JFK Assasination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GRA View Post
    The possible irony being that Mongoose was heavily backed by the White House with Bobby riding them hard. That's what hurt him the most. What he'd encouraged was turned back on to his brother...

Comment

• I would like to present more evidence to this Citizen Court.

WARNING:
      The below information may prove disturbing to our readers and cause loss of sleep plus paranoia.

I would like to post the most disturbing of evidence involving the Cabell brothers: Air Force Lt. General Charles Cabell and Dallas Mayor Earle Cabell.

USAF Lt. General Charles Cabell was appointed Deputy Director of the CIA for Operations. One of his major duties was the secret collusion with Mafia chiefs for the killing and overthrow of Castro in Cuba. During the failed Bay of Pigs operations, Charles Cabell who compelled to beg JFK to call in air force attack upon Castro forces that were destroying the anti-Castro forces on the beachhead at Bay of Pigs. Note JFK had already directed the CIA instructions prior to the operations that USAF would never be allowed to intervene in this operation. The CIA Chief Allen Dulles and Charles Cabell believed JFK could be shamed into doing this USAF bombing anyway despite a direct order to the contrary from JFK. They were proved wrong. JFK fired both Allen Dulles and Charles Cabell over the affair. Both threaten JFK by calling him a traitor to USA. Note Joint Chief USAF Lemay did the same thing.

Earle Cabell was the Mayor of Dallas at the time of the killing of JFK. The Mayor's duties allow him to plan JFK motorcade that would go to Dealy Plaza which was the killing zone for JFK. The planned motorcade route in the Dallas paper show a different route that did not involved the Dealy Plaza. Note also the Mayor is the chief supervisior and manager of the Dallas Police Department. Yes that right! Earle Cabell in over the supervision of Patrolmen including J.D. Tippit and Roscoe White. The entire police force in Dallas.

Comment

• Am wondering if the information reported that LBJ had attempted to pull Texas Governor Connally (his ally) from the motorcade with JFK but JFK throw a tirade of anger and LBJ had to relent and allow Connally to remain in the motorcade and would face the snipers fire at Dealey Plaza that fateful day of death. Talk about taking a hit for the team!

Comment

• I think you've made a great point. Add all those peculiar folks in my list in the post above and the picture is all but painted.

Comment

• Please allow me to introduce another witness to J.D. Tippit murder in this Public Courtroom of Judgement open to all posters.

Acquilla Clemons was an elderly negro lady who was sitting on her front porch observing J.D. Tippit in his patrol car in the street nearby. She saw two white males shoot and kill J.D. Tippit with the shooters fleeing in different directions. She gave a physical description of both to responding DPD officers. Acquilla Clemons was visited later by the DPD detectives who told her "not to repeat this story" or "she might get hurt." When a couple of newspaper men appeared and she repeated the same tale of woe. When the FBI was questioned by the media as to why Acquilla Clemons was not interviewed and took serious as a witness they replied the old woman had diabetes. The Warren Commission ignored her!

Comment

• I have been reflecting upon Jack Ruby and had always been for years conflicted as to why he was compelled to shoot LHO. I did not find the initial Ruby story of: I shot him for Jackie Kennedy to prevent her from having to go to trial with LHO very uncompelling tale. Remember he later said he did it for "my family." Ruby was supposedly a serious player/officer in the Carlos Marcello mafia kingdom so why would he have to dispose of LHO and not some lowlife member?

Let's consider the following scenario: Ruby had been assigned the responsible mafia leader in the controlling of LHO movement after the shooting of JFK but something went terrible wrong which threaten to expose the conspiracy. In the mafia world, if your assignment is screwed up in the major operation of this size, the mafia will in anger demand you (the assigned mafia leader) clean it up even if your life depends on it. Roscoe White and J.D. Tippit failed to pickup LHO and kill him that day JFK died. Ruby is told he must kill LHO at DPD as his punishment for the failure of the initial carefully planned operation. It was ridiculously easy for Ruby to kill LHO at DPD due to DPD mafia connections and Mayor Earle Cabell's protection. Ruby is telling the truth when he said he did it for his family. The meaning being his Mafia family.
              Last edited by Bo Archer; 08 Oct 15, 22:21.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Archer View Post
                I have been reflecting upon Jack Ruby and had always been for years conflicted as to why he was compelled to shoot LHO. I did not find the initial Ruby story of: I shot him for Jackie Kennedy to prevent her from having to go to trial with LHO very uncompelling tale. Remember he later said he did it for "my family." Ruby was supposedly a serious player/officer in the Carlos Marcello mafia kingdom so why would he have to dispose of LHO and not some lowlife member?

Let's consider the following scenario: Ruby had been assigned the responsible mafia leader in the controlling of LHO movement after the shooting of JFK but something went terrible wrong which threaten to expose the conspiracy. In the mafia world, if your assignment is screwed up in the major operation of this size, the mafia will in anger demand you (the assigned mafia leader) clean it up even if your life depends on it. Roscoe White and J.D. Tippit failed to pickup LHO and kill him that day JFK died. Ruby is told he must kill LHO at DPD as his punishment for the failure of the initial carefully planned operation. It was ridiculously easy for Ruby to kill LHO at DPD due to DPD mafia connections and Mayor Earle Cabell's protection. Ruby is telling the truth when he said he did it for his family. The meaning being his Mafia family.
                Very plausible scenario indeed. Very good thinking for sure.

