JFK Assasination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by copenhagen View Post
    Is the zapruder footage blown up? Seems inconclusive . I mean there are no crime scene type photos. The testimony of the Detroit plant worker though appears very credible as is the nurse at Parkland
    If I recall the photo of the inner windshield from was either taken by the Secret Service just prior to the limo going back to Detroit for repairs or it was actually taken by the Ford Motor Company techs that actually performed the repairs. I'm sure the insurance companies back then took some photos also.

The bullet hole(s) were in the middle of the chrome frame just above the rear view mirror, if I recall.

Think about it ... what else would have to be repaired? The limo wasn't broadsided by a full blast on full-auto or something ... (???)

Comment

• My Dear cope in my scenario and possible CIA confess by way of their Agent E. Howard Hunt they are giving you, Mr. Cope, one David Atlee Phillips delivered on a sliver plate for you to devour. Do you not say: THANK YOU?? I am sure you have full understanding of what they and Hunt are giving you. Does not the confess give up David Atlee Phillips or am I wrong to understand it does???

Comment

They never counted on Zapruder. They never thought it would come out.
        I absolutely agree.

I'd like to add to it that they never thought the late MR. Jim Garrison would ever come along neither. Regardless of the jury's decision in that case, Mr. Garrison actually won. I think he scared those involved so damn bad they literally shook in their shoes to the point why had a hard time walking for years. I also have the distant impression that if it were not for Mr. Garrison's efforts, we may not even have so much as a fraction of the information we have to this date.

Mr. Garrison was indeed a great American.

Comment

• Another interesting point often not heard very much about ...

Does anyone remember a memo being sent by a dentist in Houston warning about the assassination?

Why of all people a dentist, and to that end one in Houston?

These small bits of information eludes us all from time to time.

Comment

• In the shooting scenario I too believe the Daltex building comes into play as one of three shooter platforms cause a very professional cross firing effect upon a very neat tight killing zone. JFK did not have a chance of someone or thing blocking a shot but that windshield cover cited already. All angles were covered front and rear. It is no mere chance that the Dallas Book Depository and the Daltex Building were owned by one each two very powerful right wing militant Texas Oil Barons and high level members of the powerful John Birch Society. David Harold Byrd owned the Dallas Book Building and H. L. Hunt owned the Daltex Building. These men and their JBS group were the most intensive anti Communist JFK haters in the World. Both sniper nests were at same angle to the back of JFK's head. The grass knoll was a sniper nest of perfection.

It is also no mere chance the Charles DeGaulle of France barely survived his own deadly classic and profession cross fire assassination attempted just one year or more earlier. He believed later the JFK faced the same Coriscan mobster assassination organization in CIA pay and coordinated with local associates. He and JFK and Diem were having peace talks with insurgents which may have lead to their death warrants being cleared for execution by world power elites who opposed such things.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Archer View Post
              In the shooting scenario I too believe the Daltex building comes into play as one of three shooter platforms cause a very professional cross firing effect upon a very neat tight killing zone. JFK did not have a chance of someone or thing blocking a shot but that windshield cover cited already. All angles were covered front and rear. It is no mere chance that the Dallas Book Depository and the Daltex Building were owned by one each two very powerful right wing militant Texas Oil Barons and high level members of the powerful John Birch Society. David Harold Byrd owned the Dallas Book Building and H. L. Hunt owned the Daltex Building. These men and their JBS group were the most intensive anti Communist JFK haters in the World. Both sniper nests were at same angle to the back of JFK's head. The grass knoll was a sniper nest of perfection.

It is also no mere chance the Charles DeGaulle of France barely survived his own deadly classic and profession cross fire assassination attempted just one year or more earlier. He believed later the JFK faced the same Coriscan mobster assassination organization in CIA pay and coordinated with local associates. He and JFK and Diem were having peace talks with insurgents which may have lead to their death warrants being cleared for execution by world power elites who opposed such things.
              Thank you for pointing this out about DeGaulle. I've never heard this before.

I am familiar with the JBS. They still show up and set up outside almost every gun show we have here to this very day. Yes, they are still rabid communist-hating people. I must admit I agree with a lot of their viewpoints.

In another future narrative I'll discuss my view on the Secret Service agent with the AR15 and the AR15 itself in that point in time. I think I can tie this in to our hit in Vietnam as well as the Vietnam war itself.

Comment

JFK did not have a chance of someone or thing blocking a shot but that windshield cover cited already. All angles were covered front and rear.
                FWIW ... the photo I mentioned of the bullet hole in the windshield showed that the bullet that made that hole had to come from the rear. It also appeared it was at a downward angle. I don't recall if it appeared also that it might have come from the side but of course it could have.

