JFK Assasination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is fun let me do more! Here's more odd and ends:

Before Roscoe White went to work for the DPD, he worked at the American National Life Insurance in Dallas.

Minutes after JFK killing, J.D. Tippit rushed upon ANLI employee James Andrews (who he use to work with at the said insurance company) and preforms a traffic stop upon Andrews in a most panic behavior. Strangely, Policeman Tippit looks down at Andrews vehicle floorboards and without speaking roars away at a high speed. Andrews told investigators that Tippit was looking for something or someone on the floorboards.

Was Tippit fanatically looking for the misplaced LHO who was to be killed and made a patsy for the killing of JFK??? LHO must be found for the plot to work! Or was Tippit trying to find LHO and warn him??? But Roscoe White joins Tippit later and Tippit is nervously trying to talk White out of the killing of LHO. White is now planning Tippit murder because he knows he is a dead man if the plot goes off track and is exposed.

Comment

• Drusus Nero

We have a saying down here in the South that goes something like:

you may know a little about everything but that don't make you a Master of anything.

I am very fond of your fertile Mind, despite periods of error, and I find you very entertaining with hopes you continue with whatever you are doing.

The reason for this extensive historical research for years upon the JFK killing is that it may involve the single most shocking event in American History and the entire World would be stunned if the US government/military elites had staged a coup in 1963.

A beautiful and loving butterfly can dance away among a raging forest fire but it is dangerous to do so in a state of ignorance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drusus Nero
        Ok...

I am going to assume a couple of things.

Don't ever assume ANYTHING about ANYTHING that happens in the state of Texas or Louisiana.

1/...The trial sytem in Texas mirrors eveywhere else in the western world, namely, you've got to have a pre trial hearing to examine evidence.

Hence the 44+ pages here of this thread; none of them made it to pretrial.

2/ The State of Texas would have put LHO to death, assuming he was the assassin.

OK ... would he have been put to death for JFK, Tippit, both, or any of the above wrongfully if he was in fact innocent?

3/ This pre trial hearing can be longer than the case itself.

Say's who?

It's when all the real investigation of the so-called facts occurs.

Pretrials are conducted by lawyers. One of the lawyers wears a robe. None of them are investigators. Pretrial examinations of evidence is simply a review of the facts the REAL INVESTIGATORS have brought forth and submitted to these lawyers.

Assuming LHO was not shot while being transfered to other cells, this process would have been one of the longest, if not THE longest pre-trial hearing in united states Legal history. but this is Ruby on trial now, not Oswald,

I agree, but only somewhat. It is a carbuncle of trial(s) that would've tried more perpetrators than just Oswald. We've been discussing lately basically who all else would've been justified in also putting on trial.

and Oswald didn't make it. The public, the press, the government, LBJ, attorney general RFK, the CIA, would all have been to interested in the results to demand anything less.

Ahhhhh yes ... these folks that all settled for the Warren Commission Report.

4/ One of the witnesses called would certainly have been able to establish that Jack Ruby most certainly did shoot LHO. With all the other material and eyeball witnesses, this looks like an open and shut caase....except

True ... this was easy; most of the immediate witnesses were COPS and of course the rest of the TV audience in the entire nation.

Ruby was only going to be put on the dock for murder.
        The State, or the Police, failed to bring a charge, whose pre trial hearing would have opened the investigation into a very wide chasm.
        The charge they failed to level was Obstruction of Justice.

True, Ruby would've gone to trial for murder. Obstruction of justice is a stacker charge. Murder would've easily been proven. Ruby never got a trial neither but there was plenty of time to get him there. So much for the right to a fair and speedy trial, right?

Look, Oswald was already in Police custody. There was no reason for a "lynch individual". the state already had him where they wanted him.

Indeed ... all the more justification to be curious why he was killed, as with Tippit, and all the other witnesses, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drusus Nero
          Folks, I'll level with ya'all....The JFK assaination on this thread seems to be a well researched "thing".

It has gone to 44 pages. Over 600 replies. It's going to rival the Warren Commission Report, all multiple volumes of it, and not referenced or indexed by Sylvia Meagher very soon.

I would hope we did a better job here than the Warren Commission did back then.

Specualtion is rife here. Based on firm research...but in the posts I've read, most of the lines of reasoning all finish in a simliar manner. That is..."Was LHO a.......?", Was Tippet doing something other than....?"...Could Oswald really have......?"