Comment

• Jack Ruby was involved in gun running into Cuba in previous years. He was involved in the link between the CIA and the Mafia long before Dallas. Interestingly he was allowed access to Santos Trafficante when he was locked up in a Cuban jail when Castro began to crack down. His orders to kill LHO were probably one of desperation. It is notable that officers said that when he heard LHO was dead he became very calm having been very distressed. There is some evidence to suggest that his family were in danger if he hadn't of done it.

One notable fact about Ruby is that during a press conference after the assassination and before the shooting of LHO a journalist made an incorrect reference to a pro Cuban organisation that LHO was purported to be a part of. A voice can be heard correcting this error. That voice was Jack Ruby's .

Comment

• Originally posted by copenhagen View Post
                    Jack Ruby was involved in gun running into Cuba in previous years. He was involved in the link between the CIA and the Mafia long before Dallas. Interestingly he was allowed access to Santos Trafficante when he was locked up in a Cuban jail when Castro began to crack down. His orders to kill LHO were probably one of desperation. It is notable that officers said that when he heard LHO was dead he became very calm having been very distressed. There is some evidence to suggest that his family were in danger if he hadn't of done it.

One notable fact about Ruby is that during a press conference after the assassination and before the shooting of LHO a journalist made an incorrect reference to a pro Cuban organisation that LHO was purported to be a part of. A voice can be heard correcting this error. That voice was Jack Ruby's .
                    I've long thought that his club(s) in Dallas were fronts for the mob. How else are you going to befriend young single uniformed cops without a little ass to keep them busy?

Comment

• Originally posted by GRA View Post
                      I've long thought that his club(s) in Dallas were fronts for the mob. How else are you going to befriend young single uniformed cops without a little ass to keep them busy?
                      Well he didn't really own the clubs. Marcello did... Let's be honest. Any club like that in the area was going to be beholden to Marcello to one degree or another. Employees of the carousel club basically said it was often full of cops and theAt went way beyond young and single. You'd get in trouble if you charged them for drinks or didn't treat them with thr utmost respect. Ruby had interactions with most of the Dallas PD. It cannot be underestimated how corrupt the Dallas PD was in those days and how instrumental that fact was in the plan that the CIA clique and the mob employed.

Comment

• It humors me to find allegations on the in internet and elsewhere that Roscoe White's wife and his mother both worked for Jack Ruby at his infamous strip joint. There exist the damning photo, I believe of Ruby and Roscoe's wife, in which she is posing as a sexy dancer while both where at the strip joint.

Naturally the power elites had to do some damage control here. They twisted the story around to the allegation that this pictured scene represented a housewife game show held playfully at Jack's Club. Wherein the local Dallas housewifes could come to the Club and play act as a stripper dancer. The Dallas local housewife would be subject to a vote who would be elected best stripper. We are not told by these liars if Roscoe's wife won or not but I would vote for her judging from the picture she is a top of the line sexy stripper to my humble hillbillie view.

Comment

• Let's look at the odd behavior of the widower women of Officers Roscoe White and J.D. Tippit after their deaths reported in allegations.

Connie White would be accused of falsifying written documents from Roscoe whereupon he gave confession as member of JFK sniper team. She supposedly do so for profit only but also to discredit her their own adult son who also originally claimed he had the same type of materials found after his father's death under strange happenings I might add. However, the son claimed his was quickly stolen by the suspected FBI but no evidence of proof.

Marie Tippit went to do the role play of the suffering widower woman whose husband died a heroic patrolman who died in the line of duty attempting to apprehend an assassin of JFK. Heroic indeed if true. It was said LBJ phoned the next of her husband's death. No not to say, "Ooops! They had to kill your husband! He supposedly said something to the effect, "We are sorry for your loss. And thank you for her husband's service."

I find if very interesting that Marie Tippit went on to marry Dallas Police Department Lt. Harry Dean Thomas in January 1967. Here we may have a women to continues to support the power elite even though they may have killed her husband. However, it was also alleged that J.D. Tippit had been involved in a sexual affair with another woman or women before his death. Could Marie and Harry been doing same thing? Did she really miss her dead husband?

Both of these ladies could have remain loyal to the power structure and providing assistance in the cover up. Connie with her distracting empty rabbit hole to cause ridicule and Marie with her role playing suffering widower woman.

Comment

• They continued to cover for things because like so many others they didn't want to end up like Dorothy Kilgallen. Can't really blame them.
                            Last edited by copenhagen; 11 Oct 15, 13:41.

Comment

• Here's the latest (received today);

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/were-l...155047836.html

Comment

• GRA

Excellent video link! Thanks!

I wish to return to US Army PFC Eugene B. Dinisin and his role in the almost Bradley Manning of the Coup of 1963 for this Court of our Peers.

Private Dinisin is supposed to have revealed the conspiracy based on his observation of secret coded traffic at a US military facility in France. His outline was as followed: "politicians in Texas" recruited a mafia sniper team from French mercenaries of the Algerian civil war with the planning a joint product of U.S. "military" and an "ultra right wing economic group". To my understand and opinion, if this is correct it is a perfect match to a known theory as follow: politicians in Texas = LBJ network, military = national security agencies/government, ultra right wing economic group = John Birch Society elites/Oil Barons of Texas.

Dinisin lack many proper names as most were in codes with one listed QJ/WIN. However, he disclosed one name that was foolishly exposed in the secret government messages as "Bill Harvey". Well isn't that special! This is none other that William King Harvey the chief of Task Force W which is the CIA and Anti-Castro Operation aimed at killing and overthrowing the Castro and his communist government. He was also fired by the Kennedys for improper behavior and failure to follow orders of JFK. He developed a serious hatred of the Kennedys and he too believed them a national security threat.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X