JFK Assasination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cope

Surely the highly studied you are not promoting the fake rabbit hole that the Secret Service killed JFK???????

Should not you be fired up over Daddy Cruz and the ascertaining if indeed he may be a key witness to prove Lee Oswald a federal intelligence asset. Daddy could be getting loose mouth thinking he is now untouchable from the prospect of one of those natural cause/CIA fatal heart attacks or the infamous single driver fatal auto wreck that lacks any witnesses. Should not Daddy be listed on some federal payroll enrollment somewhere in US or in Central America CIA training camp? Where is cope's drive and aggression going???
    Last edited by Bo Archer; 07 May 16, 17:10.

Comment

• Originally posted by copenhagen View Post
      . Those actually involved in hitting JFK were very small in number. .
      Darn right, 1 (ONE) person was all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Archer View Post
        cope

Surely the highly studied you are not promoting the fake rabbit hole that the Secret Service killed JFK???????

Should not you be fired up over Daddy Cruz and the ascertaining if indeed he may be a key witness to prove Lee Oswald a federal intelligence asset. Daddy could be getting loose mouth thinking he is now untouchable from the prospect of one of those natural cause/CIA fatal heart attacks or the infamous single driver fatal auto wreck that lacks any witnesses. Should not Daddy be listed on some federal payroll enrollment somewhere in US or in Central America CIA training camp? Where is cope's drive and aggression going???
        God no. That's utter cobblers...

Your last line though strikes me as a very strange comment . Aggression? What on earth are you on about?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparlingo View Post
          Darn right, 1 (ONE) person was all.
          There are still some people who believe that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Archer View Post
            GRA Donald Duck Trump threw this in Ted's face the other day which lead to Ted emotional going enraged.
            Ted got emotional for 1 or more reasons:

1. It's absolute nonsense thus Ted thought is was a low blow of desperation,

2. Ted thought is was a low blow and it hit a nerve because he's self-conscious about actually being Canadian, Cuban, and his father's past involvement in certain organizations,

3. There's a little (or more) truth to it and it scared the hell out of him by it simply being exposed.

4. A combination of all of the above.

Comment

There are still some people who believe that.
              I've researched this a long time too. Being a native Texan I've had all kinds of folks right at my fingertips to speak with throughout the years regarding JFK and his untimely demise.

There was more than 3 shots and 1 shooter.

There's simply no other real facts to support the 1 shooter / 3 shot theory.

Folks can believe what they want / what they will, but we all know there's an ever-present varying degree of common sense throughout society. Common sense when applied to the evidence proves this was a conspiracy. Some folks fall short of the common-sense required to understand the JFK event(s).

Until something extremely concrete comes out about this that leaves me no reason to believe otherwise I will continue to believe my theory for the rest of my life.

Comment

• I do not believe the Secret Service had a conspiracy to kill Kennedy. I do believe the Secret Service agent riding on the car behind Kennedy could have accidentally let off a round from his AR 15 when he jumped to the ground. That guy has refused to talk ever since.

I think there was more than one shooter and Oswald was set up. I doubt Oswald could have got off three shots and hit Kennedy twice. There is evidence of a shooter on the grassy knoll and one in a storm sewer. Could I be wrong? Sure, but I have not been convinced there was no conspiracy.

Pruitt
                Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

• Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
                  I do not believe the Secret Service had a conspiracy to kill Kennedy. I do believe the Secret Service agent riding on the car behind Kennedy could have accidentally let off a round from his AR 15 when he jumped to the ground. That guy has refused to talk ever since.

I think there was more than one shooter and Oswald was set up. I doubt Oswald could have got off three shots and hit Kennedy twice. There is evidence of a shooter on the grassy knoll and one in a storm sewer. Could I be wrong? Sure, but I have not been convinced there was no conspiracy.

Pruitt
                  If you listen to the testimony of the Parkland trauma team and watch the Zapruder film you can see the lone 3 shot gun man is utter BS. Actually you don't even need the trauma teams testimony if you consider the case for the lone gunmen was based on 3 shots including the magic one. Actually it's farcical. The bigger the lie etc.They never counted on Zapruder. They never thought it would come out.There are are 4 shots there if u include the one that missed that even the warren report admits to. The bullet that missed if you look at the trajectory came from the Daltex building. People will always poo poo this but they haven't really looked at the evidence nor have the balls to think about it.

The secret service didn't do it. That was a dreadful documentary.
                  Last edited by copenhagen; 07 May 16, 20:17.

Comment

• It's really even easier than that.

You got 2 wounds (admitted) on JFK

You got 1 bullet allegedly making several wounds on Conally (at least more than one)

You got 1 or more bullet holes in the top of the windshield frame, on or about the center

You got bystander James Teague getting hit by either a bullet fragment or concrete fragment from the curb that immediately drew blood.

You have 3 distinctive shots; but 1 came right on top of the other, and you have a recorded 4th. shot that was distinctive on the police dispatcher dictabelt recording. LHO could not have put 1 shot that quick on top of the other with that particular weapon OR the mysterious Mauser.

DO THE MATH ... 1 shooter and 3 shots is by all means refuted.

And in spite of all this you still have the strange and mysterious circumstances surrounding Officer JD Tippitt, coincidental witness disappearances, the Jack Ruby near-admission, and Rose Marie Chamie.

Sorry folks ... LHO wasn't that damn good.

Comment

• There is testimony for the windshield but no documented proof. But yet again even then you don't need it. You only need Zapruder to show four shots if James Tague is included which the Warren report did.YouTube for Christ sake proves your president was murdered by a conspiracy. But the MSM don't touch it. It's batty. Mind you know why they don't touch it.

Comment

• Not to dispel anyone's lone-gunman theory, but what is Yall's take on this ... ???

http://www.duffelblog.com/2013/11/le...memorial-wall/

Comment

There is testimony for the windshield but no documented proof. B
                          Yes there is. There is photographic evidence of the bullet hole. I've seen the photos in one of the documentaries. As a matter of fact, if you did not know that bullets often do crazy things, you would look at the photo and swear 2 bullets hit on or about the same spot.

Comment

• Is the zapruder footage blown up? Seems inconclusive . I mean there are no crime scene type photos. The testimony of the Detroit plant worker though appears very credible as is the nurse at Parkland

Comment

• Does anyone think it possible, as I am inclined to, that the sage of the late E. Howard Hunt book and his so called death bed confession constitutes, as close as we will ever in history get from the CIA and associates, as near as possible a CIA bungling and sheepish attempt at a somewhat confess to the American people and the World that yes indeed JFK was assassinated in a high level conspiracy. However, the American people and the World reaction to their careful release of this confession CIA program through Hunt was a complete shock to them as there was very little response and not enough believe in the said confessional cleansing of guilt. This caused them some great pause and lengthy reflection of waiting for the shoe to drop or next bump in the road to come.

This in my view this is their only confession we will ever see. It is partial due to many key low level, but active at the scene, key participates are given up but an effective wall is constructed to protect the high level power elites who called and approved the coup of 1963. I make this leap for myself due to my observations that much of Hunt's confess very well matches much of the believable story lines of the most effective researchers. The CIA and associated others can live with this as the blame is place on break away CIA units working on their own thus the upper levels are protected. My understanding is that the CIA is to past away soon into a super powerful military secret strike force and be history anyway so why not in their minds clear the air about JFK and move on.

Comment

• I think the key man in it was David Atlee Philips. Congressional investigators in the 70's really thought so. The work of Gaeton Fonzi and the testimony of Antonio Veciana made Philips a person of great interest to them before that investigation was scuppered. For the interested see The Last Investigation by Gaeton Fonzi.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X