It reminds me of Stone's Joe Peschi, rambling in his "Fountaine Bleau" suite checking locks and rambling..."cuba Oswald , ruby, the mob, round and round...oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to decieve...". We know, and David Ferrie knows, that he KNOWS, but we ain't gonna get it out of him or anybody else going round in circles.

I am going to ask you all to take a step back...right back.............................................. .............further.............................. .................................................. .................................................. .........there...

now we have, PERSPECTIVE.

In the manner of a trial lawyer, let us concentrate on that which we can prove, rather than indulge our imaginations, and getting bogged down in a sea of detail....

I'm going to bug out,...just to let this sink in....then come back in, and approach the case from a perpective of my own. It won't rely on documents, (at least not those I can find), and it won't involve weapons, rifles, CIA...Cubans, LBJ and vietnam, or even Kennedy himself, as he will be the victim, and not involved....

bugging out...see ya at my next post here....

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Archer View Post
            Drusus Nero

We have a saying down here in the South that goes something like:

you may know a little about everything but that don't make you a Master of anything.

I am very fond of your fertile Mind, despite periods of error, and I find you very entertaining with hopes you continue with whatever you are doing.

The reason for this extensive historical research for years upon the JFK killing is that it may involve the single most shocking event in American History and the entire World would be stunned if the US government/military elites had staged a coup in 1963.

And, if the guvmint was behind it, or knew the actual who/what/when/where/why/how/and how often, they won't let the cat out of the bag. Until this does happen this case will proceed.

A beautiful and loving butterfly can dance away among a raging forest fire but it is dangerous to do so in a state of ignorance.

Comment

• I agree that there was something VERY fishy about the whole thing...

but honestly, I'm sick of getting shot down for not coming up with anything original. I firmly believe if we simply follow Ruby's trail and reversee engineer anything that turns up, we may have a winner. JFK deserved that.
              My mother CRIED the day he was shot, she told me so.

and when ruby spoiled it all, her first reaction to the "I did it all for Jacky" was and still is..."Bollocks...jackie K/O never knew he existed"

At first I thought that Ruby could be tracked down by subppeonering every phone call that came into westen union. then i discoverd that he was there for all of Five minutes, and that he had only FOUR minutes to gain entry into the station, lose himself in the crowd, a pull off the WORST example of Police non-participation anyone has ever caught on film.

When I read "On the trail of the assasins" it was like a doorway opening up to a wider world. Jim garrison was a PATRIOT, fought for the Great USA, and what they did to his case was appalling. David feerie came SO close to dropping his guts...and then to be knocked off virtually at the moment he was openig his mouth?

And how many other murder cases can you say that have lost so many important witnesses, all to misadventure?

F**kin terrible. Makes you feel THS big...(closing thmb nd forefinger together.

I've been thrown out of a forum for saying LHO was innocent for the simple reason that he didn't have a trial...they said.."A corpse has NO rights"...how narrow can you get?

anyway...rant over.theory down the John.....i'll let you guys get on with it, and just sit, and watch,...and learn.
              My Articles, ALMOST LIVE, exclusive to The Armchair!

Soviet Submarines in WW2....The Mythology of Shiloh....(Edited) Both Sides of the Warsaw Ghetto
              GULAG Glossary....Who Really Killed The Red Baron?....Pearl Harbor At 75
              Lincoln-Douglas Debates

Comment

• Originally posted by Drusus Nero View Post
                I agree that there was something VERY fishy about the whole thing...

but honestly, I'm sick of getting shot down for not coming up with anything original. I firmly believe if we simply follow Ruby's trail and reversee engineer anything that turns up, we may have a winner. JFK deserved that.

and when ruby spoiled it all, her first reaction to the "I did it all for Jacky" was and still is..."Bollocks...jackie K/O never knew he existed"

At first I thought that Ruby could be tracked down by subppeonering every phone call that came into westen union. then i discoverd that he was there for all of Five minutes, and that he had only FOUR minutes to gain entry into the station, lose himself in the crowd, a pull off the WORST example of Police non-participation anyone has ever caught on film.

When I read "On the trail of the assasins" it was like a doorway opening up to a wider world. Jim garrison was a PATRIOT, fought for the Great USA, and what they did to his case was appalling. David feerie came SO close to dropping his guts...and then to be knocked off virtually at the moment he was openig his mouth?

And how many other murder cases can you say that have lost so many important witnesses, all to misadventure?

I've been thrown out of a forum for saying LHO was innocent for the simple reason that he didn't have a trial...they said.."A corpse has NO rights"...how narrow can you get?

anyway...rant over.theory down the John.....i'll let you guys get on with it, and just sit, and watch,...and learn.
                I firmly agree with you. What is interesting here is you've pointed out the LHO was technically innocent and this IS TRUE; he never had a trial.