And on that particular photo ... I know I've seen that photo from more than one source I was either reading or watching/viewing. It seems it was on that long BBC documentary and also on one or more that I viewed on YouTube.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRA View Post
                  If I recall the photo of the inner windshield from was either taken by the Secret Service just prior to the limo going back to Detroit for repairs or it was actually taken by the Ford Motor Company techs that actually performed the repairs. I'm sure the insurance companies back then took some photos also.

The bullet hole(s) were in the middle of the chrome frame just above the rear view mirror, if I recall.

Think about it ... what else would have to be repaired? The limo wasn't broadsided by a full blast on full-auto or something ... (???)
                  Oh I believe there was a bullet hole from the testimony previously described. That's not in question . The photos I have not seen

Comment

My Dear cope in my scenario and possible CIA confess by way of their Agent E. Howard Hunt they are giving you, Mr. Cope, one David Atlee Phillips delivered on a sliver plate for you to devour. Do you not say: THANK YOU?? I am sure you have full understanding of what they and Hunt are giving you. Does not the confess give up David Atlee Phillips or am I wrong to understand it does???
                    I think I have no idea what this post is trying to say. If English isn't your first language then fair enough

Comment

• Care not what my bad English does for me! Care for what your High English does for you!

I am but a poor humble man from the Hills of Central Louisiana. Poorly educated from a neglected and shunned public education system administered by fools. I am simply trying to get your or others evaluation of the E. Howard Hunt programed confession in which he appears to give up the man you claimed the key participate of JFK killing. Is it a Sleeping Dog you wish to keep asleep or are you afraid to awake it and it bites you? If you were my Coon Dog I would said to you: I don't think I going to kill any Coons today! Let them eat the damn corn up!
                      Last edited by Bo Archer; 08 May 16, 11:07.

Comment

• GRA

I am pleased to bring something new to one such as you. Your positions express are very meaningful to me. On the issue of DeGaulle, I believe his near assassination and significance must be carefully judged and studied. As I understand it, the attempt involved around 20 professional military type shooters straight from the Special Forces battlefields of Algeria Civil War. They were heavily involved with the Corsician Mob heroin worldwide industry and its excessive profits and influence. DeGaulle's vehicle was an extremely solid constructed and powerful motor system. The shooters had all angles covered but perhaps too thinly the front angle. They fired around 200 round of high powered rifle shots that riddled the vehicle including the shooting away of all tires. The vehicle was travelling at 70 miles an hour and had a hard top shell cover. The DeGaulle couple went down to the floorboard and two motorcycle guard were shot dead instantly in the hail of gunfire. Due to the strength of the powerful vehicle, the excellent experienced driver managed to control a dangerous spin out and got the vehicle under control once again. He drove out of the kill zone.

Based upon this disaster for the killing machine, how did they reconstitute and evaluate their fumbled assassination? Well thanks for asking! With JFK they make sure he is in an open without roof car. They make sure the vehicle is facing a short turning and slowing down to about 15 miles an hour with long enough sequence for even your grandma to cut several rounds. The kill zone is tighter and better controlled with combined friendly forces assisting. A careful controlled elimination of witnesses is quietly commenced for cleanup and suppression of any loose talk. It went perfectly except for mishandling Lee Harvey who it suddenly occurred to him he is to be the fall guy and killed so he tried to fled. He had nowhere to go but death.

Comment

I think I have no idea what this post is trying to say. If English isn't your first language then fair enough
                          I understood him just fine.

To be honest though, the last time I recall listening to Hunt's recorded confession the audio was not too clear and I had to listen to it twice before I was convinced I got the most out of it.

I also feel Hunt himself was as involved as much in all of it as anyone was.

Please also be advised that a lot of folks from Louisiana actually do grow up with English as a second language as they are taught Cajun-French when first born. This causes problems sometimes in the schools there but our nation would not be the same without them as their colorful and warm culture is a blessing to the entire country. Never met a Cajun that wasn't a patriotic American.
                          Last edited by GRA; 08 May 16, 19:32.

