No announcement yet.

JFK Assasination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's more evidence for our Courtroom of Judgment!

I was lucky enough to catch author David Talbot introducing his book, THE DEVIL'S CHESSBOARD, to beloved Amy Goodman's DEMOCRACY NOW TV show yesterday. A pivotal book bearing a historical record of Eisenhower and the Dulles brothers history.

Talbot historical research reveals the following disturbing revelations just to list a few:

A CIA deputy of William Harvey did recall that he personally observe William Harvey travel by plane from a CIA site in Rome, Italy to Dallas, Texas in early November 1963. Now it appears we have solid evidence that this serious JFK hater was at the site of the JFK murder and highly likely played a major role in the Coup of 1963. .

Talbot reveals the physical location of Allen Dulles who apparently remained active in CIA service. On the weekend of the Coup of 1963 and killings of JFK and LHO. Allen Dulles was at the alternate CIA HQ, known as THE FARM, in northern Virginia. It appears this was the nerve center HQ of the Coup of 1963. Talbot stated he has repeatedly tried to cause the CIA to produce the travel document to confirm this Allen Dulles said travel to THE FARM but the CIA refuses despite a law saying they are suppose to do so. The official CIA refuses to comment on the entire matter but not denial.

Comment

• Check this out !!!

OK Folks ... here's your mind trip for the weekend:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HU-...digest-g-vrecs

If this doesn't come up as a hot link then cut and paste when you have a little more than an hour and watch it without distractions. Very interesting stuff and some facts/theories I have never, ever heard before. If this doesn't get your wheels spinning this weekend then I highly recommend just settling for a six pack or two of your favorite brew.

You folks in the Gulf Coast area of Texas ... (like myself) ... STAY DRY !!!

Comment

• Oh ... by the way ... CHECK THIS ONE OUT TOO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7EJw7PxuhU
        Last edited by GRA; 25 Oct 15, 01:25.

Comment

• Jim Marrs unfortunately doesn't help himself with his alien conspiracy ideas... Which I think creates a slam dunk Strawman to attack genuine Kennedy research.

Comment

• No but he did dig up some facts ... or at least consolidated what a lot of others did individually.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRA View Post
              No but he did dig up some facts ... or at least consolidated what a lot of others did individually.
              Oh agreed. I've read crossfire and much of it is in line with the rest of what we know. I'm just saying really. It's the greatest weapon of the Warren Commission apologist.

Comment

• I have to admit I rather like the Red Dwarf version where after various efforts with a time machine to sort matters out, and right royally screwing history up, the Red Dwarf crew are forced to recruit a disgraced JFK to go back in time and assassinate himself.
                Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
                Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

• This is an interesting article I just finished reading. Thought Y'all might find it interesting also:

http://sonsoflibertymedia.com/2015/1...k-rfk-and-mlk/

Comment

• Originally posted by GRA View Post
                    This is an interesting article I just finished reading. Thought Y'all might find it interesting also:

http://sonsoflibertymedia.com/2015/1...k-rfk-and-mlk/
                    Gorilla dude...

I have just seen the Tom Hanks directed "Parkland", and while we are on the subject of movies I'd like to add a couple of impressions from this movie.

The entire thing seems to have been based around the belief of Lee Harvey's brother, that Lee was a dreamer, and that his brother always thought of him as such.
                    The portrayal of Mrs. Oswald by Australian social climbing actress Jackie Weaver is a new low in Kennedy film making. I have never thought of old Mrs. Oswald as such a seamy character, nor as such a vehement 'harpie' that weaver portrayed her as.

My basic question is this....If Oswald's brother is correct, and Lee Harvey was such a goofy kid with stars in his eyes, and if Lee was not working for either the FBI or the American intelligence community, WHY can we not view his tax records? Why is all information filed on Oswald still classified? Why is Oswald accused of consorting with the KGB when the KGB admit frankly that he was of little or no use to them, and an embarressment to them working in Minsk?

How did Oswald get back from Russia without any sort of security check, passport, or with a Russian Colonel's daughter in tow?

Why would someone like Tom Hanks ignore all this and simply concentrate on smearing Oswald's mother? Is Tom Hanks a government do gooder?

"Parkland" was a disgrace, and I'm unhappy about shelling out 6 bucks to see the damn thing.
                    My Articles, ALMOST LIVE, exclusive to The Armchair!

Soviet Submarines in WW2....The Mythology of Shiloh....(Edited) Both Sides of the Warsaw Ghetto
                    GULAG Glossary....Who Really Killed The Red Baron?....Pearl Harbor At 75
                    Lincoln-Douglas Debates

Comment

• Originally posted by Drusus Nero View Post
                      "Parkland" was a disgrace, and I'm unhappy about shelling out 6 bucks to see the damn thing.
                      Well thanks for saving me 14 francs (cost here). Too bad.