That having been said, I've been trying like all get-out to find a documentary that was done many, many years ago where they did a mock trial of LHO. I remember it distinctively because they placed a large framed photo of him on the chair in the witness stand. It was a very good documentary and it was some popular TV journalist that hosted it but it was so long ago, possibly 70(s) - 80(s), that I cannot remember much more about it. It was impressive though and while I don't recall specifically what they brought out I do remember they had my undivided attention throughout the whole show.

I think the documentary was called "The Trial of Lee Harvey Oswald", or something to that effect.

If somebody could find this I sure would appreciate it. Again, it was VERY interesting viewing on this subject.

I'll write some more later about this. I haven't discussed the reactions of my parents when I brought this subject up. Interesting comments from both of them. For the interim, I suggest that if some of you haven't yet done so, go back to Spartacus Educational and go to the bottom (or near the end) and read all four narratives in the section "Kennedy Assassination Issues". There is some stuff in there that is part of the basic reason(s) I'm convinced that LHO did not act alone, if he even fired a shot at all.

Comment

• Gentlemen! Let us continue with our public prosecution of this case in this most Noble of Forums.

I would like to present more alleged information involving one J.D. Tippit as well as others in this most evil of deeds.

The following is supposed to have happen on 06/07/1964 where the famous Chief Justice Warren and other (not named) members of the infamous so called Warren Commission appeared at the DPD Jail where they interviewed one Jack Ruby being held for the killing of LHO.

At some point, Chief Justice Warren asked Ruby the following: "There was a story that you were sitting in your Carousel Club with Mr. Bernard Weissman, Officer Tippit, and another man, who has been called a rich oil man, shortly before the assassination. Can you tell us anything about that."

Ruby immediately shot back, "Who was the Rich Oil Man?"

Comment

• Main parts, yet separate acts/cases;

Oswald in Russia

Oswald in New Orleans

Scientist in New Orleans

Rose Cheramie

Oswald in Mexico

Shooting of JFK

Deputy Roger Craig

Gordon Arnold

Shooting of Tippit

Shooting of Oswald

Isolation of Ruby

Peculiar issues with witnesses and other key persons, namely Roger Craig, Lee Bowers, Karyn Kupcinet, Mary Sherman, Judith Baker, Mary P. Meyer, Arnold Rowland, Billy Lovelady, Ed Hoffman, and whoever that guy is that got shot in the head for talking about a second man on the 6h.foor.
                    Last edited by GRA; 27 Sep 15, 21:15.

Comment

• Please permit my to return to the reported famous confrontation between a most powerful U.S. Supreme Court Justice Warren and the infamous mobster Jack Ruby under interrogation at the Dallas Jailhouse.

I ask the question how does a thug like Jack Ruby clamp down the critical line of questioning from a powerful Chief Justice Warren in a face to face confrontation???

Seemingly Justice Warren was rightly leading with his above question to Jack Ruby's role or knowledge in the killing of J.D. Tippit. It was claimed Jack Ruby stopped the line of questioning with the smart mouth and aggressive come back question of " who was the rich oil man?" Frighten of the consequences of having to answer the thug's question, Justice Warren changed the subject and moved to a safer area of questioning thusly appearing to demonstrate a conspiracy of whitewashing a murder(s). How does a suppose lowly thug cow down a powerful Judge in America???

Comment

• Thank you! For allowing me to answer myself!

I would speculate that the "Rich Oil Man" that struck fear in our Chief Justice and other members of the so called Warren Commission could be Texas Oil Baron, H.D. Byrd, who was one of several LBJ money supporters and masters. He owned the TBD which is one of several supposed sniper team nests that killed JFK. Another candidate of the Texas Oil Baron world could be H.L. Hunt who has the same relations with LBJ. Both of these oil elites were reported members of the John Birch Society which is, at that time, one of the most powerful influence right wing anti-communist elites militants in America.

It was not a surprise and it is very revealing that Bernard Weissman was supposedly present at Ruby's Cub. Weissman and a Larrie Schmidt were known big time JBS members in the Dallas area. Their organization had covered heavily the Dallas with news leaflets handouts in which JFK was denounced as a national security risk and a traitor to America due to his dealing with Cuba and soft on communists. This being done on the day or there about of the killing of JFK. That being the chief reason for the Coup of 1963.

