JFK Assasination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E. HOWARD HUNT --------- AMERICAN SPY

"There has been suggestion in some circles that CIA agent Bill Harvey had something to do with the murder and had recruited several Corsicans, especially a crack shot named Lucien Sarti, to back up Oswald and make sure the hit was a successful. Supposedly, Sarti was dressed in a Dallas police uniform and fired the fatal bullet from the grassy knoll behind the picket fence.

However improbable it might be, IT IS VAGUELY POSSIBLE."

"So there are now three CIA agents who have been named in connection with Oswald--David Phillips, Cord Meyer, and Bill Harvey--ALL WITH MEANS, MOTIVE, OPPORTUNITY, OR SOME CONNECTION TO KILL KENNEDY. Perhaps one day, a CIA archivist may stumble on some file that connects these operatives together."

"Lyndon Johnson was an opportunist who would not have hesitated to get rid of any obstacles in his way. He could have been in touch with Harvey or Phillips."

"Is it possible that Bill Harvey might have recruited a Mafia criminal to administer the magic bullet? I think IT'S POSSIBLE."

Comment

• If memory serves Sarti was found to be in South America at this time. Check out "QJWIN" though.

David Atlee Philips is the one to look at. Congressional investigators certainly thought so.

Comment

• DAVID TALBOT--------THE DEVIL'S CHESSBOARD

"The Warren Commission was named after the Supreme Court chief justice Earl Warren, the distinquished jurist President Johnson strongarmed into chairing the JFK inquest. But as attorney Mark Lane---one of the first critics of the lone-gunman theory---later observed, it should have been called the "Dulles Commission" considering the spymaster's dominant role in the investigation. In fact, Dulles was Johnson's FRIST CHOICE to chair the commission, but LBJ decided that he needed Warren at the helm to deflect liberal criticism of the official inquiry. Although the chief justice was a former Republican governor of California and an Eisenhower appointee to the bench, he had a sterling reputation among liberals for his court's strong record on civil rights."

Comment

• DAVID TALBOT ------ THE DEVIL'S CHESSBOARD

"But Dulles was the only member of the panel without a day job. He was free to devote himself to commission work, and he promptly began assembling his own informal staff, drawing on the services of his former CIA colleagues and his wide network of political and media contacts.

Two other two principal players in the inquest were Dulles's longtime friend and fellow Cold War heavyweight, McCoy, and future president Gerald Ford, who was then an ambitious Republican congressman from Michigan with close ties to the FBI.------the Dulles-McCoy-Ford triumvirate took control of the investigation.------Instead of Earl Warren's man, the trio installed their own veteran of the Eisenhower Justice Department-a Republican Party stalwart named J. Lee Rankin. In 1958, Dulles had "heartily" recommended Rankin for membership in the Century Association, the exclusive midtown Manhattan social club. As the Warren Commission's lead counsel, Rankin worked closely with the Dulles trio to set the parameters of the investigation, keeping the focus tightly on Oswald and assiduously avoiding any areas that carried the faintest tinge of conspiracy."

Comment

• Is Talbot touting this as new information ?

Comment

• Here's more from: THE DEVIL'S CHESSBOARD: ALLEN DULLES, THE CIA, AND THE RISE OF AMERICA'S SECRET GOVERNMENT

"Years later, after Nixon's climb to power was stalled by his loss to John F. Kennedy in the 1960 presidential election, Dulles sent Nixon a warm letter, reminiscing about their relationship and noting that "we have worked together since the days of the mission on the Marshall Plan." The Dulles-Nixon alliance actually preceding their voyage on the Queen Mary, but the spymaster was understandably loath to officially record its true origins. According to John Loftus, the former Justice Department Nazi hunter, the two men first came in contact in late 1945, when young naval officer Richard Nixon was shuttling up and down the East Coast, wrapping up war-related business for the Navy. While shifting through the military paperwork, Nixon came across eye-opening Nazi documents that had been shipped to an old torpedo factory on the Virginia side of the Potomac. Some of these documents revealed how the Dulles brothers had helped launder Nazi funds during the war. Loftus, citing confidential intelligence sources, alleged that Dulles and Nixon processed to cut a deal. "Allen Dulles," reported Loftus, "told him to keep quiet about what he had seen and, in return, [Dulles] arranged to finance the young man's first congressional campaign against Jerry Voorhes."

