE FOR A FREE EUROPE. Within these groups Zapruder would mix well with other known CIA assets members of the Deep State/power elites. Eventually, Zapruder would form his own company and he located his company at the DAL-TEX company building on the fourth floor with H. L. Hunt Oil Company owning the fifth floor above. JFK would be murdered just outside the building.
    So, Zapruder was a CIA agent, who just happened to film the assassination, take that film to a TV station in Dallas, so all the world could see it, and oh, that film just happens to be the seed that started all the conspiracy theories.

If Zapruder was actually a CIA agent...or whatever you consider him to be...then him making that film public makes no sense whatsoever. If he was, he would've burned it in his fireplace and scattered the ashes in the Trinity river.

Leave a comment:

• Bo Archer
    replied
    I feel compelled to report to the Court the disturbing information about the seemingly humble and untainted self made business man Abraham Zapruder. I found this in the GREGORY BURNHAM article titled: AMAZING WEB OF ABRAHAM ZAPRUDER. I now refuse to continue my compliance in acceptance of the clearly staged storyline presented by the Deep State in regards to one Abraham Zapruder. It appears Zapruder should now be suspected as having played a role in the Coup of 1963. Lets us present reported information/testimony to the Court of our Peers as follows:

Abraham Zapruder came to the USA in the 1920's as a part of that large group of White Russians refugees fleeing the Russian Revolution having been on the losing side of that Civil War. Note these types are well known target for recruitment for the OSS/CIA/military intelligence agencies of the USA. Zapruder would eventually work his way into a fairly significant employment with Nardis Fashions in Dallas, Texas. There he worked for Jeanne LeGon in which he was skilled at cutting out her design patterns/materials for a finished product. Jeanne LeGon would soon legally marry another White Russian refugee GEORGE DE MOHRENSCHILDT. The Mohrenschildt couple were close friends to Zapruder. Remember this couple were assets of the CIA. During this time, Zapruder was very active in two well known CIA front organizations in the Dallas area: THE DALLAS COUNCIL ON WORLD AFFAIRS and the THE TEXAS CRUSADE FOR A FREE EUROPE. Within these groups Zapruder would mix well with other known CIA assets members of the Deep State/power elites. Eventually, Zapruder would form his own company and he located his company at the DAL-TEX company building on the fourth floor with H. L. Hunt Oil Company owning the fifth floor above. JFK would be murdered just outside the building.

Leave a comment:

• Bluenose
    replied
    Stalin hated him more than anyone..........
    He had more of a love / hate relationship, but most of all he would have loved to have captured Hitler alive and demonstrated the fact.

Leave a comment:

• Arnold J Rimmer
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffdoorgunnr View Post
    There is no way Stalin would have even let a "rumour" of hitler being alive go unsolved. This is the guy who murdered at least 20 million of his own countrymen. There is no way hitler could have escaped/remained alive on this planet. Stalin hated him more than anyone..........
    This is true, and Hitler knew it. Hitler wasn't given much to considerations of personal risk or personal consequences, but in the final days he clearly expressed a dread of being captured by the Soviets.

Leave a comment:

• jeffdoorgunnr
    replied
    There is no way Stalin would have even let a "rumour" of hitler being alive go unsolved. This is the guy who murdered at least 20 million of his own countrymen. There is no way hitler could have escaped/remained alive on this planet. Stalin hated him more than anyone..........

Leave a comment:

• Arnold J Rimmer
    replied
    Originally posted by GRA View Post
    Thank you for the very sensible response.

But again ... I cannot figure out why something like that wold be mixed in with something like the JFK classified files? It doesn't appear logical to me that JFK was in any position to secure the fate of Hitler, etc.
    I think it tied to an intelligence source who also relayed data on the JFK matter; under those circumstances it would be an illustration of reliability. But I'm just guessing.

I don't know when the US fully confirmed Hitler's death, but the Soviets knew it from the time the bunker fell.

Leave a comment:

• GRA
    replied
    Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
    The war was over.

Between 3-5% of those involved in the Final Solution were ever brought to justice. The rest just lived out their lives.

Mengele lived to a ripe old age and died peacefully after leaving Germany under his real name.

Nobody looked for them. After Nurnburg it all just faded away. Other than Hess most sentences were commuted or pardoned. The Israelis grabbed a couple, but otherwise there was very little interest in the West.
    Thank you for the very sensible response.

But again ... I cannot figure out why something like that wold be mixed in with something like the JFK classified files? It doesn't appear logical to me that JFK was in any position to secure the fate of Hitler, etc.