Comment

• Here's more testimony for consideration and reflections of the Public Jury of our Caring Citizens of America.

The powerful Oil Baron H.L. Hunt did allegedly own the entire third floor of the Dal Tex building across the street from Oil Baron H.D. Byrd building Texas Book Depository. Yes that right! The heart of the JFK killing zone. There were reports that gunfire came from an open window on that vacant floor and photos that fateful day show the open windows. There were reports that the French nationals sniper team were located here with several French nationals supposedly detained and questioned and released that fateful day in that area. Remember that scientific professional measurements taken demonstrated that the angle of fire could easily match said fire from both the TBD and the across the street Dal Tex building directed at JFK.

H.L. Hunt was said to have paid millions to Air Force General Lemay upon retirement. Hunt also heavily supported Lemay as a Vice President candidate with George Wallace as President candidate in the extreme right wing group called the American Independent Party.

Remember General Lemay and the Cuba disaster that he blamed upon JFK and violently denounced JFK of which information thereof was suppressed for 40 years by the US government?

Comment

Please permit my to return to the reported famous confrontation between a most powerful U.S. Supreme Court Justice Warren and the infamous mobster Jack Ruby under interrogation at the Dallas Jailhouse.

I ask the question how does a thug like Jack Ruby clamp down the critical line of questioning from a powerful Chief Justice Warren in a face to face confrontation???

Seemingly Justice Warren was rightly leading with his above question to Jack Ruby's role or knowledge in the killing of J.D. Tippit. It was claimed Jack Ruby stopped the line of questioning with the smart mouth and aggressive come back question of " who was the rich oil man?" Frighten of the consequences of having to answer the thug's question, Justice Warren changed the subject and moved to a safer area of questioning thusly appearing to demonstrate a conspiracy of whitewashing a murder(s). How does a suppose lowly thug cow down a powerful Judge in America???
                            Ruby was effective. I've always said that just because a person lives a life of crime doesn't necessarily mean they are as stupid as they are careless. What I'm getting at here is maybe Ruby did have a dual purpose; one, to slow the roll of Earl Warren, and second to trip Warren up in letting that cat out of the bag for him.

Comment

Thank you! For allowing me to answer myself!

Sorry ... I couldn't get on here to respond until late.

I would speculate that the "Rich Oil Man" that struck fear in our Chief Justice and other members of the so called Warren Commission could be Texas Oil Baron, H.D. Byrd, who was one of several LBJ money supporters and masters. He owned the TBD which is one of several supposed sniper team nests that killed JFK. Another candidate of the Texas Oil Baron world could be H.L. Hunt who has the same relations with LBJ. Both of these oil elites were reported members of the John Birch Society which is, at that time, one of the most powerful influence right wing anti-communist elites militants in America.

If I recall, this sort of came out in Garrison's investigation. Am I correct?

I'd say this is good speculation.

It was not a surprise and it is very revealing that Bernard Weissman was supposedly present at Ruby's Cub. Weissman and a Larrie Schmidt were known big time JBS members in the Dallas area. Their organization had covered heavily the Dallas with news leaflets handouts in which JFK was denounced as a national security risk and a traitor to America due to his dealing with Cuba and soft on communists. This being done on the day or there about of the killing of JFK. That being the chief reason for the Coup of 1963.

Good theory. It doesn't take much to realize that Operation Mongoose expenses were large for the time and had to be paid for with funds that are relatively untraceable. The spooks couldn't fund it all by themselves so they had to have some private donors. Same can be said for the hit team that got JFK.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drusus Nero View Post
                                I agree that there was something VERY fishy about the whole thing...

There isn't any real evidence to put LHO in the snipers nest and most of the medical and video evidence shows even if he was it wasn't done alone. To pair it down when LHO is really looked at it it leads to a trail that leads him to have been a US intelligence agent with links to various agencies as well as the mob. The evidence for this is overwhelming. JFK was murdered by a clique of CIA /DOD operatives who thought he was a traitor who was doing deals with communists and was going to break them up into a thousand pieces with probably legal consequences for them all. Not to mention him and his brother being seen as n****r lovers. That enraged the hard rightism in these groups Oswald hung out with as much as anything. Ie they were saving America as well as themselves. JFK thought they were out of control radicals whose excesses could destroy the world and nearly did. They were assisted by certain Cuban exiles and the mob who had a massive motive to get rid of him. As I've said before I'm not a believer in illuminati type stuff and never will be. But on this one we're not the kooks. When the warren commission is re analysed it's those advocates who have to go beyond the realms of reason to make it stick.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X