Comment

• Again Lemar Waldron talked about this in previous books. Namely the one on Watergate

Comment

• Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
                  The CIA had its own airplanes back then. They could have picked up the plane at a small airfield around Houston and even flown North to another small airfield to pick up LHO. Then they could have filed a flight plan to near the Rio Grande and went low to put LHO down in Mexico unannounced. There are lots of small airfields down there.

I drive from Houston to Louisiana all the time. There are all kinds of small airfields you can see from the road that cater to the rice farmers. Many ranchers in Texas also have their own Private air strip. All that is needed is a gas truck to be there to service the plane. You could have probably arranged ahead of time to land and pay cash back then.

Pruitt
                  Yes, and a lot of these airfields are the same airfields currently being used to fly drugs in to the USA. Very common practice. A lot of times the farmers don't even know such a plane has landed.

Comment

• Everyone can breath now as I will do the dirty work of posting it!!!

Is Ted Cruz father in the infamous picture in New Orleans with Federal informant Lee Harvey Oswald showing them playing their role as fake Marxists supporters handing out the literature of the Fair Play of Cuba movement???? A newspaper broke this story just a few days ago and within days Ted drops out of the POTUS political race. I understand that his father admits to being a Cuba exile in New Orleans that very day but denies he is the guy in the infamous picture. I seem to recall the Federal Controlling Agent's office was located in the same building as their so called Fair Play for Cuba front. Can some enlighten soul expound on this for justice to be done?

Comment

• If their is any vague truth to this the question to ask is whether his father worked for the CIA or a group like the DRE because the only FPCC member in New Orleans and working out of that building was Oswald. The rest were mob connected CIA contract agents trying to kill Castro. At the end of the day it's a National Enquirer. The MSM screwed the pooch on the JFK assassination decades ago.
                      Last edited by copenhagen; 04 May 16, 21:02.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Archer View Post
                        Everyone can breath now as I will do the dirty work of posting it!!!

Is Ted Cruz father in the infamous picture in New Orleans with Federal informant Lee Harvey Oswald showing them playing their role as fake Marxists supporters handing out the literature of the Fair Play of Cuba movement???? A newspaper broke this story just a few days ago and within days Ted drops out of the POTUS political race. I understand that his father admits to being a Cuba exile in New Orleans that very day but denies he is the guy in the infamous picture. I seem to recall the Federal Controlling Agent's office was located in the same building as their so called Fair Play for Cuba front. Can some enlighten soul expound on this for justice to be done?

WOW ... WHAT A TRIP !!!

I never heard this and if it came out a couple of days ago I sure missed it.

Can you find the article you read and send a link please? I got to check this one out.

Sounds very uniquely interesting to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by copenhagen View Post
                          If their is any vague truth to this the question to ask is whether his father worked for the CIA or a group like the DRE because the only FPCC member in New Orleans and working out of that building was Oswald. The rest were mob connected CIA contract agents trying to kill Castro.

Why do you say any truth to this may be vague?

Comment

• Originally posted by GRA View Post
                            Why do you say any truth to this may be vague?
                            He's Cuban and the right age. Circumstantially a lot of exiles got involved in anti Castro groups. Other than that they've got nothing but a picture. Nothing else . Those actually involved in hitting JFK were very small in number. I've read a great deal on this for years and there's great evidence for what happened but not everything leads to a credible source. BBC still show that documentary about the driver doing it.
                            Last edited by copenhagen; 04 May 16, 21:12.

Comment

• How the hell did you guys react so fast. I have worked around felons for decades and I am fairly paranoid already. It's spooky! Anyway:

Cope got me puzzled by intended meaning. What is the BBC documentary about with some detail please? It very likely truthful as reflected in the reaction that happen among Ted and Daddy.

GRA Donald Duck Trump threw this in Ted's face the other day which lead to Ted emotional going enraged. The newspaper National Enquirer did lead the story few weeks before but the CIA controlled media ignored it until Trump Master exploded it to America and on Ted's head. Within short period of time Ted and Daddy folded camp and left the scene. I first saw it on the Huffington Post along with the infamous photo as a reminder.

Comment

• Google it. It's not hard to find . Plus the one about the secret service accidentally shooting him. Not all roads lead to Rome.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X