Comment

GRA

I am pleased to bring something new to one such as you. Your positions express are very meaningful to me. On the issue of DeGaulle, I believe his near assassination and significance must be carefully judged and studied. As I understand it, the attempt involved around 20 professional military type shooters straight from the Special Forces battlefields of Algeria Civil War. They were heavily involved with the Corsician Mob heroin worldwide industry and its excessive profits and influence. DeGaulle's vehicle was an extremely solid constructed and powerful motor system. The shooters had all angles covered but perhaps too thinly the front angle. They fired around 200 round of high powered rifle shots that riddled the vehicle including the shooting away of all tires. The vehicle was travelling at 70 miles an hour and had a hard top shell cover. The DeGaulle couple went down to the floorboard and two motorcycle guard were shot dead instantly in the hail of gunfire. Due to the strength of the powerful vehicle, the excellent experienced driver managed to control a dangerous spin out and got the vehicle under control once again. He drove out of the kill zone.

Based upon this disaster for the killing machine, how did they reconstitute and evaluate their fumbled assassination? Well thanks for asking! With JFK they make sure he is in an open without roof car. They make sure the vehicle is facing a short turning and slowing down to about 15 miles an hour with long enough sequence for even your grandma to cut several rounds. The kill zone is tighter and better controlled with combined friendly forces assisting. A careful controlled elimination of witnesses is quietly commenced for cleanup and suppression of any loose talk. It went perfectly except for mishandling Lee Harvey who it suddenly occurred to him he is to be the fall guy and killed so he tried to fled. He had nowhere to go but death.
                            Sounds very reasonable to me. Seems a couple of their shooters might've found their way to Dallas. Thanks for the informative narrative.

Amazing we still have disbelievers.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRA View Post
                              Sounds very reasonable to me. Seems a couple of their shooters might've found their way to Dallas. Thanks for the informative narrative.

Amazing we still have disbelievers.
                              Careful with this. Just because it is agreed that JFK was hit does not mean all this stuff is credible.That JFK was hit by more than one shooter is not the issue. That we know for sure but to say that it was the same people who hit DeGaulle hit JFK is far from certain. Now there is an interesting connection in this regard by the name of Michelle Mertz probable CIA code name QJWIN. A French operative who recruited wet workers for the CIA .The Corsican connection that is being spoken of goes back to a guy called Lucien Sarti who was mentioned in the 1988 documentary the men who killed Kennedy. More recently though it has little traction with researchers with Sarti being elsewhere in late 63. QJWIN though is of more credible interest especially as he left Dallas on November 23 1963. But to say that the DeGaulle team learned from their mistakes to hit JFK. Well there is no credible evidence for it. That Bernard Barker was ID'd by a Dallas cop as a fake SS agent when he was arrested for Watergate is known.
                              Last edited by copenhagen; 08 May 16, 13:23.

Comment

Careful with this. Just because it is agreed that JFK was hit does not mean all this stuff is credible.That JFK was hit by more than one shooter is not the issue. That we know for sure but to say that it was the same people who hit DeGaulle hit JFK is far from certain. Now there is an interesting connection in this regard by the name of Michelle Mertz probable CIA code name QJWIN. A French operative who recruited wet workers for the CIA .The Corsican connection that is being spoken of goes back to a guy called Lucien Sarti who was mentioned in the 1988 documentary the men who killed Kennedy. More recently though it has little traction with researchers with Sarti being elsewhere in late 63. QJWIN though is of more credible interest especially as he left Dallas on November 23 1963. But to say that the DeGaulle team learned from their mistakes to hit JFK. Well there is no credible evidence for it. That Bernard Barker was ID'd by a Dallas cop as a fake SS agent when he was arrested for Watergate is known.

Originally posted by copenhagen View Post
                                The Corsican connection that is being spoken of goes back to a guy called Lucien Sarti who was mentioned in the 1988 documentary the men who killed Kennedy ...

More recently though it has little traction with researchers with Sarti being elsewhere in late 63.
                                I am aware of this. One documentary I've watched explains that it was not the real Lucien Sarti that was the alleged shooter (this is just one theory) however it was another person who knowingly and intentionally used Sarti's ID. I remember this distinctly.

Bear in mind also that there is a theory that JD Tippitt was one of the shooters and was to evacuate LHO from the scene, hence the extra uniform in his marked patrol unit that was LHO's size and not his.

But to say that the DeGaulle team learned from their mistakes to hit JFK. Well there is no credible evidence for it
                                It may very well have been that the failure to successfully cary out the mission against DeGaulle was observed by the JFK assassins as were of course the mistakes made and therefore this was corrected for the main event here in the USA.

That Bernard Barker was ID'd by a Dallas cop as a fake SS agent when he was arrested for Watergate is known.
                                All I can say about this one is "WOW" ... this is another one I never heard anything about but I don't doubt your word on this. Seriously, I never knew one of the "burglars" was fingered like this. This is another one I need to research. Got any links for it? Thanks !!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X