Leave a comment:

• Arnold J Rimmer
    replied
    Originally posted by GRA View Post
    What I'm very puzzled about is why of all things to be found in the JFK hit files is a memo indicating the alleged alternate fate (i.e. ... escape and survival) of the demonic bastard Adolf Hitler? Supposedly that document was one item in this great disclosure and I simply cannot understand why. I simply cannot understand why anyone would tolerate the escape and survival of Hitler.
    The war was over.

Between 3-5% of those involved in the Final Solution were ever brought to justice. The rest just lived out their lives.

Mengele lived to a ripe old age and died peacefully after leaving Germany under his real name.

Nobody looked for them. After Nurnburg it all just faded away. Other than Hess most sentences were commuted or pardoned. The Israelis grabbed a couple, but otherwise there was very little interest in the West.

Leave a comment:

• GRA
    replied
    I've finally finished going through all of Season #1 of "Tracking Oswald" as offered by the History Channel and they just finished the first episode of season #2 this week. This second season is based more on information that has finally been disclosed to the public. I might stop and note here that as I have previously speculated on more than one occasion, not all of the information was disclosed but is supposed to be fully disclosed by the end of April, 2018.

They pointed out that a key player/hit-man named TAMAYO, aka: "El Mexicano" also traveled with LHO to Mexico (appearing to leave from New Orleans) and the same TAMAYO was allegedly arrested at a later date for an attempted hit in Venezuela. Here we have LHO traveling with a paid professional assassin ... VERY INTERESTING INDEED.

Although I cannot understand why these investigators still hold on to LHO being the only shooter with 3 shots, they did give a good explanation of why he had a bus transfer ticket in his pocket at the time of his arrest.

I don't fully agree with their explanation of the LHO - Tippit encounter though although I can't say they are totally wrong.

One memo in the disclosure alleges Tippit may have been one of JFK's killers, amongst other things.

What I'm very puzzled about is why of all things to be found in the JFK hit files is a memo indicating the alleged alternate fate (i.e. ... escape and survival) of the demonic bastard Adolf Hitler? Supposedly that document was one item in this great disclosure and I simply cannot understand why. I simply cannot understand why anyone would tolerate the escape and survival of Hitler.

Leave a comment:

• Bo Archer
    replied
    This information appeared to me from an article by STEPHEN WRIGHT at the INDEPENDENT NEWS and dated 10/18/2017. It was titled: US KNEW ABOUT 1960'S MASS KILLINGS OF COMMUNISTS IN INDONESIA, DECLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS REVEAL.

He reported "thousand of files from the US Embassy in Jakarta (Indonesia) covering 1963-66 were made public Tuesday after a declassification review that began under the Obama administration.--- "The files fill out the picture of a devastation reign of terror by the Indonesian army and MUSLIM GROUPS that has been sketched by historians and in a US State Department volume that was declassified in 2001 despite a last minute CIA EFFORT TO BLOCK ITS DISTRIBUTION." ----- The files "detailed and ongoing knowledge of the killings and eagerness TO AVOID DOING ANYTHING THAT WOULD HINDER THE INDONESIAN ARMY. Historians had already established that the US provided lists of senior communist party officials, radio equipment and money as part of ACIVE SUPPORT FOR THE ARMY."

Leave a comment:

• Bo Archer
    replied
    I am happy to report to the Honorable People's Court that yet more collaborative documentation has appeared last October which strengthens my thesis for the motivation of the U.S. Coup of 1963.

The non-profit National Security Archive and the National Declassification Center has published a collection of Federal Government diplomatic cables in regards to the Indonesia Genocide of 1965. These documents give further exposure of the extermination of the Indonesian Left, but also the even more shocking revelation; that U.S. government Indonesia based embassy officials and hence the LBJ administration was heavily supporting General Suharto's coup to overthrow the lawful Indonesian Government of President Sukarto and the immediate commencement of the genocide.

John Roosa, an associate professor of history at the University of British Columbia in Vancouver has stated that a major problem with the framing of events about the 1965 genocide of the Indonesian Left is the falsehood that the U.S. Government "stood by" and simply did little more than allow the Indonesian Military under General Suharto to commence and complete the killings and the Coup. John Roosa stated, "It's easy for American commentators to fall into that approach, but the U.S. was part and parcel of the operation, strategizing with the Indonesian Army and encouraging them to go after the" Indonesian Left.

Leave a comment:

• Arnold J Rimmer
    replied
    Where is Copenhagen? I expected that he would be all over this new material.

Myself, I've never seen any factual data that suggested a conspiracy. Lot's of rumors, no facts.

Just a lone nutjob plinking a second-rate Democrat.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X