What films or documentaries do you all vote as worth watching (not youtube preferably)?

Comment

• I saw a very interesting multi part study of the entire assassination done by the British "Panorama" news and current affairs show.

The fact that astounded me was their interview with the very same ticket seller at the Texas State Theatre; the same individual still working there.

He was asked to provide a time for the appearence of Oswald at the cinema doors.

He said Lee arrived there at TEN MINUTES PAST TWO.

I do believe Officer Tippet was shot at 7 minutes past the hour.

That makes it physically impossible for Lee to have killed Tippet, or to have been there at all.

Saw that one on You Tube.

The other interesting doco was an explaination of George Bush Senior's involvement. It was very complicated, but followed a quite logical train of thought as well, citing Bush Senior's connections going all the way back to his college alumni.
                        My Articles, ALMOST LIVE, exclusive to The Armchair!

Soviet Submarines in WW2....The Mythology of Shiloh....(Edited) Both Sides of the Warsaw Ghetto
                        GULAG Glossary....Who Really Killed The Red Baron?....Pearl Harbor At 75
                        Lincoln-Douglas Debates

Comment

• Still reading DEVIL'S CHESSBOARD and it's fascinating and disturbing:

"Nixon wanted Haldeman to lean on Dick Helms, who was then CIA director, by warning him that if the spy agency did not help shut down the growing Watergate scandal, "the President's belief is that this is going to open up that whole Bay of Pigs thing.....and we think it would be very unfortunate for the CIA and for the country at this time.

Nixon's ploy did not work. When Haldeman sat Helms down in his office and delivered the president's thinly veiled threat about "the Bay of Pigs thing," the normally icy-cool Helms exploded. "The Bay of Pigs had nothing to do with this!" he shouted. Nixon only succeeded in further antagonizing a very powerful Washington institution, one capable of far more deviousness than even he was.

What did Nixon mean by the "the whole Bay of Pigs thing"? According to Haldeman, it was Nixon's way of referring to the unspeakable --- the Kennedy assassination."
                          Last edited by Bo Archer; 06 Nov 15, 22:36.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Archer View Post
                            Still reading DEVIL'S CHESSBOARD and it's fascinating and disturbing:

"Nixon wanted Haldeman to lean on Dick Helms, who was then CIA director, by warning him that if the spy agency did not help shut down the growing Watergate scandal, "the President's belief is that this is going to open up that whole Bay of Pigs thing.....and we think it would be very unfortunate for the CIA and for the country at this time.

Nixon's ploy did not work. When Haldeman sat Helms down in his office and delivered the president's thinly veiled threat about "the Bay of Pigs thing," the normally icy-cool Helms exploded. "The Bay of Pigs had nothing to do with this!" he shouted. Nixon only succeeded in further antagonizing a very powerful Washington institution, one capable of far more deviousness than even he was.

What did Nixon mean by the "the whole Bay of Pigs thing"? According to Haldeman, it was Nixon's way of referring to the unspeakable --- the Kennedy assassination."
                            Is that book out now..Must be if you're reading it.
                            That's not new information though which is a surprise. That's was in Haldemans memoirs and was included in Oliver Stones Nixon which is 20 years old. David Talbot isn't selling that as a new revelation is he?

Comment

• Former Senator GARY HART -------- THE GOOD FIGHT

"The post-Bay of Pigs, post-Missile Crisis Kennedy... unlike the "bear any burden" Kennedy of the inaugural, showed distinct signs, principally in the widely noted American University speech, of understanding deeply and intuitively the need for a profoundly different approach to U.S.-Soviet and East-West relations in order to avoid nuclear war.... "

"For this reformer, all hope, all thought of future activism, seemed futile and pointless. It was not, as Kennedy critics would later endlessly assert, a case of generation hero worship, of uncritical fascination with a magnetic personality at the cost of objectivity....for those seriously drawn to public service and social change, Kennedy's death suggested something deeper and more sinister. It suggested the presence of ominous dark forces just beneath society's veneer, forces that if goaded by the threat of institutional change, could rise up and strike down anything or anyone.....who might threaten the status quo, traditional power structures, ancient political arrangements.....He seemed too independent of established power structures and too capable of rearranging networks and agreements carefully arbitrated over time by powerful interests."

Comment

• This just off of a post of Facebook:

http://countercurrentnews.com/2015/1...e-cia-admits/#

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X